Redemption...

((As I stated many times , I will do so again in case readers forgot . Indra's existence does change the story on many occasions including the Danzo fight , he does not have the two guards instead he ONLY has Indra ))

Danzo fled with myself following , we reached a bridge until I noticed the familiar cookie mask " Danzo" I called , he looked and saw the akatsuki member . He raised his right arm " I'm going to remove the seal "  he stated , seal ? What seal ?  I hadn't learned much about Danzo in the short time I've been working for him , how could I ? This guy was guarded , I only recently broke through his defenses to become his only Guard .

Cookie mask chuckled " your fight is not with me ...but rather with TWO vengeful brothers "
Danzo frowned " Two?" He then looked at me , his gaze was filled with suspension " You...are you betraying me ? " Sasuke suddenly appeared in front of us , however Danzo's gaze stayed on me , I removed the mask " Betrayal means I was on your side first isn't it ? I was never on your side " In a flash I gave him a surprise kick , he hardly dodged it getting hit and stepping backwards to catch his balance , he coughed as blood spilled from his mouth " you traitor !" He hissed . I broke the mask in two as Sasuke walked up to me , " the only traitor , is yourself you scum" I responded .

Sasuke glared at Danzo " I don't intend on playing games Indra " I kept my gaze on Danzo as well " Neither do I , Sasuke " Sasuke's chakra manifested revealing a incomplete purple Susano'o  , a small smirk made its way on my features " I wouldn't have expected anything less big brother "

Sasuke replied with a 'hm' before charging at Danzo , Danzo quickly evaded his attacks and used his own weapons to fight back . I stayed on the side lines to watch my brother , but then I felt a odd sensation and immediately jumped beside Sasuke . He looked at me questionably , I whispered " I feel something odd....his arm..."

Danzo chuckled " As expected from a prodigy , not many can sense them.." he then pulled off his bandages revealing multiple sharingan . My heart dropped , I felt every single chakra signature of our clan members in those eyes  . Clenching my fist as my bangs covered my eyes , my body trembled with rage "....how could you..." my chakra spiked , Sasuke looked to me " ...brother..." I raised my head activating my MS " HOW COULD YOU!?" Suddenly my perfect Susano'o revealed itself .

 With a war cry I charged at Danzo leaving no change for escape , with rage filled energy I decimated him with every stike

With a war cry I charged at Danzo leaving no change for escape , with rage filled energy I decimated him with every stike . Sasuke joined and attacked Danzo from any openings I had , I was able to deal a lot of damage before Danzo suddenly grab a familiar face making me freeze in my tracks . Danzo held Karin tightly " if you kill me , you'll kill her !" He was deperate , but suddenly Sasuke used his lightning  blade piercing through Karin to hit Danzo . I gasped " Sasuke ?!" He shoes no concern as he continued to attack Danzo . I jumped towards Karin and lifted her upper half " Karin ? Can you hear me ?" 

Karin coughed , her eyes covered by a shadow . I felt a strong Chakra surge and saw a huge detonation behind us Danzo. ..blew himself up ?   My attention returned to Karin while I held her wound trying to apply pressure , I heard Sasuke approach " leave her " I frowned and looked at him " to what ? Die ? I thought she was your comrade? "

Sasuke ignored me as he looked to the end of the bridge , there stood Sakura . Sakura ? What the heck is she doing ?

Sakura told Sasuke that she was here to join him , Sasuke didn't believe her just like I wouldn't , he decided to test her " kill her " he stated pointing to Karin who laid motionless in my left arm , my back was to them so I had to twist my body to see them talk . Sakura approached us but trembled when she noticed me , probably uncertain about my loyalty at this time .

Sasuke lost patience and was about to grab her until Kakashi appeared grabbing Sasuke's wrist , he glared at Sasuke " Sakura , take her away and heal her " Sakura seemed unresponsive,  Kakashi glanced her way " Sakura , let me handle Sasuke " Sakura walked to me and looked at my eyes as though asking permission.  I moved aside as she picked Karin up and moved her away from the battle .

I stood watching Sasuke and Kakashi fight , their battle continued to the waters below . I quickly moved to the edge of the bridge to watch further , Sasuke revealed his Susano'o again with a hysterical laugh but suddenly stopped grabbing his face by his eye . He has overused the MS like Itachi , he will go blind if he continues this !

Sasuke and Kakashi continued talking when suddenly Sakura appeared with a kunai , she wanted to kill Sasuke herself but we both knew Sasuke was stronger . But Sasuke quickly turned her on Kunai towards her and was going to strike her in a odd sense of self defense , but I wouldn't let that happen . As Naruto grabbed Sakura , I caught Sasuke's arm getting cut on the side of my cheek just below my left eye by the kunai . Sasuke glared at me as Naruto glared at him behind me , Kakashi jumped down behind me " thank you ...Indra ..."