Chapter 26

I DON' OWN GIF

Chara and Loki ate in comfortable silence. When they are ready Chara vanish the tray. "Movie day?" Chara ask and Loki nod. "First we both need a shower." Chara chuckle and rise to her feet. "I go to my room. See you in 15 minutes?" Loki ask. "Yes." Chara answer with smile. "Miss Winter?" Chara and Loki share a confused look when JARVIS spoke up.  "Yes JARVIS?" "Mr. Stark ask you to stop doing that. Appearing dishes freak him out every time." Chara burst in laughter and even Loki chuckle. "Tell Stark that it is so convince that I won't stop it" Chara answer smirking. "Yes miss." Chara shake her head. "That would be hilarious to see." she say to Loki before slipping inside bathroom. Loki smirk to her as answer.

Chara take quick shower and use her magic to dry herself. She put on forest green long sleeve shirt and black leggings. She sit down on couch and hum quietly while brushing her hair. "These are way too long." She mumble to herself while braiding them. She made braid to start from her right temple and circle around her head so rest of it come over her left shoulder. She just get it done when Loki walk back inside. He has all black clothes again. Kiba walk to greet him. Loki pet his head. Kiba move to lay next to Chara's leg with happy face. Chara roll her eyes. "What?" Loki ask. "Kiba really grow to like you." She answer and smile adoring to wolf in her feet. Chara feel how Loki sit down next to her. "Maybe I will be his alpha someday." He tease her. Chara chuckle. "Who knows. Maybe if you challenge me for real one time." Chara answer and give Loki dark smirk. Loki put his hands up in surrender. "I rather keep my life thank you." He answer with smile. She push gently his shoulder. "I won't kill you for that." She answer chuckling. 

"What you want to watch?" Chara ask and start Netflix on TV. Loki shrug. "Whatever." He answer. Chara shrug too and put on some western movie. She rise her feet to rest on coffee table and lean more comfortably on backrest. She make her big blanket appear over herself and Loki. Loki glance at her confuse. "What? It only make this more comfortable." She answer and smile to him before turning back toward TV. Kiba move to lay top of blanket's edge. Eventually Loki relax too. Chara feel how tiredness from morning start to seep in her body. She has used her muscle first time like that after the fight in Antarctica. Her eyelids start to drop. She blink couple times, trying to get rid of sleep without succeed. She eventually lean on something comfortable next to her and fall asleep. Loki feel how Chara lean on his shoulder and turn to look surprised, he realize she has fallen asleep. Gently smile spread to his face before he start to frown. He wonder what is happening to him.

Chara stir awake when last battle on movie start. She automatically wake up when someone start shooting repeatably. She yawn and straighten herself with a stretch. Chara rub her eyes before opening them. Then she realize that she fall asleep on Loki's shoulder. Light blush come to her face. "Sorry. You should have wake me up." Chara mumble embarrassed. Loki chuckle. "You look too peaceful for that." He answer with mischievous smirk. Chara groan. "I have never done that. I'm really sorry." She apologies and cover her eyes with left hand. "Hey, it alright. I didn't mind." Loki assure her. Chara peek between her fingers and see Loki smile gently to her. She sigh again and drop her hand. 

Chara turn back toward TV and start mindlessly rub her right shoulder with left hand. "Does it hurt?" Loki suddenly ask worried. Chara glance at him frowning in confuse. She see how he stare at her hand on shoulder. "No. My muscles are just tense after this morning. They need to get used to move like that again." She answer and turn to watch the movie while massaging her shoulder. "May I?" Loki ask after a while. Chara glance at him surprised. "Yeah, sure." She answer and move to sit down front of Loki. He gently start to massage her shoulders. Chara moan in pleasure when Loki treat one sore spot. Loki freeze for a second but continue soon again. They both ignore rest of movie. 

Loki massage around 30 minutes Chara's shoulders. Chara lean toward Loki's experienced hands. He treat base of her skull too. Chara almost purr in pleasure. "You're really good at this." Chara appraise Loki while moving to sit back on couch after he was done. "Thank you." She thank him with a smile. "You're welcome. I use to massage my mother's shoulders after our magic classes." He answer quietly. Chara see how Loki look somewhere far away. "You miss her, don't you?" She ask gently. Loki eventually nod. "She was always kind to me." He mumble. Chara turn TV off. She grab Loki's shoulder. He turn to look at her. "You will see her again." She comfort him with gently smile. Loki sigh sadly. "I truly hope so." "You will." Chara pat his shoulder and push herself up. "But now, we need some lunch."She announce and wave for Loki and Kiba to follow her.

Natasha has just made some spaghetti and meatballs ready when Chara and Loki walk downstairs. She command everyone to come and eat. They start their lunch in peaceful quiet. "Oh, I almost forgot." Tony suddenly say and turn to point toward Chara and Loki. "We have charity ball in tower on next Tuesday. You both had to come too." He announce and others agree. Chara rise her eyebrow and swallow. "Do I need some ball gown or some more modern dress?" "Modern dress, something you can dance with." Tony answer. "Alright." Chara answer and continue her eating. Loki glance around table. "You have to put on some tuxedo." Tony command while pointing at Loki. Loki scoff. "Like I will participate something like that." He answer and roll his eyes. "Come on Loki. You can be my date." Chara tease him with mischievous smile on her lips and wink her eye. Loki stare at her for a moment. "Fine..." He grumble. Chara chuckle and they continue their lunch in peace.