Chapter 75

Eventually Loki convince Chara to join him in bath. She rest safely in Loki's arms. Neither of them wanted sex, just to hold each others. "Why you weren't there when I woke up?" Chara ask gently while playing with bubble. She feel how Loki stiffen. She quickly turn to look at him. "I don't blame you. I just wonder." She assure him. He hug her closer and hide his face in her hair. "Mother told that it could take weeks, months or even decades for you to wake up. Your fell in coma because your magic went empty. I-" He take deep breath in. Chara squeeze his arm around her comforting. "I stay next to you for four days, then it just, became too much. I prayed for miracle, prayed that you would wake up." He admit quietly. 

Chara blink tears away and kiss Loki's arm. "I'm sorry that I caused such pain to you." She apology. He kiss her head. "Don't do that ever again." He plead. "Not planning to." She answer and lean on his chest more. She lay her head on his shoulder and look at him. "I don't want to see you so desperate ever again." She admit with pained voice. "Never again." She repeat and squeeze his arm. "Agree." He say and they share a loving kiss.

They have gotten out of bath and put clothes on. Chara sit top of chair made of ice and Loki brush her hair when Thor bark in. "WINTER IS M-" He stop yelling as soon as he see her. "Hi Thor." Chara greet him with gentle smile. Thor rush to catch her in bear hug. "You're awake." He laugh and spin her around once, then Loki snatch her out of his arms. "She is still recovering you idiot." He growl. Chara chuckle for Thor's pouting face. He snap out of it quickly. "Does mother know?" "No, not -" Loki manage to answer until Thor rush out of room. Chara and Loki share a look. She start to chuckle. "It didn't take long." "I agree." Loki sigh as answer. Chara sit back down and Loki brush her hair ready.

Chara just vanished her chair when Kiba run in room. He leap in her arms with yips and whines. He didn't know which way to be and swirl around exited. "Hey, hey. Nice to see you too again Kiba." She chuckle and hug the wolf. "Have you grow, you feel bigger." She wonder. "Well he got touched with magic. There is big possibility that he will grow as big as Fenris and live as long." Frigga say from door. Chara stand back up. "Frigga." She smile. For her surprise Frigga rush to hug her. She stay there awkward until decide to hug her back.  "You stupid, foolish child." Frigga scold her. She shrug. "It was the best plan I managed to made at that point." She answer. Frigga pull back and glare at her. "You're not alone Chara. You should lean on your family more." 

Chara blink shocked couple times. "I thought it was best way to assure Asgard's future. I'm replaceable. Loki and Thor aren't." She argue. Loki pull her in his chest. "You're priceless to me." He growl and Frigga smile adoring to them. "I won't do something like that again without talking to you." She promise with gentle smile to Loki. "Better remember that." He whisper and kiss her temple. "Oh, I almost forgot." Frigga say suddenly. Chara turn to look at her confuse. She pull out her fixed leg. "You found it?" She ask shocked and carefully take it. "It wasn't easy but Heimdall found it. We managed to fix it completely." Frigga answer proudly. Chara use Loki for support, vanish her ice leg and put prosthetic on its place. She move it carefully and feel how it worked perfectly. "Thank you." She breath out with wide smile.

Couple days went like a flash. Everyone cheered to Chara. She detect fear for some people but shrug it off. She has always been feared it isn't anything new. Warriors three and Sif talked to her about the battle many times. They were impressed how she managed to do that. She try to minimize her achievement. Thor didn't help on that. Her battle soon turn like a legend. Chara hate all the attention. She got marriage proposals from almost every single nobleman. She turn every single down quickly. 

Chara and Loki had finally find some piece in one of the gardens and walk there with Kiba. Suddenly someone clear their throat behind them. They turn around and face Odin. "I have to speak with you Winter." He command. Loki glance at her worried. "I will be fine." She answer and point Kiba to follow Loki. He glare at Odin but obey. When Chara is sure that they have left she turn to look at Odin coldly. "What you want from me?" "No need to be so defensive. I come in peace." He try to assure her. Chara rise her eyebrows. "What you want?" She ask again. 

Odin straighten himself. "Fine. We do it this way." He sigh. "I think it is time to legalize your status. With you we can strengthen the bond between Alfheim and Asgard. Their prince is looking for a wife and-" "I stop you right there." Chara snarl. "I'm not some trophy or brood mare that you can use as you want. I'm not getting married with that prince." She tell him sternly. Odin got mad. "I'm offering you a status of royalty. I'm ready to affiliate you. And you stupid child spit on it." He answer angrily. Chara snort. "I never wanted you to affiliate me. Not after you kicked me out. I want to live my life in peace, doing what I want." "You have royalty blood in you!" 

"I DON'T CARE." Chara yell back and cold breeze hit Odin's face. "I marry who I want, when and where I want. You don't have any authority over me." She tell him coldly. "Think this through He-" Chara growl dangerously to him. "Chara. Think. I won't offer this again." He threaten him. Chara scoff. "I won't do it. Find someone else for it." She answer and turn sideways. "Oh, I forgot. You should know that Loki and I are dating. He isn't your stud-horse either." She tell him and did a little mocking curtsy before walking away. She can feel Odin's shock and anger but chuckle on it. She is Asgard's savior. She can do whatever she want.