Hebi Assemble! P2

Next destination Northern Hideout .
As we walked I slowed my pace to walk beside Karin " You are a sensory type correct ? What does Chakra feel and look like to you ?"

Karin seemed surprised , a lot of people assume I'm just like Sasuke but I'm nothing like him . " oh ahh I can smell it , also see its unique  color and it's feeling ." I pointed to Sasuke " What does Sasuke's look like ?"  She looked at Sasuke and closed her eyes " a wonderful smell , it's got a purple hue to it and it feels calm and stable "

Calm ? Stable ? Really ? I raised my eyebrow " alright ....then I'm curious , what's mine like ?" Karin looked at me and moved closer to sniff , she then closed her eyes " your Chakra has a sweeter smell to it , it has a orange hue to it and it feels warm and welcoming "
Warm and welcoming ?

I smile to myself " sounds nice " Karin smiled back , Suigetsu slowed his pace to walk beside me " ey Karin , leave Indra alone he already has a girlg--!" I elbowed him in the gut shut up Suigetsu! ! If Sasuke found out that I've been secretly going to Konoha for the past year , he will feel betrayed and won't trust me .

Sasuke looked over his shoulder and eyed me curiously "??" . I shrugged and walked up beside him " how much further ?"

And to answer my question , a underling of Orochimaru's approached all beaten and dirty . He collapsed as Karin ran up to him , he explained the situation at the northern hideout which meant we were close . The guy died suddenly , then a prisoner in its cursed seal state appeared , Sasuke did a flash step killing the prisoner . Show off .

We arrived to the hideout , but a huge amount if cursed prisoners stepped out instead , Sasuke asked Karin " which one of them is Juugo? " Karin used her sensory ability " none of them "

Sasuke looked to me " Indra , we are wasting to much time " yeah yeah I hear you . With a sigh I activated my MS , using its unique ability to cause internal pain . All the prisoners screamed and dropped to their hands and  knees before completely passing out or dying . Suigetsu whistled " that's a handy trick " I looked to him which made him jump seeing the MS himself . I deactivated it " aren't you 'wasting time '?" Sasuke clicked his tongue and walked in , I smirked with victory .

We all walked in , walking down corridor after corridor . Suigetsu made a comment on Karin ability pissing her off so she lied to him about the direction . He went the wrong way as Sasuke and I followed Karin . We arrived to a very secured door , Karin unlocked it . This is Juugo's cell then ? As Karin was about to open it , Sasuke grabbed the handle " I'll open it . Karin stand back , Indra stay alert " I'm always alert .

Sasuke opened the door , Juugo in a murderous rage charged at Sasuke . I pulled Karin to the side out the danger range as Juugo slammed Sasuke into the wall laughing murderously , he added pressure to his arm making a harder impact  . I kept Karin one side , she's no fighter , not like us . Sasuke's curse mark activated as he deflected Juugo and stepped out from the wall . I grimaced I hate that thing , the curse mark is nothing but a double edged sword . The more you use it , the more you loose your mind and sense of self .

" I just want to talk to you Juugo " Sasuke tried to reason. I glanced down the hall where's Suigetsu?  Sasuke and Juugo started to fight , well Juugo tried to kill him as Sasuke just evaded . "What's this place ?" Suigetsu suddenly spoke , Suigetsu looked at me " aww how mean Indra , you didn't even come look for me ..."

"What am I , Your babysitter ?" I complained , Suigetsu grinned " I could always black mail you ~"  I glared at him " I could always kill you "  Suigetsu cleared his throat " r-right ...sorry " . Sasuke and Juugo came back around , Suigetsu blocked Juugo's attack and started talking again .  The two began to fight , Sasuke appeared between them " do you want me to kill you both ?" Sasuke hissed .

Sasuke is the highest ranking in the B department called 'Bluffing' like he would kill these two who means to much to his team ....

Long story short we finally got Juugo on our side . We stood outside as Sasuke looked at us , Juugo looked at me " and you are ?" . I crossed my arms " Indra Uchiha , Sasuke's brother "

" now I will tell you our goal " Sasuke stated gaining everyone's attention " Our goal is to kill Itachi Uchiha of Akatsuki "

"Your goal " I corrected

"In order to achieve this goal , I want you to lend me your power . Of course I won't force you "

No he won't . Once we find Itachi , I will find a way to speak with him , what ever Itachi chooses to do afterwards it's his choice . I just want my answers ...

Suigetsu looked to me " so why are you tagging along if it's Sasuke's goal ?"

I looked to him seriously " I want to question Itachi myself , I'm only joining to find Itachi "

"It's decided then..." Sasuke said " we will travel as a group of 5 , under the name 'Hebi' "

"Hebi ? You've been spending way to much time with Orochimaru " I sighed

"Hebi has but one goal , Itachi Uchiha !"

Ignoring my comment again ? Aii this is going to be a long journey .