Defeating Kowaki and Chiho

Indra pov

Nowaki charged his weapons with his Chakra, he threw them towards me as I used my sword to deflect them . There was so much force that I nearly dropped my sword . He then did hand signs " wind style : Cyclone !"

A huge tornado former around Nowaki as the strong winds picked me up . Nowaki laughed " you won't be able to do anything in this wind !" I frowned and bit into my finger writing a unique looking symbol on my collarbone , Nowaki frowned "what are you doing ?"

I did my hand signs " fire style : protection " the red symbol burnt brightly as a flame cloak appeared around me , then I did a second hand sign "Fire style : adaptive flame !"  The tornado slowly then upbruptly caught fire , the flames burned stronger due to the winds . Nowaki panicked " what?! How !? " I smiled as my cloak kept me safe from the flames " you should really learn more about your opponent before expecting victory "

The heat intensified as Nowkai dropped to his knees coughing violently, he tried to cancel his own attack "Stop!" But it wouldn't,  I crossed my arms "these flames won't listen to you "he coughed more and eventually he  passed out . I canceled the fire tornado and my cloak , I walked up to him " let me guess...your real name ...is Fuushin right ?"

Of course I didn't receive a answer but I didn't need one , I heard a battle further ahead . Must be Sasuke fighting chiho ( I now learnt its Chino not Chiho but Its been 2 chapters already so let's just leave it like that )

I followed the sound to find Sasuke fight Chiho while talking to her . I decided to stay on the side and watch the battle unfold , Chiho eventually calmed down and out the corner of my eye Fuushin walked up to them limping . Did I do that to him ?

Chiho ran to him but he stepped infront of her to defend her , Chiho admitted that she would miss him if he died and thanked Sasuke . I walked up to them and smirked " looks like you've learned Narutos unique jutsu " Sasuke frowned " and what would that be ?"I laughed "Talk no jutsu "

Sasuke raised his eyebrow " that's not a jutsu " I sighed "you are hopeless ...it's something Naruto has always done . Talk to his enemies,  convince them otherwise . That is exactly what you've done here "

Chiho smiled "then I'm thankful you learnt this jutsu Sasuke dear "

I escorted Chiho and her two assailants to the hidden leaf where they were incarcerated . I gave my full report to Lord Sixth and then met up with Sasuke in a small meadow outside the village " you are going back aren't you ?"I questioned.  He nodded " its time I shut that place down "I sat beside him "best of luck then . Oh what was it that you wanted to tell me ?"

Sasuke eyed me then turned his eyes to the sky "it doesn't matter anymore " I pouted " and here I was , curiously waiting for what you were going to say " .

Sasuke chuckled "go home Indra , I will see you again later " he stood , I stood and turned to him "mm you sure you don't want to share a meal before you go?"

He smiled softly and the poked my forehead with his index and middle finger just like Itachi used to do to us " sorry Indra , maybe next time "