Job Offer

Indra Pov

I wake up the same as I do every morning , huddled up comfortably in bed , cuddling the love of my life infront of me . She wakes and turns over , smiling " morning handsome " I chuckled " morning beautiful " . Her arm reaches out and plays with my hair , her fingers gliding through the long strands , she chuckles " I like this look on you " I smirk and lay on top of her " then I will keep it this way " she plays with the ends of the hair " I don't mind ..." I gazed into her eyes as she gazes into mine . I felt like I could drown in those beautiful brown eyes of hers , I saw my future in those eyes and it gave me so much comfort .

Our sweet moment was ruined by a knock on the front door , Tenten sighs " we should answer that " the person knocked again . I groaned and climbed out of bed , slipping on some pants and a shirt while walking to the front door . I opened the door just as the person knocked a third time , when the door opened it revealed a official leaf village ninja . He bowed slightly " sorry to disturb senpai !"  Senpai ? Was this guy younger than me ? Wow I feel old ...

He then extends his arm to present a envelope,  curiously I took the envelope.  He bowed again and walked off . I walked back inside while Tenten came out the room "what's that ?"I shrugged " donno ". I sat on our couch and tore it open to find a letter from the Hokage

" Indra Uchiha

You are requested to meet with the hokage immediately. Please do not delay

Hokage

"

I frowned " couldn't that ninja just say this ? Why waste paper for a few sentences?" Tenten chuckled and leaned over me " just go and find out what the Hokage wants "  I sighed " fine "I stood up and walked to the room , got dressed and then left for the hokage office .  When I arrived the Hokage was already waiting for me , he smiled under his mask " Indra , thankyou for coming "

I closed the door behind me " sure , it sounded urgent " Kakashi chuckled " no it's not , the printing team tend to be dramatic "  I walked over to his desk as he sat and pulled out a form , he then handed it over to me . When I took it , I read the title " Application...for Anbu black ops ? "

Kakashi nodded " you joined the anbu only to get information from Danzo , yet you performed remarkably as a Anbu agent . We want you to join the Anbu  officially under special terms of course "

"Special terms ?"

Kakashi nodded again " You will also be part of Sasukes mission , after he investigates locations he will send information to you . When the topic seems important,  we want you to meet up with Sasuke and find the source of the issue . Once you are done you will return to your anbu duties . You will do this until Sasukes mission is complete " he then added " also , I know you have a preference  , so you do not need to wear the anbu uniform or go by a code . You may wear your usual attire and go by your real name if you want "

I looked at the form "those are the special circumstances?"

Kakashi stood " they are "

I eyed the application,  join the anbu ?well least I'll be bringing in a salary , it would help Tenten get her shop aswell ...

" I'll join "

Kakshi smiled " that's good to hear , I know the anbu will be greater with you in it "