Chapter 74

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara is in darkness, there isn't light anywhere. There isn't floor or walls. She feel like floating inside water. Then little by little ice blue light start to light around her. It feel like old friend come back. They start to circle around her. After a while they start to dive inside her. It felt cold but warm same time. After a while she start to hear voices. Familiar and strange voices. She couldn't hear what they were saying but especially one comfort her.

Chara stir awake. She slowly open her eyes and start to feel her body. It didn't hurt, at least not much. She feel the cover over her, it felt soft. Finally she turn her head to look around. She is in her own chamber in palace. She frown when she didn't find anyone. She throw the blanket to side and move to sit on edge of bed. Then she realize that she didn't have right leg. "Oh right." She mumble to herself and made one from ice. Her magic feel like completely returned. Chara quickly go to bathroom and did her business. She also brush her teeth. She look herself in mirror and laugh. Her hair is all over the place and she has white nightgown. She quickly chance in black shirt and jeans. She rise the hem of shirt and look shocked at new scar. Her injuries have healed almost completely.

After Chara has managed to untangle her hair she put it on messy braid and decide to go look for Loki and Kiba. She decide to start on Loki's chamber. She knock on door. No one answer but she hear someone in there. Chara test the door and realize that it is open. "Loki?" She ask while opening the door. She gasp when she has closed the door behind her. Everything is destroyed. There is pieces of furnitures everywhere. "Loki? Are you here?" She ask again. "Go away." Someone command with broken voice. 

Chara rush around what is left of bed and gasp again. Loki sit in corner. His hair is messy same as his clothes. He look like he hasn't leave the room in days. "Loki." Chara say with pained voice. "I said GO AWAY!" He order again and snarl toward her. He freeze in shock when he see Chara. "Loki." Chara plead and walk toward him. "Are you real?" Loki whisper with so broken voice it squeeze her heart painfully. She kneel next to him and cup his face between her hands. "I'm here. I'm real." She say quietly and caress his face. "I'm here." Chara sob and tears start to slide down her cheeks.

Suddenly Loki move and kiss her deeply. He circle his arms around her tightly. Chara kiss him back and feel how he try to convince himself that she is really here. She feel how tears start to stream from Loki's eyes too. Chara break them apart gently. "No." She plead and kiss away tears. "You're here. You're awake." Loki sob and cup her face. "You're alive." She smile to him softly. "I'm alive." She assure him. Loki pull her in hug and deeply inhale her scent. "You're alive." He whisper again. Chara hug him back and kiss his neck. "I'm alive." She assure.

 They hug each others for long time. Finally Loki start to calm down and believe that Chara is here, she isn't some hallucination. Then his fear burst out as anger. He push her on arms reach. "What the hell were you thinking? What did you mean by trusting me?" He growl. Chara frown and gently squeeze his arms. "Can we talk about it later? Didn't Heimdall talk to you?" She ask. "No, we won't talk this later. We talk this right now. Heimdall only said that you ordered him to deliver that box to me if you died." He growl. She see how his arms start to tremble after that. 

Chara gently reach to grab his chin. "Loki. I made a plan. I judged the best way to kill Malekith and save Jane. I realized that if I failed alone, we would fail together without any information about enemy. So I weighed my life against yours. Yours win. I knew that you guys follow my fight and if I failed, you would have collected enough information to succeed. You would have make a plan to save Jane and universe. I trusted you to make that plan if necessary. I trust you Loki." She explain. He stare at her. "We could have win him together." He disagree. "I know. I wasn't ready to take a risk to leave Asgard defenseless if all of us died. Asgard need it's princes, I'm outsider. My life is dispensable." She answer with sad smile.

Loki grab her face. "Your life is priceless to me." He growl almost desperate. New tears slide down Chara's face and he wipe them away. "Don't hate me because I chose to left you behind." She sob and lower her hands in her lap. "Please don't hate me." She plead with sobs. They stare at each others eyes. "I can never hate you." Loki whisper eventually. Chara sob in relief and leap to hug him. He quickly hug her tightly back. 

"How long I was unconscious?" Chara whisper after a while. She feel how Loki shiver. "Almost a week." He whisper. "What?" She ask horrified while pulling back. She jump to her feet. "I had to find Kiba." She announce and turn to rush out. Loki grab her wrist. "Kiba is fine. You don't have to worry." He try to calm her down. Chara help him stand up. "But for a week. Where is he?" She ask anxious. Little adoring smile spread to his lips. "LOKI?!" She yell. "Calm down. He has been doing the job you gave him." 

Chara look at Loki confused. "He hasn't left mother's side since she healed him." Chara stare at Loki shocked. "He is with her?" He nod. Chara sigh in relief. "He is alive too." She mumble. Loki hug her and kiss top of her head. "Everyone is alright." He assure her. "What about the ball?" She ask. "We moved them to next week so everything is fixed by then." He tell her. "Good. I want to participate." She answer. "Why?" He ask now warily. "I want to see is Asgardian ball any different from Midgardian balls." She explain. "Is it only reason?" 

Chara pull back. "Of course I also want to see you in Asgardian clothes. You will look marvelous." She tease him with playful smirk. Loki smirk back. "Then I had to make sure you're not disappointed." He answer with deep voice. It sent shivers down her spine. "And of course I had to show you the dress I have put aside for that." She tease back. "I can't wait." Loki growl in her ear. Chara chuckle. "But now you have to take a bath. Then we go to look for Kiba and Frigga. And we should probably inform Thor that I am okay." She say. "As my queen wishes." He answer with a bow while kissing her knuckles. "Go." Chara chuckle and push him in bathroom. "I help to clean your back." She purr in his ear.