Returning home

As we walked to the village Sakura piped up " Indra , you hair is so long .."

I chuckled " Like it ?" I then brushed it under my hand " in the older legends of the Uchiha it is said that the Uchiha warriors grew out their hair and only cut it when they loose a fight "

" so you never lost a fight ? What about Orochimaru ?" Kiba smirked

" Orochimaru didn't dare challenge me to a fight "  everyone had their eyes on me interested . " why was he scared ~" Kiba joked .

" yes " I replied like it was no big deal . Kiba looked at me in disbelief.  I noticed two unfamiliar faces , one who seemed to be the new member of team 8 , one of those bug manipulating clans and the other man who actually introduced himself as captain Yamato .

We finally approached the gates , the two men standing guard smiled " welcome back ...wait haven't we seen you before ?" 

" probably " I answered . As we walked I noticed Tenten watch us walk , when our eyes met she had a small smile and her fist clenched against her chest , she took a step forward but I shook my head making her smile drop and step back. If they find out that you not only knew that I was sneaking into the village for a full year but also accompanied me around the village , they would hold you for questioning and punish you . I can't let that happen to you Tenten .

As we were halfway through , anbu suddenly appeared . Kakashi spoke " we have captured the Rogue Ninja , Indra Uchiha "  the anbu captain steppes forward and grabbed my arm " we will take it from here "  I didn't get a chance to even greet my old friends as the Anbu escorted me to Lady Tsunade's office .

Once we entered Tsunade looked confused " what is going on ?" The Anbu bowed " Lady Hokage , Kakashi's team successfully captured one Indra Uchiha "

" successfully captured ? You are mistaken , I gave myself in " I stated annoyed .

" ...you..." Tsunade's frowned " You are Indra ?! You've been in this village countless times !"

" yes...you see I missed my village so I faked documents to enter the village without suspicion "

Shizune hissed " we don't belive that excuse , for all we know . You've been sneaking into the village to steal for Orochimaru "

I laughed " like I'd ever help him . But say what you will and assume what you will ,  the truth won't reach those who turn a deaf ear to it "

Tsunade's frowned " Indra Uchiha , for abandoning the village , becoming a rogue , being Orochimaru's accomplice , illegally forging documents and impersonating a store clerk , you are subugated to punishment . How do you plead ?"

Itachi , I will protect the village in your stead " guilty , on all accounts "

" for turning yourself in and pleading Guilty to your charges , your punishment will be reduced.  You are to be imprisoned until I have decided punishment suited for your actions "

I respectfully bowed my head as Anbu led me to the Konoha prison .

I reached my prison cell and walked in " what , no windows ?"

" you are a very dangerous shin obi , Orochimaru himself refused to fight you . You don't receive windows " the Anbu captain snickered as they closed the cell door . Shrugging I walked to the back wall and sat against it , I pulled the red ribbon out from my hair making it all fall down , my hair was indeed long no doubt , but it didn't bother me . I then collected the upper part of my hair and tied that back , in a half up half down hair style   the rest of the red ribbon flowed down with my hair . I then pulled Itachi's necklace from my coat and looked at it no doubt Sasuke has woken and has heard the truth , probably cursing me tenfold .

I heard foot steps and immediately hid Itachi's necklace , out from the shadows emerged Tenten alone without the guards . I quickly got up and approached her , only the cell bars separating us , they were very wide that you could fit your head through but not wide enough for the upper torso " what are you doing ?" I whispered yelled " if they get suspicious of you then you--" I was suddenly silenced by a pair of lips , I melted into the kiss as my arms wrapped around her waist . After a while we broke the kiss , " I couldn't wait .." she gasped for air as she explained .

" you shouldn't risk yourself like this " I whispered , she shook her head " why are you in here , what's going on ?" I smiled " Itachi died , Sasuke joined the Akatski . Figured the least I could do is make amends before I have to face Sasuke myself "

" what do you mean ?"

" My gut is telling me ....Sasuke is going to be a theat to the village "