Chapter 34

I DON'T OWN PICTURES

Chara's and Loki's make out session get interrupted by Kiba rushing back to them. Chara gently push Loki further away and turn to running Kiba. "Kiba?" Chara ask worried. Kiba run past them and stop, growling toward compound. Chara frown and turn toward it too. Then she hear someone approaching them from above. Soon Tony land next to them in Ironman suit. Kiba stand between them growling. "Stand down Kiba." Chara command and put her hand top of Kiba's head when she get to next of him. Kiba stop growling but look warily at Tony. 

Tony open his helmet. "Winter, we need your help.... even Reindeer Games." Tony say and wave toward Loki behind her. Chara rise her eyebrow. "Why?" Tony sigh tiredly. "Can't you just say yes?" Chara smirk. "And agree for something I don't want to do, never. Why do you need us?" She answer. Tony groan. "HYDRA has taken some weapons and kidnapped couple scientist from SHIELD. Fury asked our help." "Why you need us?" "Isn't it obvious?" Tony groan. Chara rise her eyebrow and cross her arms, waiting for Tony to continue. Tony sigh and shake his head. "We can't get close enough without getting kidnapped scientist killed. You can teleport and save them." Tony explain. "We need to hurry." He say and wave toward compound. 

Chara turn to look at Loki. "You want to cause some chaos?" Chara smirk playfully. Loki smirk back. "Always." Chara smile and walk to Loki. "We see you at compound then Stark." Chara announce, grab Loki's arm and Kiba's neck. She teleport them front of compound. Others are already running toward Quinjet. Steve notice them and jog to them. "You coming?" Chara nod. "You can drop illusion Loki." She instruct. Loki vanish fake controller from his wrist. Steve gasp. "You knew about this?" He ask accusing from Chara. She shrug. "Of course. He has had his magic for weeks." She answer and chance her armor on her. Loki smirk mischievously to Steve and chance his armor on.

 Loki smirk mischievously to Steve and chance his armor on

Chara's armor, without helmet

Chara smirk to Steve and grab Loki's arm. "Kiba stay." She command, Kiba whine but sit down while Chara make couple protection spells around compound and Kiba, then she turn to Loki. "Shall we?" She ask sweetly from Loki. Loki smirk to her. "Of course, M'Lady." He answer and escort her in Quinjet. Others stare at them when Loki lead Chara to sit in back seat, he sit down next to her. Chara smirk to others. They shake their heads and Thor laugh a little. Soon Steve and Tony come in too. Tony glare at Chara and look between her and Loki's wrist. Chara know that Steve had told him. Chara smirk and wink her eye to him. "Unbelievable." Tony murmur and walk to sit down too. Chara chuckle. "This will be fun." She whisper to Loki. Loki smile a little to her but didn't answer. "I really like your helmet." Chara tease Loki. Loki glance at her and smirk. "They are quite handy in battle." Loki answer and point toward horns. Chara chuckle. "It look good on you." She say before Quinjet start to rise from ground. 

 In the air. Steve told everyone what they have against them. HYDRA has big compound in middle of forest. One side has lake and others has clearings so they can't be surprised. They have heavily armed themselves. Plan is that SHIELD with Avengers will attract their attention and Chara will sneak inside to free scientist. After they are safe, everyone will try their best to capture HYDRA's men and stolen weapons. 

Chara look at hologram. "I could go inside from lake side." She say and point toward one big window on that side. "No, they will shoot you before you can get near enough." Steve argue. Chara roll her eyes. "I can use illusion magic, remember? I can get inside from there and save those scientists." "No." Steve say sternly. Chara glare at him. "You want my help. Don't argue with me on this. I know what I am doing." Chara answer coldly and glare everyone around table. "Trust me on this. I have been doing this way longer than any of you." She continue. Others share a look and Steve nod. "Fine. Don't let yourself get hurt." Steve say. Chara roll her eyes again. "I will be fine." She answer and cross her arms. Chara listen only half of what Steve tell them about SHIELD's course of actions. She is already planning best way to slip in and out. 

Everyone return to their seats, they still have 30 minutes left. Chara sit down next to Loki deep in thoughts. Chara snap out of her head when Loki suddenly grab her arm. Chara turn to look at Loki. "I should go with you." He whisper. Chara rise her eyebrow. "No, they need you on field. I can slip inside easier alone." Chara answer sternly. Loki grit his teeth harder. Chara sigh softly. She put her hand over Loki's in her arm. "I will be fine Loki. This fight is against humans not aliens or other superhumans." "You can't know that." He hiss back. 

Chara lean her head on Loki's shoulder. "I will be fine and if anything happen you are here too." Chara assure him. Loki glance toward others but they are deep in conversation. Loki kiss her head and inhale scent of her hair. Chara smile and bring Loki's hand up to kiss his knuckles before lowering it on his own knee. "It is going to be okay Loki. I have sneaked in and out from more dangerous places." She whisper. Loki didn't answer. He squeeze her knee just before Steve announce that they are there.

Chara and Loki rise to their feet after Quinjet landed. They all move outside. Chara blink couple times in bright sunlight and look around. SHIELD's men are already there. Fury rush toward them. Chara turn toward Steve. "I will go. You guys have  25 minutes before I start to make my move." She yell. Chara see Loki stare at her worried. "I will be fine." She say and smirk. "Let's have some fun. Show how your training has worked." Chara say and wink her eye before rushing away from others.