Where is Indra ?

Back in the current time line with Naruto >>>

Naruto glared at the ten tails as Sakura healed him , his reincarnated father trapped it in place with the aid from the other three reincarnated hokage. Suddenly Sasuke appeared,  Naruto smiled with relief " its about time , Sasuke "

Sakura looked at him shocked " S-Sasuke !?" The rest of the rookies rushed over ready for a confrontation but Sasuke merely stated that he was there to help and his new goal was to be Hokage , everyone was shocked and flabbergasted by this . While the rookies were trying to grasp Sasuke's words , his eyes hovered over the battle field.  He looked at every single nin that was present and his deepest fears stirred in his mind , the longer he searched the worst it got . He started to assume things as his heart sunk to the depths of his stomach , he looked at Naruto straight in the eye " Where is Indra ?"

Sakura finally realized and searched the crowd " I don't know ...he wasn't with us when we left the village . I can't even remember if he  came to the battle field ."

Ino looked around "maybe he is with Tenten?" Kiba being clueless frowned " why the heck would he be with Tenten ?"  Ino smirked smugly as she knew Kiba had a crush on Tenten ( not in the anime,  just for this story ) . " Oh you didn't know ? Tenten is Indra's girlfriend "

"..."

"........"

"What !?isn't Tenten two years older than him ?!" Kiba screeched,  Ino covered her ears from Kiba's loud voice . Hinata speaking in her usual soft voice spoke " they have been together for a while " Saukra nodded and added to the story as the boys listened in shock " Yeah we confronted Tenten.  They have been flirting with each other since the chunnin exams "

All this was truly a surprise to Sasuke , during that time he was so consumed with his revenge that he never paid attention to his brother's interests , he never knew that his little brother was interested in dating and was in a undecided relationship when he kidnapped him . Sasuke felt guilt creep up on him but he quickly brushed it aside , his current focus at the moment was to find his little brother who had suddenly vanished .

Kiba frowned "why didn't he tell me , wasn't I his best friend? " Naruto pouted " hey he didnt tell me either ..."

" enough with the small chat ! We have bigger problems !"  The second hokage scorned. 

Naruto punch his palm " that's right . We can talk about dating later , let's first end this fight !"

Sasuke frowned,  he wanted to ditch and search for his brother but he knew that this battle was something he had to deal with . Then and there .

All he could think was " Indra ....please don't be dead "

○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○

A/N

Question to the readers .

Would you like a sequel into the Boruto series ?

Would the story follow Indra as a parent and a agent of Konoha OR would it follow Indra's eldest child ?