The Uchiha Brothers join forces

Indra pov

Walking with Tenten hand in hand we spoke about our lunch with her parents , it was honestly great to see them again and not hide my identity. Her father gave us the marriage talk which made things super awkward and we got out of there quick .

Suddenly a figure stepped in our path , sluggish and groaning . His eyes were highlighted red and he seemed in a daze , Tenten frowned " Mr Yama ?" . Two more people emerged behind him with the same effects , I instinctively put my arm out in front of her " Tenten wait " . Tenten stopped in her tracks " why what's wrong ?"

" there's something going on...hang on , let me see something " I activated my sharingan and immediately the three dropped unconscious . With a frown I looked to Tenten "we need to get to the main gate , now "  Tenten frowned and nodded , her face pensive but she kept her questioning to herself . We ran towards the front gates just in time to see hinata knock them unconscious .

Naruto turned to us " what the heck is going on ?" I shrugged " your guess is as good as mine " . We followed them to the infirmary as Sakura analyzed the bodies "there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong " Hinata looked at their Chakra points " the Chakra in their bodies is odd.."

I frowned " that's because it's not theirs " The group looked at me confused , I walked up to the one patient " when I used my shatingan on Mr Yama , I felt another Chakra presence " I opened the man's eye and used my sharingan once again . This time I was thrown into a large ocean with a two strangely dhapprd irises staring me down as blood  spilled out and  trailed down the eyes . I quickly used my sharingan again to escape and stumbled back , Naruto quickly caught me as I tried to catch my breath . Sakura concerned as the others asked " what's wrong ? What did you see ?"

Just as Sakura asked , Kakashi also knows as lord Sixth entered . I looked him straight in the eyes " I need to find Sasuke "  Kakashi looked to the man that laid on the table then to the gang standing around us then to me " I just got word that he crossed the border ,  Sai will notify him of your arrival"  Kakshi then passed me a scroll " use this to follow his tracks , he keeps me updated every week , you should find him with this ".

Sai immediately pulled out his paint brush and painted a large bird , it flew off rushing out the window . I sighed and nodded to Kakashi as a silent thankyou , I turned to Tenten and noticed that she seemed to nervous . I walked up to her and embraced her tightly "don't worry , I'll be back before you know it "

Tenten relaxed in my embrace " you'd better be , Dad still wants to have bonding time with you " I internally cringed but faked a smile " of course " I stepped back and smiled at her . She bit her lip looking down and a sudden groan erupted from the group , startled Tenten looked in theru direction to find a frustrated Ino "just kiss him already "

Tenten blushed as I laughed and kissed her , I held her hand "see you soon " . I rushed home to get my ninja tools and ran off following the guide Kakashi handed me .