Chapter 2

I DON'T OWN PICTURES

Two years later

Chara has saved little over a year ago wolf cub from poachers in Alaska. She couldn't find his back so she adopted it. Chara name him Kiba. It has became her companion. She like to hunt with him, they go everywhere together. Kiba has beautiful white fur with grey on his back, he has piercing amber eyes.

Chara is peacefully reading in armchair front of fireplace while Kiba sleep next to chair, enjoying warm coming from fire

Chara is peacefully reading in armchair front of fireplace while Kiba sleep next to chair, enjoying warm coming from fire. Suddenly Kiba rise his head and turn toward door. "What is wrong?" Chara ask him. Kiba rise to his feet and growl toward door. Then someone knock. Kiba growl louder. New knock come. "Winter! I know you are in there. Open this freaking door, it is freezing out here!" Nick Fury yell from other side. Chara groan, rise to her feet and walk to door. Kiba follow closely next to her. He growl and has his fur puff. "Easy boy, don't bite him." Chara assure Kiba and pet his head. Chara open the door and look annoyed Fury amused. "Finally." Fury growl and try to push past her. Kiba growl and try to bite him. Fury jump back. "What the hell Winter? You have wolf inside." He yell surprise. Chara chuckle. "Kiba no. Move now boy, he will freeze soon out there." Chara say and wave Kiba further away. 

Kiba growl but do as Chara command and walk to his blanket next to fireplace. He follow Fury with his eyes suspicious. When Fury got inside Chara close the door and put coffee maker on with wave of her hand. "Why I have the pleasure to have you visit me?" Chara ask politely and wave Fury to sit down on table where two cups wait to coffee be done. Fury sit down and glare at her. "You have ignored my calls for last couple weeks." He answer pissed off. Chara roll her eyes while walking toward table with coffee pot. "I owe you nothing so I think I have every right to ignore you if I want." Chara answer while pouring coffee. Soon milk and sugar is on table too. Fury grab now warm cup between his hands. "You really think I call you because I want to ask how you're doing?" Fury ask angrily. Chara shrug after sitting down. "You are really hard to find." Fury complain and Chara smirk to him. "Kind of a point living middle of nowhere." She answer sweetly. Fury groan in annoyance.

Chara sip her coffee. "Fine... What you want from me?" Chara ask finally. Fury lower his cup after sipping some coffee. "I need a favor." Chara rise her eyebrow. "It will cost you." Fury groan. "I know, I know." "Continue." Chara say and continue to drink her coffee interested. "You remember that attack two years ago?" Chara nod. "Well culprit prince Loki of Asgard has been imprisoned in Asgard. His brother Thor has convinced his father Odin, king of Asgard, that Loki has to make amends in earth. So he will be in Avengers custody. They have to do missions and such, so I need someone I trust can handle Loki watch over him." Fury explain. Chara tilt her head. "What about Thor?" She ask. "I don't trust he is objective enough, even if Loki is just his adopted brother." Fury answer skeptical. "Loki is adopted?" Chara ask surprised. Fury nod. Chara sip her coffee again and think it for a moment. It could be fun and I really want to meet this person Odin decide to adopt. She think before turning her gaze back to Fury. "You trust that I can handle him?" Chara ask and rise her eyebrow. Fury nod. 

Chara huff. "Fine, but I want 20 000 dollars per month as long as I have to babysit him AND you owe me one after this." "10 000 dollar" "20 000 or find someone else." Chara answer sternly. Fury stare her for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Fine..." He answer tiredly. Chara nod and drink rest of her coffee. "When you need me?" "He will come tomorrow." Chara look at him surprised. "You didn't answer my calls." Fury say angrily. Chara shrug again and rise up. "Text me address, I will get there today." "You don't want a ride." "No, I get there on my own." Chara answer and wave Fury to go away. "Warn them that I take Kiba with me. I don't guarantee their safety if they try to shoot him." Chara yell to Fury before he close the door behind him. 

After Chara has packed some of her stuff she pick her phone and look at the address Fury sent her. "They have moved out of tower?" She mumble to herself and shrug. "Time to meet old friend." She say and call Kiba to come to her. She lower her hand on his back. "Here we go boy." She say and teleport them in her hideout in New York. Kiba look confuse around. He didn't like teleporting. "Sorry Kiba, this is fastest way to travel." She apologies from him. Chara use the elevator to go in underground garage. She pick up her favorite Mercedes and throw her baggages in back. She open the passenger door for Kiba to jump in. Then she walk around and slip in driver seat. She start the car, pet Kiba's head and  start to drive toward Avengers compound. 

She drive as fast as she could toward compound, it still took around 30 minutes to get there. Kiba look straight ahead, he has always liked travel in car, that Chara find amusing. When she see the compound Chara whistle. "It is big. And there isn't any neighbors so it is safe for Kiba too." She say to herself and pet Kiba's head. Chara soon see three men standing next to entrance. She stop right front of them. She open the door. "Hi, remember me icicle?" She greet them after recognizing Steve. Black man start to chuckle alongside other man she didn't saw last time. Steve groan. "Yeah... you still like to use that nickname." Steve answer annoyed. Chara smirk and let Kiba jump out of car too. "Woah, your dog s big." Black man say and take step back. Chara glare at him. "Actually it is arctic wolf." Other man say and approach Kiba slowly. He reach his hand out. Kiba look at them warily and sniff man's hand. He start to look curious and gently grab man's hand between his teeth. "What the hell Bucky? It will eat you." Black man yell, grab gun behind his back and point it toward Kiba 

Chara rapidly wave her arm and gun broke down. She has slice it with her dagger. Next thing that man realize is that he has dagger on his throat and angry woman growling to his face. "If you ever try to shoot him again, I will slice your hand off." Chara threaten, she draw a little blood before retreating. Man let out little scared voice. "Easy Sam. It just got curious with my metal arm." other man say. Kiba has let go off his hand. Steve step front. "I'm sorry this start with wrong foot. This man is Sam Wilson, new Avenger aka Falcon. This man is Bucky Barnes aka Winter soldier. Guys this is woman we told you about. She is Winter." Steve introduce everyone. Chara nod them and glare at Sam again. Kiba has returned to her side. "Hi" Sam say awkwardly. "I'm sorry I try to shoot him." He apologies. Chara nod a little. "His name is Kiba." She say and turn toward Bucky. Realization flash in her mind after looking at Bucky properly. 

Bucky reach his arm toward Chara. "Nice to meet you." Chara smile a little to him while grabbing his hand. Bucky look closely to her face. "Have we met before?" He ask suspicious. Chara open her mouth to answer but Bucky beat her to it. "No way... Elisa? Elisa Smith?" He say, Steve stiffen. "No way.." he whisper. Fuck. Chara think and smile innocently. "Hi..." She answer to them.