Naruto's gift

" ahh what am I going to get them !?"

Tenten cried out while we walked by some shops , I chuckled " Tenten , relax . The wedding is only next month . We have time "  Tenten groaned "I don't want to get them a last minute gift , I want to get them something important,  something that matters "

"Well , money is usually the best--"
"I don't want to give them money !" Tenten interrupted . Her outburst surprised everyone around us including myself , she hung her head " I want to get them something unique " I thought about it deeply "well , wedding gifts are normally things for the couple so picture frames , household items , couple type gifts in general "

Tenten sighed " what about....a painting !"

I raised my eyebrow " a painting ? A painting of what ?"

Tenten suddenly beamed "a family painting ! " She grabbed my hands " go look for pictures of narutos mom and dad , I will gather pictures of neji and Hinata's family !"

" Oh...I see where you are going with this "Tenten nodded " a priceless gift !" I chuckled " alright " Tenten let go of my hands and rushed off without a word .

I made my way to the hokage office to find Kakashi " ah perfect,  Kakashi do you have any pictures of lord forth and his wife ?" Kakashi eyed me curious " what for ?"

I smiled " Naruto and Hinata's gift " kakshi looked for old files " I don't know if this will help " he hands the picture over to me . Lord forth in his hokage attire with his wife beside him , it was his coronation picture . I nodded " this will do , thankyou lord hokage , I will return it soon !" I quickly rushed off , on my way home I found Tenten talking to a older much older man . Tenten flagged me down " Indra over here !" I walked closer as Tenten introduced him " this man is a well known and exquisite artist "

I smiled " hello " the man nodded , Tenten then took out the photos of neji , Hinata , hinatas family and Naruto.  She looked to me and I pulled out the photo I took from the office , she gathered them and turned to the man "please paint them together, this young man should stand by this young woman , these two should stand on his right while these three should stand on her left . " the man nodded understanding every word . He sat down and prepared his materials " 5 hours " he stated .

And just as he promised , 5 hours later was a beautiful portrait of Naruto and Hinata with their families . Tenten gasped " this is beautiful!" The man smiled gently , I pulled out my wallet and paid the man a very large sum .

Tenten wasted no time as she wrapped it up and dragged me to Naruto and Hinata's home , she rung the door bell urgently . Hinata answered " Tenten , Indra , what a surprise "

Tenten beamed "its not yet !can we come in ?"  Hinata was caught off guard " um...sure ?"
Tenten rushed in while hinata followed her , I shook my head and closed the door behind me and found Tenten in their living room bouncing in place . Naruto came around the corner " what's going on ?" Tenten pushed him and Hinata onto their couch "this is important.  I know you should only receive it on your wedding day but I can't wait !"

Naruto and Hinata glanced at one another and then at me , I shrugged.  Tenten grabbed the cover and ripped it off , revealing the portrait to them . They were both in shock , Tenten waited eagerly for a response.  Hinata's eyes began to water , Tenten's face dropped "you don't like it ?"

Hinata wiped her tears with her sleeve "no it's not that , it's beautiful Tenten . Thankyou " Tenten looked at Naruto and he gave a soft smile , hiding his own tears "thankyou , this is so heartwarming..." Tenten beamed and hugged me out of joy "I knew you'd love it !"

I smiled and looked at the couple " Congratulations on your engagement you two "