Chapter 56

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

"Your colors?" Chara ask from Loki. He nod. "Huh... Is Thor's red?" He nod again. "Then I'm glad I didn't choose red dress." She answer smirking. Loki look at her warily. "If you're okay with me using this dress then I'm honored to dress in your colors." Chara answer with pride smile. He stare at her for a moment then little happy smile form in his lips. He kiss her knuckles. "I'm the one who should be honored that you chose to wear my colors." He whisper with deep voice. It sent shivers run in her spine. "Shall we?" Loki ask and reach his arm to her. Chara circle her arm around his with wide smile. "With pleasure." She whisper. He kiss side of her head. "Pleasure is all mine." He whisper.

Chara take care of talking as they move in crowd. She can sense peoples fear and hate toward Loki, they remember the New York. Chara feel like freezing them all but managed to control herself and keep polite smile on her face. At one point Loki went to grab drinks to them. Soon Chara is surrounded by large group of men. They all wanted to get to know her better. Chara answer politely to questions and soon Natasha appear next to her. "Now now boys, don't suffocate the lady." She say threatening with sweet smile in her face. Everyone take a step back. Chara chuckle and politely say her goodbyes to them.

Natasha lead Chara to couch near the window. Chara sit down with groan. "Thank you. I was getting ready to freeze them all." Natasha chuckle. "You got some fans with that performance." She tease. "I had forgot how tiring it is." Chara admit. Soon Loki appear next to her and reach her glass off mineral water. "Thank you love." She thank him while he sit down next to her. He peck his cheek. "Anytime love." he whisper. "Thank you Romanoff. For saving my lady." Natasha smile "You're welcome." She say before walking away. 

Chara drink quickly her glass empty and move it in kitchen sink with magic. Loki chuckle. "You were quite thirsty." he tease her. Chara snort. "Of course. I sang two songs and talk to all those idiots." She whine. Loki pull her in his side and lay his arm over her. "I know. Thank you for taking care of them." He whisper and kiss her head. "Anytime, love." She answer. 

Soon some dance music start to play and people clear part of floor to it. Then someone approach Chara and Loki. "Umm.. Miss Winter. Would you dance with me?" Chara rise her head and see Peter blushing front of them with reached out hand. Loki growl. She pat his chest. "Hi Spidey. It will be my pleasure." She agree and grab his hand. "I love you." Chara whisper to Loki before walking to dance floor with Peter. He look so proud of himself. Chara chuckle to herself. 

Soon they were edge of dance floor and move to dancing position. Peter is so much shorter than Chara that she chuckle. He blush. "Don't worry Peter. Every men in this room is so jealous right now. Hold your head high." She instruct him. He smile to her thanking her and did as she say. They dance through two songs. Chara easily correct his couple mistakes and gave him quiet instruct through dances. 

Song stop. Chara smile gently to smiling Peter. "Well done Spidey. You will be quite heartbreaker someday." She praise him and peck his forehead. He blush. Chara chuckle. "Have fun." She say before slipping inside crowd. Chara first move to couch where she left Loki. She frown when he wasn't there. She start to look for him, looking through crowd. Finally she see him in bar. She smile and take step forward. Then she see how Loki grin arrogantly to someone and he yell angrily. Loki answer something and then man throw content of some bucket from other side of bar table to him. She immediately teleport between them when she realize it was ice.

Chara appear between men and cast illusion over Loki so others won't see his Jotun form. She was little too late, man who throw the ice has paled. He stare scared at now normally looking but wet Loki. "Monster.." He whisper. Chara growl and grab his throat. "Choose your next words carefully boy." She growl. Lounge room has got quiet and everyone stare at them. "Mon-" Chara choke him and rise him from floor before he has the opportunity to end his word. "If you ever even try to say anything like that about him I will kill YOU." Chara growl and quickly made a spell over him. She drop him on ground. "B- AARGH." Man groan and held his head. Chara smirk. "Told you." She say darkly and turn toward Loki. 

"Loki, come. We need to chance your clothes." Chara say gently and grab his hand. Loki let her to lead him away. Chara peek over her shoulder and see how Steve and Thor is already dragging the man out. When they get out of sight she teleport them in their room. Loki has still blank expression. Chara vanish her illusion and see how Loki's blue skin is slowly turning back. "Come on darling. We need to chance your suit. You freeze if you keep those on." She say gently while opening his cufflink. "I'm sorry." He whisper. 

Chara stop her doing and look at Loki frowning. "What for?" She ask gently. "I ruined everything... again." She shake her head. "No you didn't." "They saw the true monster I am." Chara grab his chin and make Loki look at her. "You're not a monster, you hear me? You're not a monster." "But-" "No buts or ifs. You're not a monster. Beside they didn't see it. I cast a illusion before they did. Only that idiot saw and he got what he deserved." Chara assure Loki and peck his lips. 

Loki stare at her for a moment. "You did?" Chara nod. Little relief smile form in his lips. "Thank you." Loki whisper. "You're welcome." Chara answer with gentle smile. "Now you need some-" Loki dry his clothes with magic. Chara stare at him for a moment. "You could have done that earlier." She chuckle and put his cufflink back on. 

"What you guys argued anyway?" Chara ask after she is ready. Loki didn't answer. Chara sigh and peck his cheek. "If you don't want to tell me then don't. Do you want to go back to party?" She ask softly. Loki stare at her face sadly. "What is wrong?" Chara ask worried and cup his cheek. "I don't deserve you." He whisper. Chara snort. "By who's opinion?" Loki didn't answer. "Did that man say that? He is a idiot." Chara try to assure Loki. "You didn't hear all those men talking. How they blame me for enchanting you or something like that, otherwise you wouldn't be someone like me. Monster, murderer, trai-" Chara cut him of with kiss. 

Chara kiss Loki deeply. She circle her arms around his neck and push her body against his. Loki eventually turn them around and push her against the wall. He kiss her almost desperate. Eventually they break apart. "Now you listen to me carefully." Chara pant and glare at him. "You deserve ME. I deserve YOU. I love YOU. Others can go to hell all I care as long as you stay with me." Chara tell him sternly. Loki stare at her back. "Have I made myself clear enough?" Chara growl. Loki smile weakly to her. "I take that as a no." She answer and pull him for other kiss.