Confrontation

Once our plan was made,  I shadowed Naruto . Young Naruto was alone most of his childhood and not many kids played with him except for Shikamaru and my younger self . As I played the waiting game , Naruto walked over to his favourite swing and sat on it . I actually remember this day , I was training with my brothers but after a while they blew me off so I came looking for Naruto and he was asleep under the tree and his favorite goggles were ripped in half . He told me he didn't understand how it broke .

As I was in the middle of reminiscing,  Zekuel approached Naruto in a slow confident walk " hello boy , why are you all alone ~~"  stranger danger , his voice is creepy as it is , now he is walking like a creep . Naruto looked at him confused " Who are you ?" Zekuel smiled and said " oh my daughter is a student here so I'm waiting for her . Your name is ..Naruto Uzumaki right ??"  Naruto nodded , he didn't seem to feel the odd vibe coming from the man . Zekuel extended his hand " nice to meet you , I'm Zekuel ...I'm sure we can become GREAT friends ~"

Naruto being the naive young boy that he is , extended his hand to the man . I couldn't let Zekuel touch him , once he tastes Kurama it'll be all over . With desperation I moved swiftly to them , reaching between them and kicking Zekuel back . He slid backwards with a face of surprise , I then pushed Naruto back who was instantly caught by father , Father immediately put him in a genjutsu .

Zekuel rubbed his chest where I had kicked " What . a . surprise . Even without chakra you managed to sneak up on me and kick me ...that's not something a normal person can do "

" of course I'm not normal , I am a Uchiha.  We are bred for war . Now back away from Naruto "

"Hehe why should I ? You seem so desperate to keep that boy from me . Based on your memories , his chakra is quite strong isn't it ??~"

I immediately pulled out the Uchiha blade  katana ,  Zekuel chuckled " you thought this was a fair fight ?" He suddenly did hand signals " you were wrong~~" he bit his thumb and crouched " summoning jutsu !"

A large vile looking hound appeared , pitch black with fire erupting from its eyes , it looked deadly . Zekuel smirked " say hello to my hell hound - Barbas . Barbas , Kill this pretty boy !"

Barbas suddenly howled before launching at me with razor sharp teeth,  I quickly jumped out the way before using my sword to block a second attack , with its weight it pushed me over and launched at me again ,quickly moving the sword in place and catching my sword between its teeth as it towered over me . 

Pushing the hound back as it forced it's way forward , I lifted my right leg and kicked it in its gut . It groaned and fultered for a second , I used the opportunity to push it off completely. I know I should go for the killing blow , I know I should kill it . But I want it . I want this summon for myself . Like a kid who wants a puppy ! I need to steal this hound with the forbidden techniques I learnt from Orochimaru , but I need my chakra to do it .