Chapter 3

Sam look between them confuse. "You know each others?" He ask. Steve and Bucky stare at Chara shocked. She step back and rise her arms up. "I know, I know. You thought I died on that battlefield. But you know what? Battlefield is best place to disappear." Chara say and smirk mischievously to them. Steve is first one to snap out of it. "Best place to disappear? We mourn for you. We thought... we thought we let you down. We couldn't protect you." Steve say angrily. Chara's smirk drop. "Protect me? You didn't need to protect me! I thought I made that very clear. I fight beside you as equal. I wasn't some damsel in distress. Hell, I could have kill every single one of those enemies without your help!" Chara answer angrily, yelling at the end. She point accusing finger toward Steve and Bucky. Steve look little guilty.

Bucky suddenly move to hug Chara. "I'm glad you are alive Elisa" He whisper, tears in his eyes. Chara pat his back awkwardly. "Yeah yeah, good to see you too." She answer. Kiba sense her distress and start to growl. Bucky immediately let go and step back. "You had to tell us whole story someday." Steve finally say and pat Chara's shoulder. "Maybe someday." She mumble. "By the way you can call me Winter. Elisa was a fake name I used that time." She tell them. Bucky frown. "Isn't it a fake name too?" Chara smile and shrug. "It is my name right now." She answer and wave toward entrance. "Shall we?" She ask. Sam look between them confuse. Steve chuckle a little before leading a way. Chara walk last one in, Kiba by her side. 

Soon Chara feel that someone try to get inside her mind. She send a ice dagger against them. Then she hear woman's pained grunt. "Wanda? What happened, are you okay?" some male voice ask worried. When Chara come around corner she see some robot or android kneel beside red haired woman. Woman raise her gaze to meet Chara's. "What are you?" She ask, fear in her voice. "My mind is my own, child." Chara answer and smile dangerously to her. Then she turn her eyes to look around her. She see Natasha, Clint and Tony at couches. They look worried between that woman and Chara. Kiba look around warily, he press himself against Chara's tight. Chara pet his head comforting. "Everyone gather around, I want to introduce you someone new." Chara see that one man move to sit next to Natasha and look curiously at her. 

Chara think he look familiar, then she recognize him as Bruce Banner, man behind Hulk. She smile sweetly to him before turning toward new people. "Everyone this is Winter, woman we told you about. She helped us during alien invasion. Winter let me introduce you to others. This woman is Wanda, she can manipulate almost everything with her magic and can read minds." Wanda nod to her warily. Chara smirk to her while nodding back. "This android here is Vision, she has mind stone on his forehead, he can fly and he is strong." They nod to each others. Vision look at her warily, he didn't like that she hurt Wanda. When Chara turn to young teenager boy he step toward her and reach his hand. "Hi I'm Peter Parker aka Spiderman. Nice to meet you. I really like your hair." He blurt out and blush a little. Chara shake his hand and smile to him. "Aren't you cute." She whisper and wink her eye to him. Peter blush even more. When Chara turn toward last man, she talk before Steve could. "T'Challa, good to see you all grown up." Chara say happily and grab his arm. T'Challa smile to her warmly. "Good to see you too. When Captain told who is coming I had to come." He answer while they shake. 

"I'm sorry about your father." Chara say sadly. T'Challa smile to her sadly. "Thank you. He always remember you. How is your leg doing these days? You haven't visited us in years." he ask. Others look confused between them. Chara smile warmly. "It is fine. Your sister taught me well. I can maintain it well on my own." She answer. They talk little more before Tony stood up and clear his throat. T'Challa and Chara turn their attention toward him. "How the hell you two know each others?" He ask warily. "Long story." Chara shrug same time as T'Challa answer "She saved my little sister Shuri once." Chara gently hit his shoulder. "They didn't need to know that." She hiss. T'Challa laugh. "Still so modest." He shake his head. 

"Umm... what about your leg King T'Challa is talking about?" Peter whisper. Chara groan. "Look what you did." She mumble to T'Challa. He shrug. Chara rise her right trouser leg, showing her black vibranium leg. "I lost my leg long ago in battle. I used my magic as prosthesis until Wakanda's scientist made me this. Everyone look shocked. "What battle?" Tony ask curious. Chara let go of her trouser and let it cover her leg again. She turn to look darkly at Tony. "You don't want to know. Don't ask." She warned. Tony tilt his head. "What battle?" he ask again. Kiba growl to him when he sense Chara's anger. "My mother try to kill me after I refuse to join her." Chara answer eventually. Tony's face drop. Everyone look horrified at her. "I didn't know that." T'Challa whisper. "Of course not. I haven't told it to anyone before." She say to T'Challa before glaring at Tony. "You happy now?" She snarl to him. Tony look guilty. 

Chara nod to him after Tony didn't answer. "Now, I like to know where I would stay and where Loki will stay. I got paid quite okay so I like to get started." Chara say and Natasha rise up. "This way." She say, Chara and Kiba follow her. Chara could hear others murmur about her after she got away from their sight. She sigh. This will be harder than I expect. She think.