Tenten's secret

Tenten stood against the wall biting at her thumb nail what did Indra mean ? Sasuke might be a threat ?why will Sasuke be a threat to us ?  Tenten was waiting for the girls , they decided to treat pamper Sakura after the mission 'capture Sasuke' failed , Sakura seemed depressed and down ever since .

"Tenten!" Ino called smiling as she dragged a sad looking Sakura over with the usual shy Hinata . Tenten put up a brave face for the girls and smiled back " hey guys !"

The girls went inside the ramen shop and had their meal , they avoided the subject of boys all together for Sakura's sake . But just because the girls didn't say anything didn't mean the rest of the village would do the same . Two guests behind the girls began the horrible subject

" I can't belive the great Kakashi couldn't even drag a rogue back " one mentioned . Sakura's face immediately dropped , Sasuke's  desertion of Konoha became public a year after he left and news traveled fast in the village .

" shhh don't let he hear you say that!" The other guy responded , his voice above a whisper " besides it wasn't a complete fail "

" oh you're talking about the other Uchiha , The Black Dragon ?"

" yeah I heard he gave him self up "

"Pfft how pathetic !" The guy laughed .

Tenten bit the inside of her cheek and clenched her fists , hearing people insult him made her incredibly angry , it took all her self restraint to not hurt them right then and there . Surprisingly Saukra stood up " don't you dare insult him !"

The two froze under her angry gaze , the girls looked at Sakura shocked . The two guys quickly fled out the shop , as Sakura sat down Ino questioned " Sakura why'd you--?"

" Indra doesn't deserve this ....any of this . He was only keeping his brother safe , he was only protecting Sasuke and ..." she took a deep breath " ....he was always the one to stand up for others when people insulted them behind their backs , but he was branded a criminal,  now people won't even give him the same respect"

The gloomy topic fell over them like ice , Tenten and Ino somehow found a way to not only distract Sakura but to also cheer her up and their lunch ended . As they walked Tenten realised the time " oh ! I have to go see you all later!" She quickly ran . The girls gave eachother confused glances " Notice Tenten's been running to the other side of the village a lot lately ? Think she has something she's hiding ?" Ino suggested .

" do you think so ?" Sakura asked unconvinced . Hinata chipped in " well she does avoid the subject when someone asks her ..." Ino smirked " let's follow her !"

""What??""

The girls agreed to follow Tenten to see what she was up to and why she was so secretive , they followed her to the prison " why is she here ?" Hinata whispered , Ino merely shrugged . They entered the prison and noticed the one guard was asked to stand far away from one of the cells , the girls peeked around the corner where the cell was located to find Tenten talking , she was blushing and had a cute smile .

The girls moved closer and noticed who the prisoner was . Ino frowned " whos that hottie ?" Sakura was just as surprised " Indra " , Ino covered her mouth to muffle a gasp "It's Indra?!" She whispered . The girls weren't close enough to hear their conversation but it consisted of smiles , laughs and other adorable interactions .
The coversation seemed to be near the end as Tenten walked up to the cell , the girls watched eagerly as Indra's arms wrapped around Tenten's waist as Tenten wrapped her arms around his neck and the two met halfway through the bars , lips connecting .

It took all Hinata and Sakura's strength to cover Inc's cry of surprise , she cried confused and excited  in their hands "mmmhh!"

The girls quickly dragged Ino out , Ino took a gasp " I can't believe it ! Is that Tenten's secret? That's she's kissing a major Uchiha hottie in prison ?"

Sakura frowned " wait a minute ....remember the flowers she revived that one time , it was signed with an I !"

"""INDRA!"""

Ino smirked " this is very saucing information we have guys " 

" no let's not expose this , It could hurt Tenten . There must be a reason why she didn't tell us "

" fine..." Ino grumbled " but now we know , Tenten is secretly Dating Indra ...!"