Running out of TIME

I heard some whispers , it's been weeks since my eye transfer and it was time to remove the bandages . I waited for the designated doctor to remove the bandage , first my sight was blurred but it finally adjusted to the light and colors . The doctor stood before me inspecting them before giving me the discharge papers .

After signing them I walked over to the mirror and activated my EMS , the pattern was surprising to me . Wow I can definitely see fathers pattern in my own ...

Stepping outside I wondered  what is my EMS ability ?  Does it intensify my pain creation ?
No it doesn't

A voice spoke , it took me a few minutes to recognise it " f-father ? How?!"

My chakra is infused into my eyes , the moment they were inplanted into you , it woke this small shred of chakra left . Do you recall what my ms ability was ?

" you could see future events could you not ?"

Something like that ...well it seems to have changed to work with your previous ability , it's not common unless it is gifted to you , but you have two different EMS abilities.  One is the pain you cause ...the other is the changed MS ability of mine. I cannot say for certain what it does , you need to figure that out on your own .

The voice then faded . Curiosity took over as I thought deeply about what fathers chakra said . I focused on my own chakra within the eyes and tried to activate the second ability when suddenly a white and black portal opened up in front of me this is a bad idea ....but I'm to curious to stop... with a nervous heart I stepped cautiously into the portal , as soon as I stepped in it felt as though the portal sucked me in . I passed by a mirage of my own memories starting from my previous memories down to my preteens to my childhood and then memories of my baby years I had forgotten. ..then nothing , it was blank . When I wanted to question it , the portal suddenly came to a stop as I was flung back into the world on the hokage stone face of Konoha . But wait...there's only 4 stone faces ... where was the fifith hokage  face ?

I stood and looked down at the village,  it's so ...small compared to the one I saw . I heard laughter of children behind me and when I turned to look at them , I froze . Black raven hair , onyx eyes , pale smooth complexions , the signature fan emblem on their clothes ...these kids were Uchiha's . How -- then it struck me . Fathers ability had to do with time but my own character morphed it , could it be that I travelled back in time ?

" did you hear?" The Uchiha boy asked his friend / sibling " Sasuke got full points in his last test  !"

" yes yes I heard , but his little brother is apparently showing more potential  "

Where ...no ...when am I ?..looking down at the stone faces , it finally made sense I travelled back in time , to the time where the massacre hasn't taken place yet , maybe a year or two before? . But why this year in time ? Is it because I don't have control yet ?

The children continued their conversation as they walked by . I noticed how low my chakra was , must have been the time travel . Which meant I had to keep a low profile until my chakra returned. It's best not to run into anyone I will soon meet in this time's future or worse , run into my younger self .

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Younger Indra he must avoid

-----------------------------------------------------------The Younger Indra he must avoid

And his current appearance  ( soon to be 17 )