Chapter 77

I DON'T OWN PICTURES

Finally it is ball evening. Chara and Loki has waited it inpatient. She can finally wear her ring. She has bathed and is putting on her makeup and making her hair ready in bathrobe. She has put on her snowflake earrings and snowflake necklace Loki gave her. Chara hasn't felt this nervous ever before. She is happy that Loki is there with her same as Frigga. She is sure that Thor and his friends are happy for them too. She has chosen to put her hair in way so their lovelock is in view and if she has to fight her hair won't get in way. (above). She has make green smokey eyes and had put just plain lip gloss to highlight her eyes. She put on her black heels and turn to look at dress. "Here we go." She sigh and put it on.

She straighten the skirt and turn to look at the mirror

She straighten the skirt and turn to look at the mirror. She smirk when tassels wave when she moved. "This will be quite eye catcher." She chuckle and turn toward door. "You stay here." She command to Kiba. He whine but lay down and look at her. "I will be back." She chuckle and slip outside. She close the door and turn around. Loki is waiting for her in his Asgardian clothes. Chara smile. "You look handsome Loki." She praise him and walk toward him. He stare at her. He look her up and down. Chara chuckle and swirl. "You like it?" She tease. He snap out of it and grab her hand. "You look ravishing, my lady." He praise her with deep voice and kiss her knuckles. "May I?" He ask and reach his arm to her. "Of course." She answer and grab her arm.

Loki lead them toward ball room. He glance at Chara's neck. "You still wear it?" He ask pleased. Chara glance at her snowflake necklace. "Of course. You gave it to me." She answer with smile. He rise her hand to kiss her knuckles as thank you. Soon they are at doors. "Ready?" Chara whisper. "I think I have to be." He smirk back. Chara chuckle and squeeze his hand when they walk inside. 

Everyone fell in silence when they come inside and stare at them. Chara keep little gentle smile on her face and Loki has his court mask on his face. Then everyone start to clap. They both stop in confusion. "Our savior, WINTER!" Thor yell and others cheer. Chara and Loki share a look. She take a step forward, letting go of his arm and give everyone little curtsy. New wave of cheers came. Finally Chara got annoyed and rise his arm up. Everyone fell in silence. "I did what I must to save Asgard. I'm grateful for your cheers but don't forget that every guard and even every member of royal family fight against them. Our victory was fruit of our teamwork. These cheers belong to everyone who fought. Everyone who lost their life or loved ones." She take deep breath in and summon glass in her hand. "Tonight we celebrate our victory and mourn for our death ones." She announce and rise her glass. "TO ASGARD!" She yell. "TO ASGARD!" Room boom and toast.

Chara quickly return to Loki's side and they move to their seats. "That was good one." Thor praise Chara after they had sit down. She shrug. "I only told the truth." She answer dismissive. "You're too modest Lady Winter." Fandral tell her and try to grab her hand. She quickly dodge it and glare at him. "Don't even think about it." She growl. Others around them burst to laugh and Fandral shrug. "I can always try." He explain and she roll her eyes. They start to eat in comfortable chatter. Suddenly Loki stand up and clear his throat to catch everyone's attention.

Chara take deep breath in and peek toward Odin. He frown and look at them suspicious. "Dear guests. I have some announce to make." He say and look around room, making sure that he has everyone's attention. "Lady Winter, this beautiful, remarkable woman has agreed to my propose." He tell to audience with gentle smile while helping Chara to stand up. Everyone gasp in shock. Chara show her ring around the room and kiss Loki. "What?!" Odin almost yell. Frigga quickly start to calm him down. Chara and Loki ignore him and smile to each others. "WAY TO GO BROTHER!" Thor congratulate them and soon others start too. Chara notice that some of guest glare at her suspicious, some jealous and some envy. She smile widely to all of them.

After everyone has calmed down and Odin didn't attack or say anything to them, Chara gave Thor a signal. He nod and smile widely before slipping toward band. She turn to Loki. "Isn't it soon time for first dance?" She ask. Loki look at the band who has started to be ready. "It seems so." "Can we?" She plead. Loki frown and nod. "Of course if you want." He agree and lead her toward dance floor. When first note of Dancing and the Dreaming come in air, Loki freeze. 

Chara can see that Loki is reliving his bad memory. She quickly kiss him and he snap out of it. "I'm here. I dance this with you, no one else. I'm not going to leave you, never. I stay by your side no matter what." She whisper to him and gently pull him to his position. He take a deep breath and they start to dance. Loki look surprised when Chara can dance it so easily, he hasn't teach it to her. Chara smile widely and enjoy when dance continue and Loki start to relax while little smile spread to his face. 

They dance staring at each others whole time. Chara see Thor wiping his eyes and smiling to them widely. Frigga look beaming happy too. Odin stare at them indifferent look on his face. She can see his anger beneath it and smirk to him quickly. When the dance ended others cheer on them. Loki pull Chara in his chest. "You're full of surprises Chara." He whisper and kiss her forehead. "I know." She chuckle. They dance almost all night together. Thor steal one dance with Chara while Frigga dance with Loki. 

Chara and Loki are last one in ball room. Everyone else has already gone to bed or to gone drink on somewhere else. They dance while she hum gently. "This is dream come true." Loki whisper suddenly. Chara stop humming and rise her head from his shoulder to look at him. "I never think someone can actually love me." He admit. "I happily prove it to be wrong." Chara answer gently and pull him in kiss. "I love you Loki Friggason and I will prove it to you everyday as long as we live." She murmur against his lips. Loki start to kiss her more fiercely after that. You melted my soul. She think and submit under his lips completely.

THE END

Or is it? Book two? what do you guys think?