The Hot springs

After Sasuke officially branded us as Hebi , we traveled looking for information of the Akatski and found a lead about a member named Daidera . We came closer to the destination and stopped for the night at a local Inn with a hotspring .

After we booked three bedrooms we headed to the hotspring .

"Woah you're actually a dude!?" Suigetsu screamed surprised when he saw me walking into the hotspring with a towel around my waist . I frowed and crossed my arms over my bare chest " of course I'm a guy "  Suigetsu sweatdropped " the hair and good looks are very misleading ..."

" how are they misleading ? I don't exactly trot around like a woman " I hissed annoyed at his playful tone. Suigetsu laughed and wrapped an arm around my neck " Mm but your skin looks as delicate as a girls..." I shoved Suigetsu off " get off you freak " Suigetsu just laughed as he fell into the hotspring with a splash .

Sasuke entered with Juugo behind him like Kabuto followed Orochimaru  , the similarity was chilling . Sasuke looked at me questionably ,  I sighed and walked to the hotspring water but I stopped when I noticed Suigetsu wasn't in there anymore . "Surprise !" He popped up behind me , with quick reflexes , I grabbed his arm and flung him over my shoulder back into the water . He screamed with a "gah!" .After the splash , he stood up in the spring " wow you are jumpy "

"How old are you!?" I hissed Suigetsu is more childish then me , and I'm the youngest here!

"Sasuke-kun~"

That voice ...Is that Karin flirting ?
I turned around and as I suspected,  Karin snuck into the male hotsprung to flirt with Sasuke , we are all only in towels so that's...

She saw me and smiled , her face flushed from seeing Sasuke shirtless and the hotsprung heat , but I started to think she was blushing for another reason . "Indra-Kun~ , why don't you come join us ?" No way ! She's fishing for the both of us!?

"Thanks but I'll decline " I denied her politely,  Suigetsu smirked and whispered " because you already have a girlfriend~ , ne Indra ?" I jabbed him in his side , he groaned in pain . Sasuke brushed off all Karin's advances , I actually felt sorry for her , she was really trying but he couldn't care for it after all , he only has one thing on his mind . Itachi .

Night fall came quickly , I shared a room with my brother but I couldn't sleep . I tossed and turned till dawn break , annoyed I stepped outside first thing . I took a deep breath to enjoy the morning air before the sun rise reached the inn , it was so peaceful until suddenly

"CAW!"

with a fright I jumped in my skin at the sound , right beside me on a wooden pole stood a black crow . It watched me curiously , "what ? Haven't you seen someone jump before ?!"  The crow paid my statement no attention as it merely turned it's head still watching me , with a huff I walked up to it and eyed it , the crow moved further away like it was uncomfortable " yeah it's not nice being watched is it ?"

The crow just caw'ed with a reply , the inn door behind me suddenly opened.The sudden action made the crow fly off , it was juugo and Sasuke . Sasuke frowned " what was that ?"

" a bird ...what just because Juugo can get friendly with birds I can't ?" Sasuke eyed me wearingly " let's move " he walked passed . Kain and Suigetsu immerged from  the inn and followed . I looked up at the sky seeing the crow fly around , Crows...