Chapter 59

I DON'T OWN GIF

Loki lower Chara down in bathroom. He start to make a bath. Chara lean on sink and cross her arms. He move quickly and soon there is warm bubble bath ready. "My Lady." Loki say and bow to her. Chara smile and drop her dress down. He freeze and stare at her. "I'm sorry that we can't have sex yet, but... we can still enjoy intimacy right?" Chara ask unsure. "Darling.." Loki breath out and grab her arm. "You sure?" He whisper. Chara smile. "I'm sure. And this will spare some time." She answer and smirk. She gently pull her arm from his grasp and take off her underwear. She start to open her braid when Loki stop her. "May I?" He whisper and swallow. Chara frown but let him open her hair. 

Loki gently open her braid and untangle her hair. Chara enjoy his gentle fingers in her hair. Way too soon he put her hair on high bun and step back. Chara step in bathtub and sit down with happy sigh. Loki stare at her. "Come one, join me." Chara smile and reach out her hand. Loki quickly drop his clothes on floor. Chara lick her suddenly dry lips. "Like what you see?" Loki tease her with mischievous smirk. Chara chuckle. "Indeed I like." She smirk back. Loki chuckle and grab her hand. They hold hands until Loki sit down too. They easily fit to sit facing each other without bending their legs. Chara lay her head on rim of bathtub and close her eyes. She enjoy the warm feeling of water and scent of jasmine that Loki chose. 

Loki clear his throat after a while. Chara open her eyes and rise her head to look at Loki. "You asked about if I'm okay." He start and swallow. She wait patiently for him to continue. "I'm not good at this." He whisper. "I know." Chara answer comforting. Loki smile at her sadly and lean on bathtub. She could see tears in his eyes. "Loki, whatever you have in mind won't chance how I feel or think about you." Chara say gently and reach to squeeze his calf. Loki smile sadly and take a deep breath.

"That reporter got a point. I am a New York's attacker. I am murderer and all those things he said. I- I am brother that father didn't want, son he neglected. I'm not even Odin's son, I'm Laufey's. War trophy, negotiation tool." Loki say with harsh voice, self-hatred clear in his voice. He let out a sad laugh. "I don't understand how you can love me. How you treat me like anyone else from start. How you see me and still choose... me." He say with weak voice. Chara listened him quietly. Loki has drop his gaze on bubbles. She can feel fear radiating from him. 

Chara move to kneel between Loki's legs and rise his chin gently with her fingers. She smile comforting to him. "You're right, I see you. I see all bad things and more importantly all good things. I didn't fall in love with prince of Asgard or prince of Jotunheim. I fall in love with Loki. Kind, gentle, little socially awkward Loki." Corner of his lips twitch. "Fierce warrior, great magician, Loki with great sense of humor. Loki who accepted me for me. You also see real me and you chose me." Chara tell him softly and let go of his chin. "You're much more than just a war trophy Loki. Don't let Odin make you think like that." She end her speech. 

Tear slip out of Loki's eye. Chara gently reach to wipe it away. She left her hand in his cheek. "You matter Loki. You matter to me, never forget that." She whisper and lean to kiss his forehead. Loki grab her nape and pull her in kiss. Chara grab his shoulders to support but answer the kiss. It is kiss full of love and gratefulness. "Never leave me." Loki whisper with thick voice when they broke apart. "I promise." Chara whisper and smile to him. Loki let her to pull back. When Chara sit again on her heels she grab the shampoo bottle. "I hate hairspray." She mumble, toss away scrunchie and squeeze some for her hand. She put it back on place and start to wash her hair. Loki just stare at her with small smile.

Chara notice that after sometime and mischievous smirk appear to her lips. She put more shampoo on her hand and quickly reach out to wash Loki's hair. He couldn't stop her in time. "Hey!" He protested. Chara chuckle and kiss tip of his nose. "I will be quick." She promise and continue to wash his hair. Loki chuckle. "Done." Chara smirk victoriously and continue to wash her own hair. "No no. My turn." Loki demand and start to wash her hair. Chara chuckle and peck corner of his lips. Loki smile happily to her as answer. Loki gently rinse shampoo from her hair and then from his hair. They stay in bath for a while longer. Chara has lay her head against rim again and hum softly.

Eventually Loki rise from bath and put towel on his waist. He reach her hand out and help Chara out of tub. Chara put towel around her and put other one around her hair. She start to rub her right leg without thinking. Loki frown worried. "Is it hurting?" He ask. Chara turn to look at him tilting her head. She follow his gaze at her leg. "Oh, that. A little. It really don't like heels." She answer and shrug. "It will ease soon." She assure Loki and straighten herself. Loki continue to stair her scarred skin below knee. "Loki. I'm fine. Don't worry." Chara assure him and slip past him. 

Chara flop on couch with tired sigh. She make little towel appear in her hand and dry her prosthetic leg carefully. Soon towel around her head drop over her eyes. She sigh and take it off. Suddenly her hair start to dry quickly. Chara smile when she realize Loki is using his magic. She straighten herself and make messy bun before standing up. "Thank you." She say smiling. Loki nod. He is already wearing pajama pants. 

Chara quickly chance her towel to tank top and shorts. She yawn. "We should probably go to bed already." She say tiredly and walk to bed. Soon Loki follow her under blanket. He pull her gently to his chest. "Is your leg still hurting?" He whisper worried. "A little, nothing I can't ignore." She answer tiredly. She feel how Loki slide his hand down and start to massage her right thigh. "Loki?" "Mm?" "You don't have to do that. It will go away soon enough." She mumble. 

Loki kiss her neck. "I want to." He answer. Chara wince when he find very sore spot. He stop and kiss her shoulder. "I'm sorry." He apologies. "It's okay." Chara whisper and relax again. Loki continue to massage her leg until it is painless again. "Thank you." Chara whisper and smile to Loki before snuggling to better position against him. "My pleasure pet." Loki whisper and kiss her shoulder. Then he hug her closely against himself and they both fall asleep.