Hebi Assemble!

Suigetsu groaned out loud " Seriously you want Karin to join ?"

I looked at Suigetsu's disappointed face " what ? Don't like her ?" Suigetsu rolled his eyes " we ....don't work well " I raised my eyebrow " hate eachother then ?" Suigetsu hummed " something like that "

Sasuke who was walking ahead ignored our conversation until we reached the southern hideout  " we are here " 

We entered the cave like hideout , it was oddly peaceful . I noticed the new graves and wondered why they were so poorly placed . We reached the large doors and Sasuke looked to Suigetsu , Suigetsu pouted " but you have a sword too!" We all have swords here , Sasuke doesn't do grunt work ....he has always been this way . Suigetsu sighed and walked up to the door and cut it apart with his sword .

We walked in once Suigetsu broke the door off , we walked passed cells with people in them . Orochimaru's experiments , the prisoners recognised Sasuke immediately. We continued walking until a woman stepped out , she had red hair and red eyes . She wore glasses , a long sleeve purple top and black shorts " so it's you after all ....Sasuke "

"Since you came here , does it mean the rumors are true ?"she asked

"Giving me the cold shoulder Karin ?"

Karin ignored him and spoke to Sasuke again " so , why are you here "
I stepped out from behind my brother , her eyes immediately landed on me .she's alert , Sasuke said she was a sensory type so she knew I was here as well . I wonder what does chakra look like to her ? Her stern face changed to one of interest , well I don't blame her , this is the first time we have met .  Suigetsu motioned to Sasuke " Sasuke wants to talk to you , you see . And standing around sucks so take us to a room we can talk "

Karin looked passed Suigetsu " what's this about a talk ?" Suigetsu got mad " didn't you hear me just now Karin?! I said standing around sucks so take us to a room . I know you don't care about me but c'mon do it for the kid " he motioned to me . I raised my eyebrow he's using me as his excuse? . Karin sniffed Suigetsu " mhn , your chakra stinks " Suigetsu growled " shut you mouth"

Sasuke walked up to them " enough you two , Karin take us to a room " Karin looked at Sasuke " fine " . She led us down the corridor to a room " so , who's the other one with you ? " she looked over her shoulder at me ." My brother " Sasuke replied to her bluntly . Karin looked at Sasuke " You have a brother , how old is he anyway? He looks older than you "

"He's younger "

"WHAT??!!"

We finally arrived to the room , Sasuke sat on the bench " Karin , come with me . I need you "

"Wow....A for effort " I sweatdropped

"Huh why would I ? I'm responsible for this place !" She defended . The three discussed the matter but I paid no attention to it the sooner Sasuke rallies his gang the faster we find Itachi , then I will question him about EVERYTHING . I don't care what Sasuke wants , I'm getting my answers even if I have to render Sasuke unconscious to do it .

Suigetsu suddenly stood breaking my train of thought huh what I miss ? .Suigetsu walked out " then I will go and release the prisoners " Karin frowned " I refuse , I'm not obligated to join you " I looked at Sasuke catch me up ?? I thought .

The corner of Sasuke's mouth turned upward slightly . To normal people it's hard to see but to a person who knows him well , that was a smile . Sasuke is amused at my lost expression what are you smiling about you bastard?!  I glared at him . " Indra " he stated . Now he wants me to leave ? Tsk this isn't over !

I clicked my tongue and stood then walked over to him and leaned down so that we were eye to eye , my long hair that was tied up , draped over my shoulder  , I wasn't too close but from Karin view I probably seemed nose-to-nose with him . " don't go ordering me around like I'm some underling " I hissed . Sasuke eyed me and sighed " Indra , I need to convince her to join us , alone "

Your going to whoo her ? Seriously ?  "I don't care what you 'need' , I'm only tagging along because we have the same goal in mind . Just because I'm part of your travel group doesn't mean I'm your underling . Order me around again and I'll remind you who your messing with "  Sasuke eyed me with a frown , I didn't break eye contact . Being Orochimaru's bitch  gave him to much confidence, the next time he steps on my toes , I will put him down . I stepped back and turned on my heel walking out , Karin watched us with a weary expression .

I left them alone to talk , I needed some air . I could feel my anger triggering my chakra . I walked out the hideout completely and waited outside , not even a minute went by when the prisoners ran out . I had to remind myself that this isn't for Sasuke , this is for Itachi . 

Shortly Sasuke , Karin and Suigetsu walked out . Suigetsu noticed me " there you are kid !" He laughed and draped his arm over my neck " I thought you ditched us , I got worried there haha!"

I would be better off if I did