The Procedure

Sitting upright in my bed under the covers , my mind wondered about my decision regarding the eyes , was I really going to take this step ? What would happen if I don't ? Will Sasuke be stronger if I don't ?  Looking down at Tenten's sleeping form I couldn't help but smile . How did I become so lucky to get such a supportive and loving girlfriend? I looked out the window watching dawn break , it must be 5 maybe 6 am ? (Different countries have different times but this is the usual time for sunrise in my country )  I leaned over to Tenten's spooning her one last time , placing a kiss on her exposed shoulder " stay safe " I whispered before climbing out of bed and getting dressed in my usual clothing , hair half tied like I always wear it " damn....this hair is getting long..." I smirked , it just means I'm unbeatable. 

I opened the door and looked back at my apartment one more time , I did the research and I've read that the recovery time can take up to a few months . I closed the door softly hoping I didn't wake Tenten and made my way to the secret forbidden hospital on the outskirts of the hidden sand . When I arrived , four nurses and one doctor greeted me " Welcome , we have been waiting , young Uchiha "

I followed them inside and we went directly to the operating table , the doctor fixed on his gloves " the specimens ?" I placed the container on the table , he bent over to look at them closely " ahh...marvellous,  and what do you want to do with the old ones ?"

" put them in a similar container "

The doctor nodded " now we shall begin , are you prepared Mr Uchiha ?"

Laying down I sighed " just get it over with , oh and it goes without saying , what will happen if you make any mistakes "

The four nurses gave eachother fearful glances , now more eager to get it over with . The doctor gave a awkward laugh " aha...of course , we may be an illegal establishment but we ARE still an establishment. Our client's welfare is our biggest priority. "

" of course it is . Without desperate people , you'd be out of business "

" with that said , you yourself are here..."

I laughed " I suppose I am just as desperate as your other clients . Well then Doctor , anything I should know before we start ?"

" yes...we will be putting you under for a long time , the eyes will need to adjust to your eye sockets . Minimum recover time is 5 weeks , during that time you will need to stay here without using your eyes . "

" so wouldn't it be best for me to stay asleep that entire time ?" I asked .

" yes...actually I was going to suggest that "

" if it speeds up the recovery then so be it "

The doctor prepared the syringe and injected it into my neck , soon my vision turned blurry as the doctors face came over " alright let's begin "

As the blade came towards my eye , my vision darkened and that was the last thing I remember seeing ...