Life flashing before his eyes

After hiding my Uchiha emblem I decided to stroll in the old version of Konoha , after all why not ? I'm stuck here anyways .

I passed by a old building that I recalled from my memories , a huge Uchiha emblem with a blue ninja star , the Konoha police force govern by the Uchiha's . If I remembered correctly,  it was Sasukes dream to join them before the massacre  . I then heard voices and turned around , surprise overcame me as I froze . Three children were approaching,  one younger on the back of the older , the youngest trailing behind them .

It was Itachi , Sasuke and my younger self . I remember. {Flashback}..Sasuke and I were training with Itachi , Itachi said he had to go which upset Sasuke . So Sasuke wanted to show off and ended up hurting his ankle,  Itachi had to carry him home while I followed them . I still remember my feelings back then , I was jealous of their closeness.  Itachi was my brother too yet Sasuke always seeked his attention or approval and called me "annoying" . When I tried to play or train with them , Sasuke would snap and try to push me away or chase me , like he didn't want to share his big brother . It pissed me off so much that I studied harder , trained harder and worked endlessly. Ironically I caught Fathers attention the most and became his favorite .{end of flashback }

I quickly moved into the closest building to avoid them , if they even saw me , the time line would have changed . But I guess I'm still naive 'cuz my dumbass went into the police force building .

As soon as I entered , countless police members looked my way with questioning gazes , then the chief who happened to be leaving , walked straight up to me . I knew I looked suspicious and I needed a good lie , so I pulled the best innocent face " Uh excuse me , I'm sorta lost ?" The Chief eyed me " well you are in luck , I'm on my way out . I will escort you , where do you need to be ?" Even if the question sounded sincere , his facial expression was hard and stern . Did he ever smile ?

" well actually I've had a accident a while ago and I've lost my memories ...I don't know where I'm supposed to be .." I lied once more hoping they don't ask to many questions . The chief crossed his arms " Have you forgotten you name as well ?"

" I have ..."

The chief sighed " come , let's see if anything jogs your memory " he stepped out , I quickly followed .

Crap Crap Crap ..this is not what I planned ! How did I run into my father ?! 

I followed him as he walked , we turned a few corners and were suddenly in a quiet alley way wait , how did we get here ? I didn't even know such an alleyway existed !

Father turned " Who are you ?" He interrogated , I froze so he saw through that lie so quickly ? What gave me away ?

He frowned " you're probably wondering how I caught you ." He then motioned to my appearance " your hair , eyes even facial structure and porcelain skin are all traits of the Uchiha , yet I have never seen you before . "

I bit my lip nervously , his face suddenly fell and he dropped his arms " no...that's not right ....I have seen you ...just not...this version of you "

My eyes widened what !?

" Indra ...is that you boy ?"