Chapter 44

Chara slowly calm down. She hear Kiba whining softly from his spot, Loki hush him and he obeyed. Chara hear Loki gently humming to her while petting her head. She sniffle couple times before pulling away from Loki. "Sorry... I haven't ever broke down like that." She mumble ashamed while looking away. Loki gently grab her chin and turn her to look at him. "You don't need to apologize from me." He comfort and kiss her forehead. "Feeling better?" He ask softly. Chara feel how he gently wipe away remaining tears. Weak smile come to her lips. "Little." She answer. Loki peck her lips. "I'm glad you feel safe enough to let yourself broke down around me. You don't have to feel ashamed or feel sorry for that." Chara feel her smile getting stronger after seeing Loki's loving gaze. "I want to be your person Chara, I.... I love you too." He say shyly.

Chara's smile widen. "You don't have to say it back if you don't feel like it or want to really do it." She assure Loki. He frown. "If this isn't love, I don't know what is. I love you Chara Heladottir." Loki say strongly. Chara grab his face and pull him in kiss. Chara feel how Loki try to be careful after what happened. She lick Loki's lower lip, asking for permission. Soon they were fully making out. Chara gently pull Loki's hair and moan escape from his lips. Loki pull back with blush on his cheek. Chara smirk and giggle. "I'm happy that you enjoyed it." She tease Loki gently and peck his cheek. "But now we need some food and shower." She announce and stand up. Chara notice Loki's aroused member and smile mischievously. "If I make us some evening snack you can go shower first?" She ask. Loki nod.

When Chara went to kitchen she notice how Loki rush to bedroom and chuckle to herself. Soon her smile drop. I can get over it. She try to assure herself while making sandwiches. She has enchanted her food supply so they won't go bad. Chara make some tea to accompany sandwiches. She set the table ready and throw to Kiba some chunks of meat. Soon Loki come out in fresh clothes. Chara smile to him. "You can start, I won't take long." She say and slip past him to bedroom. She drop her clothes to laundry basket where is already Loki's clothes. She quickly showered and let water wash away remaining tear stains. She dry herself with magic and pull her hair in ponytail. She slip in bedroom and see Loki's suitcase on floor. Chara smirk mischievously and walk to open it. She quickly find one of Loki's black T-shirts and pull it on. She put on some black panties with them. 

Chara tiptoe out of bedroom. Loki is sitting back toward her. She smirk. Chara quickly peck his cheek before slipping chair next to him. Loki look her up and down warily. "Is that my shirt?" He ask seriously even if his lips twitch. Chara smile innocently. "Oh this? I find it and it feel comfortable." "I see." Loki answer with little smirk. They eat in comfortable silence. 

Chara yawn after last sip of her tea. Loki smile to her adoring. "What?" Chara ask while tilting her head with little smile. With wave of his hand dishes got cleaned and put on their places. "You need sleep." He say and stand up. He reach his hand to her. Chara chuckle and grab it. "You know I can walk there just fine myself." Chara tease when Loki pull her up. "Yes I know." Loki kiss her cheek. "But this is much more fun." Chara chuckle again to Loki's happy smiling face. Chara take step forward so her left tight come better in view. 

Loki's smile drop. "What?" Chara ask unsure. "You still have pretty bad bruises." Loki whisper. She look down her leg and see big contusion in her tight. "Oh that. It doesn't hurt that badly. I barely remember it." Chara say and shrug. "What about your side?" Loki ask. Chara look at Loki. He has worried look. She sigh and rise the hem of shirt. There is big contusion too. Loki slowly reach toward it, asking for permission. Chara nod. He carefully move his fingers around it. "I should have killed those bastards." He growl. Chara drop the hem back down. "I'm fine Loki. Thanks to you I managed to concentrate to healing without worrying about my safety." She assure him. 

Loki stare at her with dark expression. Chara sigh. "Come on, I want to go in bed and cuddle. Pretty please?" She plead with pout. Little smile come to Loki's lips. "As my Lady wish." He say and rise her hand to give her knuckles a kiss. "Carry me?" Chara ask innocently. Loki chuckle and Chara smirk. Mission completed. Loki easily rise her in his arms. She circle her arms around Loki's neck and lay her head on his shoulder with happy sigh. Soon Loki lower her on bed. "You too." She murmur. "I will join you soon pet." Loki whisper and kiss her forehead. Chara let hesitantly go. Loki close the door and soon slip next to her in bed. Chara move to lay her head on Loki's chest and snuggle closer. "Mine." Chara murmur. "All yours." Loki answer joy clearly in his voice and kiss top of her head. He gently take her bobble from her hair, letting them slide freely. Soon Chara slip in dream.

Chara stir awake middle of night and look around confuse. Soon little whimper come from Loki's mouth again. Chara push herself up. "Shit. Loki? LOKI!" She try to wake him up. Suddenly Loki's dream push against her wall around her mind. Chara frown confuse and decide to let it through. His dream absorb her inside quickly.

"Am I cursed?" Chara turn to look toward Loki's voice and soon see him standing on some stage holding glowing box. "No" She now see Odin standing other side of room. Is this a memory? She thought when scene play front of her. Loki's desperate TELL ME?! feel like thousand knives through her heart. Chara try to walk to him but she is frozen on spot. She can't do anything else but watch how Loki's world break apart again. 

Then they move to his and Thor's fighting scene and how Loki let go of spear. Chara try to scream with Thor but nothing come out. Then they were flash forwarded through Loki's tortures and mind controlling. Chara try many times to go to Loki without succeed. Then she see New York's attack his point of view. She see how Chitauri's threaten him, she can feel his terror and how he didn't really want to do it. Tears stream down her face. Then scene chance back in Asgard. Loki is walking in shackles toward Odin. Chara feel how rage boil inside her on that sight. She didn't hear what Frigga told to Loki. Chara grit her teeth tightly while listening Odin's harsh word. "YOUR BIRTHRIGHT, WAS TO DIE. As a child on cold stone." 

Chara let her rage out. Her magic break down whatever was holding her back. She rush to Loki. He didn't look at her. Chara grab his face and make him look at her. "Loki." She plead. He blink couple times. "Chara? What are you doing here?" Panic start to swim in his eyes. "You shouldn't be in here." He whisper scared. Chara freeze his shackles and break them down. "This is dream Loki. You had to wake up." "What are-" "A dream. This is in past. You had to wake up." Chara plead and kiss him. Everything start to swirl around them and soon Chara is back to inside her own mind. She pant and start to calm down her racing heart and breathing. "Loki?" She manage to ask and turn to look at him. Loki stare at her with unreadable expression on his face.