The Chakra Thief : Zekuel

After father and I bonded he went home while I rented a room for the night by one of the inn's.  Only after settling in I realised that I forgot to get dinner , I returned to the streets of Konoha to buy some ramen .

Walking down the streets that seemed to be busy , I bumped shoulder - to shoulder with a cloaked figure . I immediately noticed my chakra level's dropping , I felt weaker . I stopped and looked back at the cloaked figure who also stopped walking , they had turned around and looked straight at me . Their cloak hid their face and body , the only visible thing was the mouth that suddenly twisted into a grin .

The cloaked figure spoke but due to the emence crowd I couldn't hear them , their lips read 'Delicious ' . Then they suddenly disappeared,  I frowned and looked around not seeing the person . Feeling dizzy as my chakra continued to drain , I made my way back to my room but I hardly made it .

The same cloaked character appeared before me , they were smart to wait for me to go to a quieter area . They pulled off their hood to reveal a middle aged blonde man , one eye brown and the other blind with a scar over it . " Hello ~" he purred , he rubbed his lower lip with his thumb " That was a wondrous meal , may I have another ~"

I frowned " You ate my chakra ?" . The guy giggled and bowed " Names Zekuel,  let's just say I have a interest in unique chakra's , and yours is mmmm~"

"I have never heard of such a thing "
He chuckled " of course not , it's my clan's kekkai genkai but we died out from starvation sooo I'm the last one "
I don't recall a person like this in the future either , does he meet his end in this era ? 

"So~" Zekuel continued " Allow me another Taste!" He lunged towards me , I dodged his hand and then his other arm . I avoided any physical touch from this lunatic , I didn't know anything about him but my only lead was when we first met in the streets . He smirked " You are quite smart...Indra "

I frowned " what ?" He chuckled " I can see your memories from your chakra ...mmm so you are from the future mmm? Oh~ you have such a wonderful girl waiting for you back home , to bad no one is going to let her know that you aren't coming home !" . I quickly grabbed a nearby chain that was holding a closed store's door down , I wrapped it around the lunatic's arms and flung him over my shoulder . He wailed as he crashed into the nearby wall , he got back up " hehe~ I see you're presence here is a bit delicate . You can't expose your identity here, wouldn't it be a shame if you were found out ?" He then laughed and disappeared .

What is wrong with that man ?! No I can't sit around now , I have to speak with father . If this man plans to expose me then I need father's assistance to stop him , ALL my chakra is drained but I won't let that stop me or slow me down . He saw my memories which means he saw more 'unqiue' chakra's like naruto , if I don't stop him here he will go for them next!

Without delay I ran towards the Uchiha compound but before I touched the door's I stopped in my tracks , wait ...I can't just barge in . There will be too many questions , I have to wait for father to come out . I stepped back , planning to turn when the doors opened revealing a 12 year old Itachi .

" who . Are . you ?"