Secret mission - Steal from the Hokage !

The next morning I was woken with my bedroom door creaking open , A snake entered my den . I rose from my bed , feeling the weight of my hair drape over my shoulders " Is the Hokage's student short on manners or didn't you learnt at all?" I hissed . Orochimaru chuckled "what a foul mood you are in Uchiha cub "

"Buzz off " I hissed while throwing myself back in the bed tossing my blanket over my head . I was annoyed beyond annoyed . Orochimaru sent Sasuke to deal with some escaped prisoners with a woman named Karin and I've been stuck alone with this snake , Suigetsu has been in his tank so his company doesn't actually count .

I felt weight on my bed , I peeked through the covers to see Orochimaru sitting on the edge of my bed . With a groan I try to push him off with my leg " get off!" , but the bastard wouldn't budge . He held one of my black coats but something was messing on the back " where's my Clan emblem ?" 

"I had kabuto remove it "

"Why?"

"We wouldn't want you to be discovered during your mission "

"What mission?"

"You will steal one of the forbidden scrolls from the Hokage's office "

"Why will I be doing this ?"

"Let's not pretend that you aren't merely here to watch over dear Sasuke "

This bastard , how will he even begin to understand my reasons !

Snatching the coat I growled " fine " Orochimaru stood and walked out , he didn't specify which forbidden scroll I had to steal but I'm guessing any scroll would do . He knows that I look very different to my younger appearance so no one would recognise my face , even my voice is different. 

I made the necessary preparations and snuck into the hidden leaf , it wasn't very difficult in fact it was do easy that it worried me . How could a elite village have such pathetic security?  I even forged travel documents incase I got caught but surprisingly I was left alone . Not to say I was avoided oh no I definitely wasn't , a trail of women followed my every move -_- 

And they started moving faster , closer ! All their expressions were different,  some were admiration , some were curiosity,  some looked like shy or blushing and one or two had a lustful expression . Damn these Uchiha goodlooks!
I walked faster and faster until I broke out into a sprint , the girls ran after me

"kyaa he is so cute !"

"Don't run away we just want to talk !"

"Oppa don't leave us !"

" sexy-senpai come back!"

I turned the corner and smashed into someone , I fell back and so did they . Wow , what an elite Uchiha prodigy , gets hunted by women as soon as he arrives and knocks into someone that would probably recognise him or question him before stealing the mission objective ! Father would be so ashamed ....

I looked up " sorry...." I then recognised them . Of all the people , of all the times , of all the locations . It had to be here , it had to be now and it had to be her

"Tenten?"