Finale

It's been a few weeks since Naruto's wedding . Tenten and I laid in bed and started discussing our wedding . Tenten wrapped the blanket over her chest as she sat up " I'm thinking of making Sakura my maid of honor ..."

"Sakura ? Alright if you want to " I answered laying on my side facing her . She sighed and looked at me " what about your best man ?"

I smiled " I've been thinking about it for a while and I know who I want by my side , although I have doubts he will attend "

" then maybe go ask him , you are thinking of asking Sasuke right ?"

"Yeah "

Tenten smiled " well go find him and talk to him , the worst he can say is No . "

" alright , I suppose I should get ready then" 

I climbed out of bed and put clothes on , Tenten smiled " when you get back , I want to try something new "

I looked at her curiously " something new ?"

She chuckled " I bought some stuff from a naughty store ..."

I laughed "of course you tell me when I have to go on a trip " she shrugged "it'll make you rush back that's all "

I chuckled and got ready , I kissed her and made my way to the main gates of Konoha where I was greeted by the gate guards . They waved as I walked by , I heard a hawk and gazed up to find Sasuke's messenger hawk which just left the hokage office .

I whistled which made it fly down to me , I stretched out my arm for it to land on . I pet it's tiny head " lead me to my brother " The hawk nodded and took flight , I followed it until it led to a field .

In the green field laid Sasuke , dressed in his usual cape . His eyes closed and relaxed . The hawk landed on my shoulder as I approached Sasuke , his eyes slowly opened as I came up to him .

" Its been a while "

I sat beside him " yeah it has "

He looked at the hawk on my shoulder " why are you here then ?"

" Tenten and I are going to marry next year, I want you there "

Sasuke sat up " Are you asking me to be at your wedding ?"

I looked at him dead in the eye " yes "

A very faint smile graced his lips " You have my word . I'll be there "

I smiled brightly " Really ?"

He shook his head " You still have that innocent side to you . It's unnerving to have such a powerful shinobi be so innocent "

I laughed " I'm not that innocent "

He outstretched his arm for his hawk " you have a innocent appearance and when you laugh you look like a boy "

The hawk jumped onto his arm , it nuzzled Sasuke's cheek . I smiled " well then , I bring the element of surprise into my fights " Sasuke nodded .

I stood " alright well . I will see you at the wedding  October 9th "

Sasuke smiled " you can count on it . Indra ."

"Yeah ?"

"Promise me something "

"What ?"

" promise me , that you will always look out for the clan "

I smiled at my brother , I understood what he meant . That we are the last of out clan and we need to protect it .

" I  Promise "