Chapter 50

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Chara back some clothes and chance in black hoodie and sweatpants. She slowly walk to Thor and Kiba. "Is my old room still empty?" Thor nod. "Loki is in his room." He tell her. Chara nod to answer and reach her suitcase to Thor. He grab it. Chara sigh and move to stand between them. She grab Kiba's neck and Thor's arm. "Here we go." She mumble and teleport them in her room at compound. Chara let go of them and move her arms to hug herself. Thor lower her suitcase. "He have really missed you Winter. Don't doubt it." He assure and pat her shoulder while walking out from room. 

Chara look around and sigh. "Why I agree to this?" She murmur to herself and start to walk toward Loki's room. Chara swallow and turn toward Kiba. "You should go greet others." She say and wave toward downstairs. Kiba whine and pout. Chara pet his head. "Go." She command and he jog away. Chara take deep breath in and knock on door. "Go away Thor!" Loki answer angrily. Chara feel sting in her heart after hearing Loki's hurt voice. She open the door and slip inside. She shut the door and lean on it. She glance around and her heart drop. Every single furniture is broken in pieces and Loki sit on floor. He look like mess too. Chara recognize that he is holding one of her scarfs in hand. 

"I said go a-" Loki's outburst stop and he stare at Chara. She give him weak smile. "Hi." She greet quietly. He continue to stare. "I..." Chara try to start but didn't know how and close her mouth. "What are you doing here?" Loki snap out. Chara flinch at his harsh voice. "I... I think we need to talk." She answer. Loki stare at her for a moment. Then sad laugh come from his mouth. "Now you want to talk." He say condescendingly. Chara bite her lips so she won't sob. "I know. I'm sorry how I treated you." She tell him sadly. Loki laugh again. "You're sorry. How wonderful." he answer sarcastically. Chara put his hands in tight fist, trying to control herself. "Did you got disgusted of how weak I am? Or perhaps you finally realize that I am a monster?" Loki spit out with shame and self-hatred in his voice.

Chara snarl to Loki angrily. He look taken aback by that. "Don't you dare put those things in my mouth." Chara growl while stomping closer to Loki. "You have no idea how I felt when you took that hit for me! How I felt when once again someone I love almost die front of me! How much I blame myself for that I ever let you close to me so my curse activated again!" Chara say angrily. Tears have start to slide down her cheeks again. "What it felt like to watch you suffer because of me." She whisper. "You almost die because of me." Chara sob and drop on her knees. "I'm the monster here. Selfish, horrible monster." She sob. 

Then for Chara's surprise Loki pull her in his lap. He hug her tightly. "You're not a monster pet." Loki whisper to her. Chara grab front of Loki's shirt. "Yes I am. I shouldn't have let Thor convince me to come here. I should have let you go. Protect you from me." She sob angrily to herself. He kiss her head. "You tried to protect me?" He whisper unbelieving. Chara sob and turn to face him. "Why else I would have push you away?" She whisper. Loki stare at her eyes, looking for sign for a lie. He didn't find any. 

Soft smile spread to his face. "Darling, you don't have to protect me." Loki tell to Chara. "Everyone has always got hurt when they came too close to me." Chara whisper with grief in her voice and face. "I can't handle loosing you too because of me." "Oh pet." Loki whisper and start to pet her hair while rocking them softly. "You should find someone else. Someone more suitable to you than me. Someone normal." She whisper after a while. Loki stop moving. He use his finger to make Chara look at him in the eyes. "Chara, my love. I don't want anyone else than you. I fall in love with you. I only want you." Loki say with serious face and voice. He gently wipe away remaining tears from Chara's face. 

Chara grab his hand. "I'm scared. I'm scared that you will be snatched away from me too." Chara admit with quiet voice. Silent plead evident in her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere. You shouldn't run either. You promised to not run away." Loki whisper while leaning their foreheads against each others. Chara sniffle. "I should run. I should-" Loki cut her off with kiss. Chara quickly gave up and circle her arms around Loki's neck. They eventually has to break apart. They both pant heavily. "If you run, I run after you. I find you no matter where you run." Loki promise with deep voice. Little unbelieving chuckle escape from Chara. "You are crazy." She chuckle. "Yes crazy in love." Loki admit with smirk. Chara couldn't stop little adoring smile spreading to her face. 

Chara has curled against Loki, he hold her tightly in his lap. "I'm truly sorry Loki. That I acted like that." She apologize with quiet voice after a while. Loki kiss her head. "I forgive you. I understand." He answer. "I'm sorry I didn't explain myself better. I'm sorry you believed that you were the reason of my behavior. Reason as a wrong way." She continue ashamed. "Hey.." Loki whisper and use her finger to make Chara look at him. She has tears in her eyes again. "I'm sorry I'm so messed up." She sob. He kiss her tears away. "I forgive you. You're my messed up woman. Mine and mine alone." Loki answer sternly. 

Chara smile a little for his words. "You absolutely sure you want to meddle on me?" She ask still unsure. "Like anyone can stop me." Loki answer mischievously and kiss her deeply. Then door burst open. "HEY! Have you alre- WOAH!" Thor dodge Loki's dagger in last second. It hit the door and stuck in there shaking. He growl to him angrily. Then Kiba rush to them. Chara chuckle when he lick face from both of them. Loki growl to happy wolf. Chara pull Loki and Kiba in hug chuckling. "Maybe we can overcome anything." She announce hopefully before letting go struggling wolf. Loki kiss her cheek. "Yes we can." He whisper smiling.