Chapter 62

I DON'T OWN VIDEO

After Chara and Loki ate they go back to their room. When Loki has closed the door behind them, he suddenly grab Chara's wrist. She frown and turn to look at Loki. He cup her cheek gently with other hand. "You seriously okay, about that article?" He ask worried. "If you don't, I gladly kill that piece of shit." He growl. Chara gently lay her hand top of Loki's in her cheek and lean on it. "I'm absolutely sure about that Loki. It isn't nearly the worst thing I have red about myself." She assure him. He still stare at her worried. "I'm fine darling. You don't have to worry. He is not worth of that." Chara assure him and turn her head to kiss his palm before lowering it down. "I'm fine." She say finally.

 Loki grab her face gently between his hands and caress her cheeks. "I don't want you to run away. At least not because of garbage like him." He say quietly with thick voice and swallow. She feel guilty bang in her chest. Chara blink tears away forcefully and pull his forehead against hers while closing her eyes. "I promise to tell you if I ever have the urge to run. I promise to talk with you about it." She whisper with raw voice. She feel how Loki caress her cheeks gently. "I'm sorry." She whisper with sob. "No, please don't cry." Loki plead quietly and pull her in hug. He kiss side of her head. "Don't cry." He repeat. Chara hug him back and hide her face in crook of his neck. "I'm sorry I hurt you." She sob. Tears push their way out. She feel how they wet Loki's shirt. "I'm so so sorry." "Shh. I forgive you. Everything is alright. Please pet, don't cry." Loki murmur softly to her and rock them gently.

Eventually Chara get her emotions back under control and stop sobbing. After a moment Loki push her gently in his view. He wipe last tears away. "You okay?" He ask worried. Chara give him little smile. "I'm okay." She answer. "I just need a shower." She continue, peck Loki's cheek and slip inside bathroom. She throw her sweaty clothes to laundry basket and walk under shower. She angrily wash away tear stains from her cheeks. "You have became such a crybaby." She mumble to herself harshly while washing her hair. "You managed to not cry over centuries and now you cry way too often." She scold herself under the water. "No one wants a crybaby." She growl angrily to herself while rinsing her body. 

That freeze Chara on spot. She hear Hela's harsh words in her ears. After every training/beating lessons she told her that. She even spit it on her face when she left her crying on last time. She slowly stand back up. "No one wants a crybaby." She whisper again. Absurd fear start to creep up her spine. "No one wants a crybaby." She whisper with fear thick voice. She glance toward bathroom door and hug herself. "No one wants a crybaby." She start to repeat and slip on floor. She rock herself while her fingernails start to dig in her arms. Shower continue to rain top of her. 

Chara didn't hear when Kiba start to claw the door or when Loki bang on it yelling her name. She keep repeating "No one wants a crybaby" over and over again. She didn't notice that her skin has start to bleed under her fingernails. She didn't notice when Loki close the shower. "CHARA!" He yell and grab her shoulders. Chara stop talking and rise her head to look at Loki.  "No one wants a crybaby." She tell him scared. "What?" He answer confuse. "No one wants a crybaby." She repeat and claw her arms more hardly. "Hey, hey. Stop that." Loki command scared and pull her hands away from her arms and heal them. He quickly pull her on her feet and wrap her in big towel. "No one wants a crybaby." Chara repeat again more harshly. Loki rise her in his arms without any resist. 

Loki walk to sit on couch. "No one wants a crybaby." Chara whisper sadly. "Hey, hey. Shh. That's not true." Loki start to calm her down. He gently kiss her forehead. Chara didn't notice anything around her. She is trapped inside her mind with her mother's harsh words. "Chara please look at me. Chara, please." Loki plead. "No one wants a crybaby." Loki grab her face and with force turn her face to meet his. "CHARA, LOOK AT ME!" He yell desperately. Chara finally snap out of it. She blink couple times and eventually focus her eyes on Loki's teary eyes. "Loki?" She whisper and gently cup his cheeks. "Are you alright?" She ask worried. 

Loki snort and smile sadly to Chara. "Am I okay? Darling I found you on shower floor in some kind of trance." He tell her. "Oh." She answer. "Chara." Loki say desperately and pull her in hug. He deeply inhale her scent, trying to calm himself down. "I'm here." Chara assure him and hug him back, ignoring the fact that she has only towel around her body. Kiba whine and nudge her thigh. Chara turn her head a little. "Hey boy." She whisper and gently pet his head before turning back to hug Loki. 

"What happened?" Loki whisper after a while. Chara didn't answer. He pull back and grab her shoulders. "Chara, what happened?" He ask worried. Chara shrug. "Chara, please." he plead. She sigh. "Probably very old trauma activated. I'm sorry." She say quietly. "You don't have to apologize from me because of that, but could you please explain it better to me?" Loki answer. She bite her lip and dodge his gaze. "You kept repeating that no one wants a crybaby." He say gently. 

Chara shiver and rise her arms to hug herself. "That is what Hela bang in my brains. And she prove it when she left me." Chara whisper with pained voice. "Darling.." Loki say quietly and use his finger to rise her face. He waited patiently until Chara meet his eyes. "Don't hide from me. I won't leave you because of that. I want to know your emotions, good and bad ones. I'm not best to handle them but we can face them together." He tell her softly with little encouraging smile. Little smile form on Chara's lips. "Promise?" She whisper. "Promise." Loki confirm and kiss her gently. 

"Now when that is solved, it is my turn to go in shower." Loki announce. Chara chuckle and soon he has chance her towel to his own green shirt and black leggings. He gently move her from his lap on couch and give her one of his own spell books. "Thank you Loki." Chara thank him with adoring smile. "Anything for you pet." Loki answer and kiss her knuckles before slipping in bathroom. Kiba move to nudge her hand whining. "I'm sorry Kiba that I cause problems to both of you." She whisper to wolf while petting him. He lick her hand and lay down next to her feet with yawn. She smile gently to wolf and start to read book Loki gave her.