Chapter 25

DON'T OWN PICTURE, without helmet

Next week went peacefully. Chara take Loki to forest every morning to train and they spent rest of day in library or in Chara's room watching Netflix. Loki start to relax more in Chara's company and Kiba absolutely adore him. Chara scold Kiba for that laughing. Tony and Bucky apologies from Chara middle of week about their behavior after Thor told everyone her conversation with that enemy commander. Chara forgave them. She told them that it wasn't first or last time when someone question her motives. After that everyone felt more guilty. Wanda has started to warm up her too. They actually has couple pleasant conversation on breakfast table. Chara even cooked to everyone one night and they were amazed how good she actually is. Chara chuckled and told that she has lots of practice.

Chara wake up at morning again and yawn. She stretch and realize that it didn't hurt anywhere. "Finally." She smirk and jump up. She rush to bathroom, do her business and put her armor on. Kiba yip in excitement and jump on his feet when he see her in armor. Chara walk other side of hall and pang on Loki's door. "Come on sleepyhead. Time to get up." Chara greet loudly. Soon Loki groan and open the door rubbing his eyes. "You must be joking C- Why you have armor on?" Loki ask surprised. Chara smirk. "Time to get it real. Be quick and put your armor on." Chara command and walk to lean on wall next to door. Loki sigh tiredly and close the door. Kiba pace and whine front of Chara. She chuckle. "Patience." She say smiling and then Loki come out in his armor. Chara smile mischievously. "Let's see how much you have proceed in a week." Chara say. Loki look at her warily.

Suddenly Chara kick herself to move, she run past her room and jump on balcony. Loki rush after her and almost yell warning, then Chara made ice bridge down. Kiba jump after her and they run down toward forest. "Come on, you leave behind." Chara yell over her shoulder. She chuckle when Loki curse something and rush after them. Chara let Loki catch her. They run side by side inside forest. They run to familiar clearing. Chara stop for there and calm her breathing. "Same job as whole week, only difference is that you try to catch me." Chara tell to Loki with smile. Loki look at her for a second before mischievous smile spread to his face. "You sure about that darling?" He threaten. Chara smirk. "You will be surprised." She answer and kick herself on move again. 

Chara run as fast as she could and use obstacles in her use. Kiba run by her side yipping in excitement time to time. Chara could hear Loki running closely behind, she speed up every time he got almost too close. Chara use her ice magic to make obstacles and traps in Loki's path. She chuckle every time loud cursing can be heard in forest. She enjoyed that she could do things normally now. Chara let her guard down after 1,5 hours. Suddenly Loki grab her arm and pull her against his chest. "Catch you." Loki murmur with low voice. They both pant heavily. Chara let out a laugh. "You really has gotten better." She compliment Loki. Loki blush and step back while letting go of her arm. "Thanks..." he mumble. 

Chara make couple water bottles to appear and toss other to Loki. They drink in silence and calm their breathing down. When they have drank Chara pat Loki's back. "Now for some fighting." She announce smiling and lead them to clearing again. Kiba lay down on cloudy spot and start to nap. Chara made two long rods. She toss other to Loki and move to fighting stance. Loki look warily at rod and then Chara. Chara roll her eyes to Loki's worried expression. "If you won't attack first I will." She warn, Loki still look worried. Chara leap on attack. She aim for Loki's head. Loki defend himself. Chara attack again and soon they are in full combat. Chara swirl and turn. She aim for different ankles and speed. Loki defend successfully. Soon Loki start to attack too. Chara turn to defend herself. Chara feel how her muscles start to cry from lack of use. She ignore it like many times before and keep their speed high. Soon she has to dug out of way and pull back. 

Chara smirk to Loki and chance her attack pattern more complicated. Loki has to use more strength to defend himself. Chara see a opening and sweep Loki's leg from underneath him. He fall with thud. Chara move to straddle him on ground and put her rod lightly against Loki's neck. "I win." She smile. Loki sigh in defeat. Chara see that Loki start to blush again and frown. "You okay?" She ask worried and move to sit on her knees next to him. Loki push himself to sit. "Never tell Thor that you win me. He never let it go." He answer and dodge her question. Chara chuckle. "I can beat his ass too." She answer mischievously and rise up. Chara reach her hand toward Loki. Loki look at it for a moment until he grab it. 

Chara help him up. "Your stamina has really go up after our first training." Chara praise Loki with wide smile. "I knew you are remarkable warrior." She continue and turn to call Kiba to them. "Ready for race back to compound?" Chara ask after turning toward Loki again. Loki has shy smile on his face which he quickly cover and sprint away. "HEYY!" Chara yell and rush after him laughing. Chara caught Loki little before compound and they run side by side to front yard. Kiba pant happily next to them tongue out after they stop. Chara chuckle and pet his head. They calm their panting before going inside. Chara use magic to chance her armor in some hoodie and sweatpants.

Chara has make a habit to cook everyone breakfast after she and Loki stop training and head toward kitchen. She hum while she cook. She see how Thor approach Loki in living room. She ignore it and continue to make some blueberry pancakes, omelettes and porridge. She has some tea and coffee on brew too. "Don't be ridiculous Thor!" Loki suddenly say loudly in anger. Chara turn to look at them and see how Loki storm out of room. Chara frown and turn to look at Thor confused. Thor shrug and smile innocently. Chara squeeze her eyes suspicious but turn back to make breakfast ready. 

After breakfast is ready Chara fill up tray with everything and vanish it. She left others to eat and walk after Loki. Kiba fast behind her. When they were out of others view she turn to look at Kiba. "Kiba, find Loki." She command and Kiba soon start to sniff around and lead the way. Chara follow Kiba through compound, soon they are next to one training room door. Chara frown and push door open. She peek inside and see how Loki slice down in anger some training robots Tony has made. Chara frown deeper and enter. She sit down on near chair and let Loki get out some steam. 

After 10 more minutes Loki kick broken robot and growl. He turn around and freeze on spot when he see Chara sitting there. Chara rise to her feet and cross her arms. "Ready?" She ask gently. Loki snap out of it and nod. "Then let's go for breakfast." Chara say and smile. Loki walk to her ashamed that she saw his tantrum. Chara grab his arm and Kiba's neck and teleport them inside her room. She make tray appear on coffee table and move to sit down on couch. "That was-" "You don't need to explain anything to me Loki if you don't want to. Thor angered you with something. Rest of it is something you can explain to me if you want but I don't demand it from you." Chara cut him off and bite down her toast. Loki stand there and stare at her. "Want to really tell me?" Loki shake his head a little. "Breakfast?" Chara ask and reach plate full of pancakes toward him. Loki eventually nod and move to sit down next to her and grab the plate.