Chapter 14

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara stare at beast over twice her size and dodge it's attack in last second. "How you can be still alive?" She yell in anger and swing her sword. Beast easily dodge it. "I was sent here for one purpose, to kill you. Allfather make sure I can stand against your powers." He answer and smirk evilly. Chara curse and dodge again. She is too slow to dodge orc's kick and it hit her side. She crash to ice boulder, flying through it. Chara jump up and stumble, she feel how some of her ribs got cracked. She spit out blood. She growl and wipe her mouth. "Come on." She mumble and dodge again when orc swing his weapon. Chara realize they are out of others view and sigh in relief. "They don't have to pay my sins." She murmur to herself and jump to attack. She dodge and swing her sword but didn't get to hit him. 

Orc laugh at Chara. "Were you this pathetic last time we fought. You couldn't win even a little goblin on that state." He taunt her. Chara growl and throw ice dagger toward him. It melt before making any damage. Chara didn't have time to dodge fully next attack. She got cut starting from her left shoulder going over her collarbone to her chest. Chara groan in pain and pull back. Orc laugh maniacally and follow her. "This time I do my job." He yell victoriously and smile. Chara knew that others couldn't win him, not right now. With all injured peoples and tired. She grit her teeth. "Fuck." She curse once more and made her choice. She vanish her sword and made  dagger appear to her right hand. She dodge next swing and dive toward orc. She sink her dagger to handle in orc's throat. Orc hit her on right side hard. Chara feel how spikes on it's glow sink to her skin. Then she fly through air. She roll over couple times before crashing on ice block, it crack. 

Chara cough more blood out. She feel how her right humerus got cracked. She push herself up with pained groan. She wobble to her legs and look at orc. It stay down. Chara limp toward it making new dagger appear to her left hand. She kick it's arm, then she check it's pulse. She pull her dagger out his throat when she is sure it is dead. She cut it head off with some difficulties. When Chara is satisfied, she turn around and start her journey toward others. She feel how her blood run down her side and every ragged breath hurt her ribs. She force herself to walk. It felt like hours until she hear Thor yelling her name. "Thor." She whisper and cough up some blood. "Fuck." She mumble to herself and continue her walk. Soon Thor come in view, "WINTER!" He yell. "Over here." Chara yell as loud as she could. Thor's head snap toward her. Chara smile a little, relieved that he notice her. Thor rush to her. He look horrified about her state. "What the hell happened?" He ask and gently grab her left arm. Chara's leg almost budge under her. 

Thor grab her in his arms. When he grab her right arm she grunt in pain. "It was little harder than I expect." She whisper between gritted teeth. "Little harder?" Thor ask unbelieving and rush toward others. "Yes." Chara whisper and feel how she start to slip unconscious. "WINTER?!" Thor yell worried. "I'm awake." Chara mumble and force her eyes open. Suddenly she is inside something warm. "Put her on table Thor." Chara hear Bruce to command and Thor lay her down. Chara grunt in pain again. "Winter, I need to take your armor off, so I can see the damage." Bruce say. Chara nod and use her magic to vanish her armor, she is on table now in her underwear's. She didn't care who see her body or scars. She is way past that. She hear couple gasps but she couldn't focus. Everything is blurry. Then someone press her right side where puncture wounds are. She groan in pain. "Sorry, I need to stop bleeding." Bruce apologies. "Do what you must." She answer between gritted teeth.

Chara stay conscious whole time. She groan or hiss in pain but never asked Bruce to stop. Bruce has used all pain medicines and anesthetics for others. Chara assure that she could handle it. Chara saw worried Thor and Steve inside Quinjet but didn't see others. Bruce has done everything he could in plane after two hours. Chara has sweat on her face. She is paler than normally, almost white. Thor has cover her up with his cape. Chara gave him weak smile as thanks. Everyone is quiet for a while. Chara has got her pain under control. "Why you didn't use your magic to fight that orc?" Thor suddenly ask. Chara slowly turn her head to look at him, her face crunch in pain for a second. "I didn't have enough power left, beside he was immune to it." Chara whisper and cough. Her whole body jolt in pain after that. She hiss. Thor look guilty. "I didn't notice that." He whisper. "I didn't let you." Chara answer. 

Before Thor could say anything Quinjet land. "We need to get Natasha and Winter inside medical wing." Bruce command. Thor nod and rise to his feet. "You ready?" He ask. Chara steel herself and nod. She groan in pain when Thor pick her up, he help her to put his cape around her like dress. When they got out of Quinjet Chara hear Kiba rush toward them. It whine distress. "Thor lower me down." She command. "But-" Chara start to struggle to get out. Thor sigh and gently lower her to ground. Chara would have drop to her knees without Thor's support. She smile through pain to Kiba. "Hey boy. You were good?" Kiba whine and lick her hand. He stare at her worried. Kiba whine again and nudge her hand gently. "I will be okay Kiba." Chara answer. "Winter?" Chara hear someone ask shocked. She rise her head and see Loki rushing toward her and Thor. Others have went already inside. 

Chara force smile to her lips. "Hi Loki." She greet him weakly. She move her weight to left leg and almost fall down when it gave up under her. Loki grab her by armpit. "You need to get in medical wing, now." Loki command. "I'm fine." Chara argue. Loki suddenly pick her up to his arms bridal style. Thor didn't try to stop him, Chara see him smirking over Loki's shoulder. "Loki, put me down." She argue and try to get out. She is too weak and it hurt too much, so she soon stop it and sigh in defeat. Truth to be told, Loki's coldness feel good against her injuries. Kiba follow them near behind. "You promise, you won't get hurt." Loki murmur under his breath. Chara frown. "No, I promise to keep my powers under control." She say and smile weakly. Loki glare at her.

Soon they enter medical wing. Others are already there standing or pacing anxious about Natasha. "Where is Banner?" Loki ask angrily. Others turn to look at them. "He is operating Natasha." Clint answer and turn back to stare at door. Loki growl. "Winter need him." He say and glare others. He almost rush to door inside, but Chara force her right hand to his cheek. Loki turn to look at her surprised. "I survive. I can wait." She say and smile weakly at Loki. Loki frown. He didn't know what to do. Chara drop her hand back to her chest. "Put me on bed." Chara instruct and point weakly toward hospital bed. Loki nod and lower her gently on it. Chara hiss in pain again. Kiba whine and rise her front paws on bed. 

Kiba gently nudge Chara's arm. "I will be okay Kiba. Don't worry." She whisper and force her hand to pet his head. Loki see how her face crunch in pain. He gently move her hand back on bed. "Don't do that." Chara glare at him. Kiba keep staring at Chara's face worried. "Don't hurt yourself more." Loki say sternly. "I thought you didn't care." Chara tease him and smirk. Her smirk broke down on wet cough. New blood come to her hand. Chara look at it. "Fuck." She whisper to herself and lower her hand to chest. Loki look at her worried. "I will be fine." She comfort quietly. She feel how her wounds still bleed and blood start to drip over bandages, bleeding to Thor's cape. "I will be fine..." She whisper before finally slipping to unconscious.