Person of Interest

( I apologise for not updating sooner , been catching up on my Manga reading so I haven't been writing , anyways back to the story )

I sat in my cell , resting my head against the concrete , bored out of my mind . Then suddenly I heard an explosion a bit further into the village centre , should I go check that out ? NO , I'm sure the village can handle it . They have Naruto and other powerful shinobi like that Hokage.

I hear footsteps approach , they were slow paced and steady , someone calm and confident was heading my way . I waited patiently as the person appeared in front of my cell , old looking guy . One half of his body covered in bandages , his visible eye closed . He wore white clothing similar the clothes I sold and he was using a walking stick , accompanied by two Anbu black ops . This guy I've heard about , the guy in charge of the Anbu black ops , the guy who desperately wants to be Hokage , the guy who forced Itachi's hand , Danzo .

" Boy , do you know who I am ?" He asked , if I say yes he will know that Itachi told me the truth BUT if I act like a ignorant 15yo kid then he might actually let his guard down slightly.

" someone in desperate need of surgery? "

Overlooking my attempt at a joke he spoke " I am Danzo , the head of the Anbu "

" alright , Anbu boss , why'd you come to visit a rogue kid like me ?"

" don't play dumb boy , I know you are a prodigy of the Uchiha and I know this is all - volunteered "

" alright " I sighed and walked up to the cell bars " Danzo , what do you want ?"

"I want you to work for me "

"Pfft what?!" I laughed , this guy has got a screw loose , I'm NOT Itachi .

" You witnessed the terror of the Uchiha massacre the hidden leaf didn't prevent , you've experience the ridicule of being a rogue that has returned . Even now you aren't trusted and your brother is hunted . Work for me and all that suspicion will fade over time , help me peruse my dream of becoming Hokage , and I will grant you anything you desire "

" ...like rebuilding the Uchiha clan ?"

" exactly " no he won't be helping me do that , I'm no fool Danzo . I won't take your word for it . Buuuuttt this is a rare opportunity,  no doubt Sasuke will be hunting him down and if I happen to be there as Danzo's guard . Not only will I see Sasuke again but I might have a chance to help the hidden leaf by getting rid of this scumbag once and for all .

"Mm...alright , deal "

He extended his hand " I , Danzo , will now entitle you with immunity as my personal guard . Do you accept Indra UCHIHA ?"

Why's he say my last name like that ? I better be on guard at all times around this guy , I can't explain it but my spidey senses are tingling ." I accept " I shook his hand .

The one Anbu with a monkey mask unlocked the cell and I stepped out , Danzo turned  " let's return to Base . There I will debrief you "

We suddenly appeared in the Anbu Base , it was filled with Anbu soldiers . More crashing could be heard from above , I frowned " aren't you elite soldiers ? Shouldn't you go assist the village ?"

Danzo sat on his chair " this is necessary to ensure my position of Hokage "

You scum , you'll let the village suffer just for you have a upper hand ? Oh-ho-ho I cannot wait to kill you ..