Saving Sasuke and Family Reunion

" tsk how annoying " I hissed coming into contact with more hidden sand ninja , they just kept interrupting me , every time I defeated some , more show up . At this rate I'll never find Sasuke , my anger only made my MS feel stronger , this must be the power boost the MS needs to work . I was actually curious about my other visual prowess , father said because my sharingan came early , I should have more then one . So I focused my MS , suddenly they all cried out in pain dropping to their knees hugging themselves before passing out . My MS inflicts intense pain , well that's sort of dark isn't it ? But helpful . Now to find my brother !

I followed the sounds of combat until I came across a weird sight  , Gaara was half a creature . Sasuke was incapacitated on the branch of tree , the curse mark all over his body . Oh no Sasuke , what did you do this time ?  I didn't have time to wonder , Sakura jumped in front of Sasuke with a kunai trying her bravest to glare at the incoming Gaara . Thank you Sakura for your willingness to protect Sasuke  .

In a instant , I pulled Sakura away from the incoming threat and appeared in front of Gaara giving him a surprisingly powerful roundhouse kick making him fly back into the trunk of the tree behind him . He growled and stood up , I glared at him ignoring Sasuke's plea's for me to escape .I don't run from a fight Sasuke , you of all people should know this .

I got into a fight stance waiting for Gaara to attack . He pounced towards me , I dodged his attack and kneed him in the stomach , I dodged another attack and punched him , my MS active the entire time . I activated my prowess causing him eternal pain , he groaned and dropped where he stood . Naruto suddenly appeared to fight Gaara , I released my prowess over him and picked my brother up wrapping his arm over my shoulder and moving him to a safe area while Naruto dealt with Gaara .

After Naruto's battle I jumped towards Naruto who laid next to a defeated Gaara , Temari pleaded to not hurt Gaara . I smiled at her " don't worry , I'm not that type of person " I picked Naruto up and took him to the hospital as Sasuke carried Sakura . The village experienced great loss and the biggest loss was the 3rd Hokage . We attended his funeral which was sad and even the weather was miserable.  When the funeral was done , the rebuilding of Konoha commenced , we went back to doing missions as though the chunnin exam didn't even happen .

Something was off about the feeling in the air .. this feeling ...Itachi I walked the streets of Konoha,  I saw Kakashi standing with Kurenai and Asuka , they seemed serious . When I walked closer to the dumpling store they were standing at and I saw two black cloaked figures with red cloud designs on . Isn't that...The Akatsuki? Kurenai spotted me and made sure to say my name out loud on purpose " Indra , why aren't you training with Hinata and Kiba ?" One cloaked figure jumped at the name , then another voice spoke " mm Kakashi it's weird for you to be early , Indra why are you here too?" Sasuke asked . The two cloaked figures vanished , Kurenai sensei and Asuka left as well . Sasuke and I shared a look of confusion as Kakashi also left .

I met up with Kiba and Hinata to have lunch but still something about the air still made me feel like Itachi was nearby . I clicked my tongue , I can't shake this feeling . Kiba glanced at me curiously as I stood " I need to go check something out , I'll be back later . " I left them there as I followed my instincts , it was telling me to go to a certain place and just as I arrived , my stomach dropped .

Itachi held Sasuke against the wall , Sasuke was obviously beaten up as Itachi whispered " you don't have enough Hate ..." why does Sasuke need hate ?! Itachi's partner noticed me " Itachi , this kid also looks almost like you ..." Itachi looked at me , his face was surprised but he quickly covered it with a straight face I can't ask him now about the truth with his partner here , I need to be alone with him . Speaking of which , Itachi put Sasuke into a genjutsu , I need to break him out first . I activated my MS , Itachi's partner smirked " ahhh look at those eyes ..." I looked at Sasuke and focused , I broke him out of the Genjutsu , his entire body relaxed . Itachi stumbled back , he frowned at me . His partner frowned " what did he do ?" Itachi covered his one eye " he broke my genjutsu ..." His partner smirked once more " ahh , that's a useful trick "

I glanced behind them noticing Naruto with Jiraiya , I disappeared and reappeared beside Sasuke , picking his unconscious body off the floor and putting his arm over my shoulder , keeping my eyes on both Itachi and his partner not even blinking.  His partner chuckled " this kid is cautious,  I like him "
Suddenly Jiraiya summoned the stomach of the toad to wrap us in , Itachi quickly fled with his partner . I looked to my brother unconscious beside me ...why do you always get the bad end of the situation Sasuke ?sigh Thanks Itachi , now he is definitely going to seek out Orochimaru .