The Finals

Anyone notice how long this story is going to be ? I estimate 40 -60 chapters depending on the detail
           ------------------------------------

After that month passed by , we arrived at the final exams as the opening ceremony played out . Sasuke wasn't there yet meaning he is having last minute training , hope he gets here in time .

Sasuke's match was moved to the back , Naruto fought Neji first . And yes I was rooting for Naruto , kick his ass buddy!! And Naruto showed exceptional skills when he defeated Neji. I was proud of that guy , he's really come a long way . Then it was supposed to be Kankuro against that sound ninja but he never showed so Kankuro was decided the winner . The next was Temari against Shikamaru , Shikamaru at first seemed to struggle but at the end he proved how smart he truly was , using the underground shadow to lengthen his shadow possession jutsu was impressive.  Just as Shikamaru gave in and the match seemed over , suddenly Sasuke and Kakashi appeared in the ring , Kakashi looked at the instructor " are we late ?" The instructor smirked " we moved your match to the last one . Indra Uchiha and Lan Ryn is about to fight " Sasuke smirked , he was happy to watch my fight . He is supportive in a oddly distant way.

Sasuke made his way to the stands to watch my battle with Lan . We stood across eachother as the battle began . Lan immediately did hand signs , the sky turned darker as large rain clouds appeared , it began raining heavily.  Great I'm drenched ! I activated my sharingan . Lan smirked , his blonde hair was just as drenched as my raven hair . He then did another hand seal " Water style , water dragon !" A large water dragon immerged seriously ? Is that like the go-to water technique? I dodged his technique by jumped into he mid air , I did a hand seal only one way to get rid of all this water , a strong fire attack  " Fire style : Fire dragon roar " it requires a lot of chakra and  luckily I have enough . I blew the fire and it destroyed the water dragon turning it into steam and also destroyed most of the rain drops that fell . Lan growled , I landed back onto the ground and then recalled the hand signs he did for the rain clouds so I reversed the hand signs , he frowned " what are you doing?!" I ignored him and finished the jutsu , the clouds dispersed and the sunlight entered the ring .

I extended my arms out showing how relaxed I was , enjoying the sunlight " mmm that's better " Lan growled and tried another water attack from the water puddles  " Water style : water minions !" Two water like figures stood out the water . I tilted my head curiously that's a new one , at least I watched his hands . I smirked which made him visibly nervous,  I did the exact same handsigns but replaced the water element with fire  . I summoned not two but 8 fire minions . I smiled at the minions " that's a neat trick " Lan stepped back nervously  as my fire minions destroyed his then they charged him , getting hit by a normal person can hurt but a person made of fire scorches you , and so he was burned alive . He was unconscious making me the winner , the crowd went bazaar with cheers .

Next was Sasuke's . I nodded at him as he nodded back when we passed one another . I stood at the stands to watch his match , he showed speed similar to Lee's and I watched as he tried to find the weak point of Gaara's cacoon. Then he jumped up the wall and did some lightning style handsigns , no way...is that Kakashi's lightning blade ? He taught that thing to Sasuke ? Well Sasuke does prefer the lightning based jutsu to the fire based Jutsu. Sasuke charged at Gaara with the Chidori and actually got through the sand barrier , he seemed to have hurt Gaara as Gaara yelled , when Sasuke pulled his arm back , a odd looking hand thing was attached to him , Sasuke broke away from it as it dropped to the floor . It slithered back into the cacoon . The sand cacoon dropped as Gaara's breath was unsteady , Temari and Konkuro jumped down to stop him as the instructor stepped in front of Sasuke to shield him from Gaara's glare .

Suddenly Temari and Konkuro took Gaara and fled as something else happened on the roof with the Hokage. A genjutsu was cast to make the spectators sleep , all I needed to do was activate my MS in fact when Genjutsu is cast , it activated itself  , one of its visual prowess was to see through and prevent any sort of Genjutsu , it was the perfect defence for these situations . Sasuke chased after Gaara , with an annoyed groaned I followed Sasuke .