Chapter 66

I DON'T OWN PICTURE OR VIDEO

Chara slow down her panting slowly in Loki's chest. Loki is still inside her. She listen his panting. She slowly push herself up with trembling hands and move from top of him. She flop next to him. "Wow." She breath out. Loki let out laugh. "Yeah, wow." He agree. Chara turn her head and notice that windows are frozen. "What the hell?" She wonder aloud and sit up. "What?" Loki ask worried and sit up too. "Oh.." He breath out when he notice frozen windows too. "I never lost control like this." Chara say ashamed. She drop back on bed and cover her eyes with her arms. She melt windows quickly. 

They stay in silence for a while. Then Chara hear that Loki start to chuckle. She move her arms and glare at him. "This is not funny. Next time I could accidentally freeze you or whole room." She snap to him and hide her eyes again. "Hey. Everything is alright. I'm frost giant, remember? You can't freeze me." Loki try to assure her and gently pull her arm away from her face. "I could hurt someone." Chara whisper under her other arm. "Hey.. look at me pet." He plead her. Chara slowly move her arm to her side. Loki lean his arm to her side so he is top of her sideways. "You have nothing to worry about. You can't hurt anyone as no one can hurt us. I made and will always made barrier around us. Others can't even hear when you moan my name." He tell her gently while caressing her cheek. 

Chara bite her lower lip to block sob escaping. She swallow and look at Loki's loving eyes. "Thank you, I love you." She manage to whisper with thick voice. One tear escape from her eye. He gently wipe it away. "Anything for my queen." He answer with deep voice. "We probably should head to breakfast soon." She whisper while caressing Loki's face. "Do we?" He smirk. Chara chuckle. "Maybe we can eat little later." She answer. Loki kiss tip of her nose and lay down next to her. Chara quickly move to lay her head top of his heart and hug him. He pull her closer to him and kiss top of her head. "Just a little longer." He whisper lovingly. 

They cuddle about an hour. Then Thor come to bang the door, demanding that they come to eat so they can start dancing lesson. Loki almost stab him after that. Thor and Loki teach Chara court dances and etiquette. She didn't tell them that all is quite familiar to her from earth. She patiently wait for them to explain everything to her, for example different type of curtsies. Chara chuckle and show them every single one perfectly. 

After that Loki start to teach Chara about court dances. He patiently show her every step from his and hers point of view. Thor clearly enjoyed that and decided to stay and watch. Chara follow Loki's lead as best she could. He gently correct her mistakes and is soon convinced that they can try for real. Loki put some music on.

Chara move her position same as Loki. They soon start to dance. Loki lead her strongly and instruct her when needed. Chara soon get a hang of it and they start to dance with more speed. Chara smile widely to Loki. She enjoy seeing joy and excited in his eyes. They end the dance same time as song end. Chara is exited. "Let's do it again." She say and Loki happily agree. They try different dances and Loki instruct her through every single one. At some point Wanda has picked up Kiba with her. Chara enjoy dancing way too much to notice that.

They danced for hours. Eventually they were both panting and sweating. They stare at each others with big smiles. Then someone clap their hands. "Alright. I think this is enough for today." Thor laugh to them. Loki snarl to him. Chara smile. "I think you're right Thor. We can continue tomorrow." She answer and turn to look for Kiba. "Where is Kiba?" She ask immediately worried and look around. 

Chara take step toward door when Thor stop her. "Slow down. It is with Wanda. She picked it up around hour ago." He tell to her. Chara sigh relieved. "Thank God." She mumble. Loki hug her by waist and kiss side of her head. "He is alright darling." He assure too. Chara turn her head to right so she can look at Loki. "It is still new to me, that there is others to look after him." She explain grumpily. He chuckle. "I know."  He assure. "HEY! IS THAT A LOVELOCK?" Thor suddenly boom and rush to them. 

Chara frown and Thor gently grab little braid behind her ear. "You have lovelock." He announce with wide smile and step back to dodge Loki's dagger. Loki glare at him. "Don't touch her so friendly." He growl possessively. "Do you have one too?" Thor ask exited, ignoring his threat. Loki keep glaring at Thor. Chara chuckle. "Yes he has Thor. Can you now please leave it?" She ask chuckling. "This is fantastic." He boom and rush out of room yelling. "THEY HAVE LOVELOCKS!" 

Loki groan annoyed. Chara laugh. "You have quite a brother." She tease Loki. "He is not my brother." He mumble. Chara detect sadness underneath coldness. "Hey." She turn around in his arms and look at his eyes. "Thor is your brother. He love and care about you." She tell him gently with smile. Loki give her sad smile without an answer. "Loki." She gently cup his face between her hands. "Thor IS your brother. Blood relative or not. You grow up together, fight together and argue. He love you and you love him. He is there, believing in you. He doesn't care what you have done, he has forgiven you." She tell him while caressing his face with her thumbs. "He love you. I love you. I'm sure Frigga love you. You deserve to be loved darling." She say lastly with encouraging smile.

Loki take in shaking breath. "You truly know me." He whisper and hug Chara tightly. "Of course. And I will get to know you better in future." She answer while hugging back.

In next three weeks Chara and Loki continue to practice court dances. Thor has managed to teach her one dance Loki hasn't taught her. He told her that it was his favorite until one court lady played with him and it started to remind him of her. They agreed that Chara will help him to forget that. 

Chara continued to dive inside her magic whole three weeks. She saw that Loki is worried because of it but let her do it anyway. Thor noticed too but didn't ask about it.