Chapter 58

I DON'T OWN PICTURE, imagine lighter grey wolf=Kiba

Kiba lick his lips and keep growling to scared man on floor. "Kiba, stay." Chara command and walk to man. Kiba obey but keep growling. Chara crouch next to man. "Now. Could you please tell me what you were doing in Avenger's land on this time?" Chara ask dangerously sweet. Man look scared between growling wolf and smiling woman next to him. "I-I-I" "Enough Winter. You're scaring the living shit out of man." Tony command and walk other side of man. Chara pout. "You ruin my fun Stark." She whine and stand up. Kiba keep glaring the man, ready to attack him if necessary. Loki appear behind Chara. "Come on love. I think you made your point quite clear to him." He say to her while circling his arms around her waist. He smirk darkly to man over her shoulder. He let out scared voice again.

Chara chuckle. "Fine." She whine to Loki and glaring Tony. She see amuse in Tony's eyes too and smirk to him. "Come on Kiba." Chara command and wave her hand. Kiba snarl to man one more time before obeying Chara and jogging after her and Loki. Loki pull Chara in his lap again. She see how Tony help the man up and lead him to them. Tony point him to sit down on armchair and give him glass of whiskey. He drink it in one gulp. Chara chuckle. Kiba sit down next to Loki's feet. "Good boy." She praise Kiba while petting him. 

Tony sit down on couch next to man. "So, introduce yourself." Tony command. Man swallow nervous. "I'm John Smither, reporter of New York Times." He tell them eventually. Others share a look. "Well, what reporter want from us." Chara purr while playing with big snowflake in her hand. Man swallow again. " Boss would pay me very well if I get a picture of drunk Avengers." He admit quietly. "And you decided to sneak through forest I assume." Chara chuckle and glance at Kiba. John nod. "Are you dumb or what? We have announced that Kiba is in forest so it is off limit area." Tony accuse him. Natasha snort while Wanda giggle quietly. 

"I-I thought that it is in some cage because of party." John whisper. Chara glare at him and cold breeze bite John's face, making him startle. "Kiba isn't some pet you lock up when you want." She growl to him. John paled even more at her tone. "Now, now. Calm down Winter." Steve say and stand up. "He is only trying to do his job and I think he got punishment already." He smile gently to man. "Don't you agree?" Steve ask for others. Chara sulk but give up when Loki peck her cheek. "He is not worth it." He whisper and Chara chuckle. "You might be right." She agree.

Steve nod and turn back to John. "Now. I'm sorry about your camera but you can blame only yourself for entering Kiba's territory. I walk you out." He tell to man. John stare at smiling couple stunned. "Rumors are true." He mumble. Everyone turn to look at him frowning. "Winter is together with New York's attacker." He say and smile. Chara could see how he is thinking of a story. "You should think your next move wisely Smither." Chara growl. He blink couple times while standing up and turn to look at her in Loki's lap. "You know he is a killer, right?" He ask curiously. 

In next second Chara is holding ice dagger at John't throat growling in his face. "You clearly has mistaken who is most dangerous person in this room." Chara purr darkly. John try to back off and drop on chair. Chara summon Mjolnir and put it on his lap. John groan in pain and try to move it without succeed. "Winter." Steve groan and facepalm. "He is not going to ruin Loki's reputation after all he has done to get things right." Chara snap angrily. "I understand how you feel but you can't hold him here forever or stop him from doing his job." Steve try to reason with her. "Why not?" Chara ask with a dark smirk while tilting her head. 

Suddenly Chara feel someone snake their arms around her waist. Then she feel familiar chest against her back. "Darling. He can write whatever he want. I don't care and either should you." Loki try calm her down. "It's not fair." Chara argue. Loki kiss her nape. "I know." He whisper. Chara grunt but lift the Mjolnir from John's lap. He stare scared at Chara. "You can lift Mjolnir." He whisper. "Yes I can. So you should think do you really want to cross me." She answer with dangerously sweet smile before tossing hammer to Thor. John yelp in fear and rush out of compound. 

Everyone burst in laughter after he is out of room, expect Steve. He shake his head disappointed. "We should have taken a picture of that man almost soiling himself when Winter hold that dagger in his throat." Sam laugh. Chara chuckle too and hug Loki after they have sat down again. "He offended someone important to me." Chara explain and peck Loki's cheek. He smirk and kiss her head as answer. "Remind me to never cross you." Clint laugh and others agree. "Don't worry, I warn you if I have to." Chara chuckle. Kiba has laid down and yawn before closing his eyes. 

They continue to talk for another hour before sun start to rise. They decide to go to sleep. Chara yawn and stretch after standing up. Suddenly Loki rise her in his arms. Chara automatically circle her arms around Loki's neck. "I could walk myself." She chuckle. "I know but this is much more fun." Loki answer with a smirk. Chara shake her head. "You're impossible." She mumble while laying her head in his shoulder. Loki smile to her as an answer and walk to their room, Kiba fast behind them.

Loki kick door shut behind them. Kiba rush to lay down on his bed. Loki start to walk toward bathroom. "Loki?" He stop and turn to look at Chara. "Are you really okay?" Chara ask worried. "I am pet. Don't worry." He answer and kiss her forehead. Chara move her hand to cup his cheek. She stare at his face to look for answer. "You absolutely sure?" Adoring, sad smile spread to Loki's face. "I can't fool you, can I?" Chara shake her head. "You want to talk about it?" She ask gently. "Give me a moment?" Loki ask quietly. Chara peck his cheek. "Of course." She whisper.