Chapter 76

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara walk toward door with mischievous smirk. As soon as she step inside she is pulled in tight hug. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you?" Loki whisper worried and kiss her temple. She hug him back. "I'm okay." She assure him. After a moment he pull back and look her up and down. "What did he wanted?" Chara shrug. Loki glare at him. She sigh and pet Kiba mindlessly when he nudge her hand. "He wanted me to marry some Alfheim prince to strengthen Asgard." She answer and roll her eyes. He stare at her for a moment. Then he growl possessively. "Only over my dead body." She smile gently to him and peck his cheek. 

"I actually told him that we are a couple." Chara explain. Loki stare at her shocked. "You did what?" Chara chuckle. "Calm down. He can't touch me or you. I won't allow it. I posses knowledge and power to challenge him if he try." She assure him softly. He still stare at her shocked. Chara smile him gently and cup his cheek in her hand. "Loki, you're free. He can't force you to do anything. I stand by your side, even if I have to challenge whole universe I stand by your side." She tell him. Loki swallow. "No matter what?" He whisper. "No matter what." She answer with gentle smile. He swallow again. "Then I want to ask you something." He tell her unsure. Chara tilt her head. "You can tell me anything." She say softly.

Loki swallow again and suddenly drop on one knee. Chara gasp. "Chara. You're first woman who see true me, not the prince, not the god but me. You treated me like anyone else, you didn't hate or despite me for what I have done. You encourage me to be better man. I'm convinced that you're love of my life, my soulmate. Could you make me the happiest man on universe and." He pull out beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?" He ask hopefully. Chara cover her mouth with her right hand and tears slip out of her eyes. "Yes, yes. Definitely yes." She answer happy and lower her right hand with big smile while reaching her left hand to Loki. His face brighten with big smile and he gently slip the ring on her finger before standing back up. "I love you." Loki murmur and deeply kiss her. Chara laugh and circle her arms around his neck. "I love you too Loki." She mumble in kiss.

They decided to tell about their engagement in ball, so Odin can't completely lost it in front of so many people. They laugh mischievously to each others. They did tell to Frigga so she can prepare to handle Odin. She was over the moon of course. She hug and kiss both of them to cheek. Soon she snatch Chara with her and chase Loki away with Kiba. Chara chuckle and wave to them before Frigga drag her away. Loki laugh after them.

Frigga lead Chara to her own chambers and command her to sit down on tea table. She obey and sit down. Soon table is set with tea and some biscuits and fruits. Chara pour herself a cup after Frigga and sip it. "Chara, I hope you're serious with Loki in this." She start. "I love him, I won't put myself in danger for anyone." She answer to her with glare. Frigga nod satisfied. "Good to know darling. As you know he has suffered already enough. I had to make sure you're not trying to get inside Asgard through him." Chara nod. "I don't try that. I truly love him Frigga. He is everything I thought I never could have." She admit to her. Frigga smile to her gently. "I'm glad to hear that." 

They talk about two hours for Chara's life and Frigga told some stories about when Loki and Thor were little. Finally Frigga ask about what Chara has waited for. "When is the wedding?" Frigga has exited smile on her face. Chara smirk. "We haven't talked about it yet but I think that we have small ceremony in Midgard first and when Odin has calmed down we have proper ceremony in here." She tell her. Frigga think about it. "It sounds wise choice. It will take some time for him to calm down." She admit. Chara nod and put one grape in her mouth. 

They were interrupted when someone knock on door. "Come in." Frigga call and Loki slip inside with Kiba. "I'm sorry to interrupt you but I like to have my fiancee back." He tell them with light bow. Chara chuckle and stand up. "Than you Frigga. I count on your help in ball." She say to her with little curtsy and walk to Loki. "Hi fiance." She purr and peck his lips. Kiba whine and nudge her hand. She chuckle. " Hi to you too wolf." She greet him and pet him properly. "Come on, I want to show you something." Loki say inpatient and grab her hand. Chara look at him confuse and shrug. "Let's go then." She agree and wave at Frigga when he pull her out with him.

Loki drag Chara behind him up on stairs. Kiba run behind them. "What is going on? Why we can't just teleport there?" Chara laugh. "Because this is much more fun." Loki answer and give her a smirk. Chara chuckle and follow him. Finally they come front of old door. Loki stop and cover Chara's eyes. "Hey!" She laugh. "Trust me." Loki whisper and she stop struggling. "Fine. Let's do this in your way." She sigh. He peck her cheek. "You're gonna love this." He assure her. She hear how he open the door and light breeze come in her face. 

Loki lead Chara carefully inside. "Now, you can look." He whisper and take his hand away. She blink couple times and gasp while covering her mouth. Front of her is set dinner table with candles in balcony. There is view over Asgard in sunset light. Chara carefully walk forward and take closer look. There is even white roses in vase. She turn to Loki. "Do you like it?" He ask hesitant. "I love it." She whisper and jump in his arms. She hug him tightly. "No one has ever do something like this to me." She whisper and move to give him proper kiss. Loki answer it happily. "You deserve everything you ever dream of, love." He murmur against her lips. "I only want you." She murmur against his lips.