Chapter 38

Fury decide wisely to leave compound. "You guys will be dead to me." He say before leaving. Everyone start to relax. Chara is still securely in Loki's arms. "So... How long this has been going on?" Thor suddenly ask with smirk. Chara smile mischievously back while Loki glare at him, but lower his arms. "I don't have any idea what you're talking about Thor." Chara answer indifferent and clap her hands together. "Now, I'm starving and I think you all are too. What about some risotto?" Chara ask and rush to kitchen. Others agree, they glance between Chara and Loki confuse but decide to let it go this time. Natasha, Clint and Wanda help Chara to cook and set the table. 

Soon they were all happily eating. Chara sit between Thor and Loki. "I like your shirt color Winter." Thor say and wink at Loki who glare at him but didn't say anything. Chara glance between them confuse. "Green is my favorite color." Chara answer and continue to eat. She glance at Loki couple times. He glare at Thor like wanting to kill him. Everyone talk about their mission and Chara's magic powers. Suddenly Tony turn to look at her. "Can you make blizzards?" Chara stop her fork midair and turn to look at Tony. "Yes." She answer and put food from fork in her mouth. Others stare at her. "No, you can't." Tony answer with smirk. Chara swallow rest of her food. "You sure about that?" Chara ask sweetly. "Prove it." Tony taunt her.

Chara smirk mischievously. "As you wish." She answer and ice blue mist start to dance around her reached out hand. Suddenly blizzard come out around them. Everyone yell in shock, beside Chara, Loki and Thor. Soon there is several centimetres snow on floor. "OKAY, OKAY. I BELIEVE YOU!" Tony yell. Snow disappear as soon as it appeared. Thor laugh hard to others, even Loki's lips twitch. Chara smile sweetly to others. They look around confuse where all snow went. "I can make and vanish ice and snow with will." Chara explain. "Don't taunt sorceress Stark." Thor laugh. Tony crumple something about crazy women. "Could you repeat?" Chara ask sweet smile on her lips. Tony look at her and swallow. "Nothing, nothing." He answer quickly. Natasha and Wanda burst in laughter. "I think we will get along quite well Winter." Natasha manage to say and smile to Chara. Chara chuckle and wink her eye to other women. "We will." 

Next month went in peace. Chara and Loki train every day like usually. Chara make contract with SHIELD that she join Avengers with same salary that she had with guarding Loki. She made couple terms in it. She can come and go as she like, same as Thor, and Kiba will be taken care if something happened to her. Kiba grow to like Natasha, Clint, Bruce and Wanda. It didn't obey others commands for Chara's amuse. Chara and Loki start to spend more time with others. They still won't tell others about their relationship, they weren't even sure themselves what is it.

After last mission everyone decide to gather together and have some drinks. Chara put on some green t-shirt and black pajama pants. She braid her hair to come over her left shoulder. She come in hall same time as Loki come from his room. Loki grab her hand and kiss her knuckles. "You look ravishing darling." He whisper. Chara chuckle and little blush come to her cheek. "You don't look bad either your Highness." Chara tease him and do a little curtsy. Loki has all black outfit. His T-shirt is tight just in right places and his pants fit him perfectly. Loki smirk mischievously to her before letting her hand go. "Shall we?" He ask and reach his arm to her. Chara lay her hand softly on Loki's arm and smile widely to him. "Let's go have some fun." She answer and let Loki lead her in living room, Kiba fast behind them.

Loki let her her hand go and she go inside first. Many alcohol bottles is already on table. Chara sit on couch, Loki soon sit next to her. Tony give them both bottles of beer. Chara sip it and hum pleased. "You always have good stuff, Stark." She praise him. Tony bow to her. "Only best for my friends." He answer with smile. Chara chuckle. Soon others start to tell stories about their old missions. Others tease Clint almost always getting shot and how Steve told Tony to watch his language. Chara laugh to that when Steve whine why Natasha has to tell that. Soon others, beside super soldiers, Natasha and Asgardians, are little intoxicated. "HEY, let's play Truth or Dare." Tony yell and others agree. 

They clear the coffee table and Tony spin empty bottle on it. It stop first on Clint. "HAH!" Tony yell happily. "Dare." Clint say sure. Tony smirk mischievously. "You have to kiss Winter." Chara almost spit his drink out of her mouth. She stare at Tony and then Clint who just shrug. Chara roll her eyes and stand up. Clint walk front of her and give her quick kiss on cheek. Chara chuckle when Tony pout. "That wasn't real kiss." "You didn't say where I have to kiss so suck it up Tony." Clint answer while sitting down. Next one is Bucky who decide also dare. He has to steal bone from Kiba. Chara laugh so hard she almost fell from couch when Bucky sprint around living room very angry wolf behind him. Eventually Chara has to go free Bucky when Kiba bite his metal arm so hard it leave marks. Kiba growl to Bucky even when he got his bone back. Others stare shocked Kiba's teeth marks on Bucky's arm. 

Chara chuckle. "Don't ever go between wolf and its food if your rank is below them." She explain. Bucky rise his eyebrow. "I'm below it?" "Yes. Me and perhaps Loki, Nat and Wanda can take it without getting bitten." She chuckle. Bucky scorn and spin the bottle. It end on Chara this time. She take big gulp. "Dare." Bucky smile mischievously. "I remember that you told us something about Middle East." Chara rise her eyebrow. "You performed belly dances in some sultan's court." Chara nod. "You have to show us one." He end with victorious smile. Chara groan. "You gotta be kidding me." "YES." Others agree with Bucky, beside Loki who glare others darkly. "Fine." Chara groan and roll her eyes.