Chapter 52

Chara is trap in familiar nightmare. Everyone she ever cared is getting killed front of her and she couldn't do anything. Last one is one that always crush her. Loki getting hit. She again kneel next to him and grab his hand. "Are you hurt?" His pained voice rip her heart to pieces. "Good..." He whisper and close his eyes. "No... Please no." Chara plead and try to shake him awake.

"NOOO!" Chara yell and jump to sit, hand reached out. She slowly blink her eyes couple times. "Hey, hey. Shhh, it was a nightmare." Someone start to pet her hair. Chara realize she is in her bed. She slowly turn toward person next to her. "Loki..." She sob and tears slide her cheeks. "Shh. I'm here. You're safe." Loki comfort her while wiping tears away. Chara start to feel his face and shoulders, trying to convince herself he is here. He is unharmed. Chara's gaze bounce around him. Finally stopping his face. "You're fine." She sob relieved and hold his shoulders. "You're unharmed." She sob and slide her hands in her lap. 

Loki frown. "Of course I'm unharmed. What are you talking about?" He ask worried. Chara throw blanket away from her and climb to Loki's lap. She hide her face in crook of his neck and hug him. "You got killed... again." She whisper. Loki circle his arms around her and hug her back. "Shhh... I'm here. I'm unharmed, pet." Loki murmur. They stay like that in silence for a while. "Darling, what you meant again?" He ask softly. Chara shiver in his arms. "My nightmare, it..... It has ended in your dead everytime after you push me out of the way." She whisper.

Loki stay quiet and rub her back comforting. "Have you had that nightmare how often?" he eventually ask gently. Chara hug Loki tighter. "Chara? Please tell me." He plead after a while. Chara take shaking breath in. "Every time I fell asleep." She whisper. "Oh darling..." Loki sigh sadly. He kiss side of her head. "You really believed you were protecting me when you push me away." He mumble. She nod. "I'm sorry." Quiet sob come from her. "I forgive you. As many times as you need." Loki answer and kiss her shoulder. 

Eventually Chara calmed down and pull back from Loki's chest. "I'm a real mess." She laugh sadly. "Maybe, but you're my mess." Loki answer with little smirk. Chara snort. "Hey.." Loki grab her chin gently and make her look at him. "You feeling better?" He ask worried. Little smile form to her lips. "Aren't I who should ask that from you?" She ask teasing. He frown. "I'm serious." She kiss tip of his nose. "Little bit." She answer. "How is your side?" Chara suddenly ask and place her hand gently over his burn. "I'm fine." Loki answer. Chara glance at him with risen eyebrow. "Is that so?" She challenge him. He laugh and shake his head. "Point taken."

Chara move other side of Loki and gently rise hem of his shirt. She frown. "Drop that illusion so I can see it properly." She command. Loki chuckle and obey. "Should have known that I can't fool you." He murmur. "Exactly." She snap back and examine his side. She frown and start to use her magic to see his Jotun form skin. Loki grab her wrist. Chara turn to look at him. "Don't." He plead. Chara kiss his shoulder. "I'm not scared or disgusted. You are you, no matter what." She assure him. He let go of her wrist. 

Chara examine Loki's burn again and nod satisfied. "It is almost healed. It probably won't even leave a scar." She tell him and soon her cream bottle is in her hand. She spread it top of burn carefully. Then she feel his ribs and check other side's bruise. "Completely healed." She murmur. She throw cream bottle to nightstand and lay back down next to sitting Loki. She stare at the ceiling. "Did you do that how often when I was unconscious?" Loki ask quietly. She sigh sadly and continue to stare at the ceiling. "At every eight hour, along with giving you painkiller." She answer. "And you didn't eat anything?" He ask after a while. "I drank some water here and there." Chara answer and shrug. "My fault, my responsibility." She mumble.

Suddenly Loki move top of Chara and stare her. "It was more than that, wasn't it?" He ask with deep voice. Chara blink couple times. "Of course it was." She whisper with thick voice. She slowly rise her right hand to cup Loki's cheek. "You're first one I have ever loved like this." She whisper. Adoring smile spread to Loki's lips. "I love you too Chara. More than you can imagine." He whisper and lower himself slowly to kiss her. Chara sob and grab Loki's hair while kissing him with desperate passion. 

Loki roll them around so Chara is now straddling him. Chara push herself harder against Loki. She move to kiss right side of his neck, leaving trail of kisses while moving lower. "Chara." Loki grunt and leave trail of kisses to her shoulder. Chara find Loki's sweet spot in his neck and he moan in pleasure. Chara lick the spot, making Loki shiver under her. "Not fair." He growl possessively and turn them around again. "My turn." He growl and start to kiss her neck while gently caressing rim of her dress's neckline. Chara shiver and curve her body against his. Then Loki find her sweet spot. "Loki." She moan and grab his shoulders. "Find it." He purr deeply. Chara shiver harder and squeeze his shoulders. 

Then someone bang the door. They both freeze. "BROTHER? WINTER? ARE YOU THERE? WOLF IS GETTING CRANKY." Thor yell. Loki groan in frustration and lay top of her. "No." He growl and hide his face between Chara's breasts. Chara burst in laughter and hug Loki's head. "ARE YOU THERE?" Thor yell and bang the door again. "COMING!" Chara answer him. "No." Loki growl again and hug her tightly. "Come on Loki. I either open the door with hand or with magic. Do you want Thor seeing us like this?" She chuckle. Loki growl. "Fine..." he agree and rise from bed. He go to open door. Chara shake her head and move to sit on foot of bed. 

"FINALLY!" Thor boom and rush inside bedroom with Kiba. Kiba yip happily and rush to Chara. "Hey boy." She greet and pet him. "He almost rip Barnes's metal arm off. Barton throw him one steak so he let go." Thor laugh. Chara chuckle. Loki look like ready to stab his brother if he don't leave soon. "What did he do?" She ask. Thor shrug. "Thor. What did Barnes do?" She ask more sternly and stand up. "He teased Wanda. When he grab her arm your wolf attacked." Thor explain. Chara glare at Thor. "Have you given him more Asgardian alcohol?" She ask suspicious. Thor look at her surprised. "We have to celebrate you guys joining our team properly." He explain himself. "Fuck." Chara curse and rush out of room Kiba fast behind. "Winter?" Loki and Thor yell after her, but she ignore them.