The Forest Of Death

We all gathered outside a huge forest with a fencing around it . The instructor who's name I didn't try to recall explained what the forest of death was , Naruto pushed his hips out and mocked her . The instructor threw a kunai passed him scratching his cheek . Then the instructor appeared behind him intimidating him , sudden a grass ninja appeared near them returning her kunai with a extremely long tongue . wait that isn't normal , who has a tongue that long ?  Naruto tried pulling his tongue out to that length , I sweatdropped um Naruto , no one else can do that , it's not a normal trait .

The grass ninja returned to her group , as the instructor explained more about the forest of death and the scrolls , I looked to that grass ninja . She looked at me and smirked , licking her lips with that tongue then winking at me .aghh goddess of chakra my skin is crawling !! I rubbed my arms trying to warm up my arms from the chills I just got .

The instructor seemed to finish her explanation as we received consent forms . I read the rules , it's understandable to need consent , it is litrally life threatening in there . You could actually die or become severely disfigured  and they need to make sure they wouldn't be held accountable for it . We handed in our consent forms and received a earth scroll . We stood at our gate and once it opened we rushed in , we were a few miles from the gate when I stopped . Kiba looked at me " what is it ?" I pulled out the earth scroll " we need a fallback plan " Hinata looked curiously at the scroll " what do you plan to do ?"

" hold out your hands" I asked , both did as I asked . I held the earth scroll and focused my chakra with the jutsu  seal , two copies of the earth scroll appeared in their hands . I smirked " this way , if we don't have a choice but to give up our scroll . We can just give up a copy " Hinata smiled " that is a good idea " she put the scroll away . Kiba smirked " ha , and we will do the same with the heaven scroll " I snapped my fingers " exactly " . We put the scrolls away and as we were about to move , Akumaru made a sound . A large crowd of land leeches fell from above , I pulled out my throwing stars and hit every single one of them killing them . Once they were all death , I crouched and poked on " hey Kiba , you know what this is ?" I asked . He examined it too " yeah , they sense body temperature and then swarm down onto their prey sucking their blood and delivering a toxin into the blood stream "

I looked up at him as he met my gaze " thinking what I'm thinking ?" Kiba smirked " I am " Hinata looked between us confused , I stood and placed a hand on her shoulder " don't worry , we got this " we moved into a clearing as Kiba said out loud as possible " we should probably head to the centre to the tower " Akamaru sniffed the air and moaned , Kiba looked to the side without moving " well well , we got company " I smirked and crossed my arms " Is that so ?" we heard them cry out as they dropped off the tree , the large leeches visibly all over them . I prepared my kunai and walked over to the only one still alive " give me your scroll , and I'll put you out your misery " the guy growled  " I won't! " he then hissed in pain " okay okay , I got it ." He pulled out the heaven scroll " here...please..." he cried.  I smiled accepting the scroll " thankyou~" I flipped the scroll in my hand then stabbed him instantly killing him . I turned to my group as they smiled back , Hinata mostly with concern . I copied the heaven scroll again as Kiba and Hinata received fake ones , they put it in their bags with the earth copies. 

I put the real Heaven scroll away and groaned " Is it just me , or is this to easy ?" Kiba smirked " we are just stronger than the others , it's hard to predict who is more advanced in the pool of  Genin "  I sighed " well ,  let's be practical.  Now that we have both scrolls we don't need to run into strong foe's.  I'll scout up ahead , if for some reason I'm in danger,  I'll just use a substitution jutsu on the real scrolls and switch them with two of the copies from one of you , you'll be able to tell if I do it . It'll suddenly get heavier "

Hinata nodded " be careful " Kiba put out his fist " and don't get caught" I smirked " like that will happen " I bumped my fist with his before jumping into the forest . I heard a sound halfway through my scouting so I quickly hid only to find team 10 , poor Shikamaru looked stressed as he constantly kept a eye out and then they ventured forward. I sat down on the tree branch to rest for a short bit looking up at the sky , nightfall . That means 4 days to go ....