Chapter 51

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

"I take you two make up?" Thor boom with wide smile. Loki hug Chara tighter. "Mine." He growl while Chara chuckle and nod to Thor. "I think we will be okay." She answer and lay her head on Loki's shoulder. Kiba yip and jump around exited. Thor clap his hands together. "Good. Do you join us in lunch?" Chara glance at Loki and turn back to Thor. "I think we join you in dinner. We need some time to settle things properly." She answer. Thor nod. "I bring you some food in Winter's room." He tell them before leaving the room. Kiba follow Thor out for Chara's surprise. She let it go and enjoy being in Loki's arms again.

They sit on floor in silence for a while. "I think we both need shower." Chara mumble. Loki let out humorous laugh. "I think so too." he whisper. Chara stand up slowly. She reach out her hand to Loki. Loki glance between her face and hand. Chara smile gently. "Come on. Your legs must be numb after me sitting on them so long." She say. Loki grab her arm and she help him stand up. He slide his hand lower and grab her hand. They stare at each others for a moment. Suddenly Loki frown worried. Chara tilt her head. "Have you slept at all? Or eaten?" he ask quietly. 

Chara grimace. "I'm fine." She answer and turn to go her room. Loki didn't let go. She stop moving, she keep her gaze toward door. "You're not fine. Don't lie to me pet." Loki growl while his grip got tighter around her hand. Chara glare over her shoulder. "I'm fine. I'm always fine." She answer. "Chara." Loki say softer after seeing her mask. He gently pull her toward himself, to face him. Chara weakly try to fight back but eventually gave up. Loki cup her cheek with other hand. "You always answer that you're fine. You don't have to be always fine. You're not alone." He say gently while caressing her cheek.

Chara swallow and blink tears away from her eyes. Loki's eyes and voice held so much fondness and love that it hurt her heart. "I could ask same from you." Chara whisper and caress Loki's cheek. Loki smile to her. "You're right." he whisper and let her hand go. "Shower, then food?" Chara ask with weak smile. Loki nod and kiss her forehead before stepping back. "See you soon." Loki say. Chara nod and smile to him before walking to her room. 

Chara showered quickly and use her magic to dry herself. She decide to put on one of her green dresses. Chara hear how someone enter her room and put something on coffee table. She smile and shake her head. "He don't know how to move quietly." She mumble to herself. Then she hear someone to growl and something hit bathroom door and get stuck on it trembling. "Get out." Chara hear Loki to growl. "I'm going, I'm going. No need to get so angry." Thor laugh. Chara chuckle and decide to come out. Same time as she come out from bathroom Loki slam door close after Thor. Chara close quietly the door and look at Loki's dagger stuck on bathroom door. "Stupid, nosy oaf." Loki murmur to himself while turning around. He freeze when he see Chara pulling his dagger out from door. 

Chara pull the dagger out and spin it around her fingers. She smirk to stunned Loki. "You really have to throw dagger at him?" She ask chuckling. Loki snap out of it. "He deserved it. He snooped around." Loki answer. She shake her head and move to sit down on familiar couch. Thor has bring them two plates of lasagna, juice pitcher and sandwiches. "Come on." Chara pat spot next to her. "You should eat too." She smile softly to Loki. He move to sit next to her. Chara start to brush her hair. He stare at her. "You can start to eat. This won't take long." She encourage Loki to start. He shake his head. "If you're not eating, I'm not eating." He say stubbornly. Chara sigh. "Fine." She answer and put her hair quickly in ponytail. "Now, eat." She command and grab her own plate. Corner of Loki's lips twitch but he obey.

They eat in silence. Chara force herself finish her lasagna. She hasn't eaten properly for over a week and it was big portion. She make her ginger tea kettle appear on table. She pour herself a cup and lean on backrest with groan. Loki stare at her worried. "I'm fine." She murmur and sip the tea. Loki pour himself a cup too and sip. His eyes widen. "This is ginger tea." He say. Chara frown and nod. He glare at her. "I'm f-" "Don't you dare." Loki growl. Chara rise her eyebrows surprised. "Don't you dare say one more time that you're fine." He growl. Chara sip her tea and nod. 

They drink their tea in silence. "You look beautiful in that dress." Loki mumble after a while. Chara smile. "Thank you." She drink her cup empty and put it on table. She flop back on couch with a groan. "I'm way too full." She whine while laying her head top of backrest, facing the ceiling. Loki lower his cup too and move to stand behind her. Chara frown. "Your hair need brushing." He whisper and gently undo her ponytail. "I can do it myself." Chara try to argue. He kiss her forehead. "I do it this time." He whisper and start to brush. Chara sigh giving up. "Do as you wish." She whisper and close her eyes. 

Loki gently move Chara's head when he has to and massage her scalp as well. She feel herself starting to slip asleep. "We should talk." She mumble. Loki kiss her forehead. "Shh, we can do that later. Everything is alright. I got you." he whisper assuring. "I love you...." Chara mumble before falling asleep on couch.