Chapter 65

CONTAINS SMUT SCENE

Chara slowly wake up little after sunrise. She yawn and stretch her body. Then she realize that Loki isn't in bed with her. She quickly jump up and look frantically around. Loki stare at her sitting in foot of bed. "Morning love." She greet him gently. Loki look at her suspicious. Chara frown. "Hey, what is wrong?" She ask worried. "Did you have already start to collect your magic?" He ask. "Yes." Chara answer confuse. "Better safe than sorry." She explain. "Are you preparing for a battle then?" He ask with deep voice. She sigh and move to sit top of her heels next to him. "Loki." She grab his hand. "I don't want to fight but I want to be ready if I have to protect you or myself." She explain softly and squeeze his hand. 

Loki glance between their hands and Chara's face. "I'm the one who should protect you. Not the other way around." He murmur. Chara chuckle. "I don't want you to handle that burden alone." She whisper. "You're impossible." He growl and move to kiss her. "I know." She purr and bite gently his lower lip. Loki push Chara on her back while kissing. She wave her hand to open the balcony door and to made ice bridge. Kiba rush out soon and she slam the door shut. Chara move her hands to grab his hair while rising her right leg over his hip. Loki hold her back and use his left hand as support.

Soon Chara help Loki to take off her clothes. He continue to kiss her chin and neck, leaving trail of kisses behind. Chara start to pant. She glance at Loki and see that he still has pants on. "Not fair." She breath out and vanish his pants with magic. He glance at her with smirk. "Impatient are we?" He tease. Chara slide her vulva against his penis with moan. Loki grunt. "I think we have waited long enough." She whisper with smirk and pull him in kiss. Chara move her head to lick Loki's neck and chin. She look at him with eyes full of lust and pleasure. "You can take me, my king." She whisper to his ear, peck his cheek and lower herself down. 

Loki stare at her in shock. "Say it again." He ask Chara. Chara move her right hand to caress Loki's back and side. "My king." She whisper seductively. Loki kiss her fiercely and start to caress her chest, stomach and breasts. Chara shiver under his touch and push their genitals against each others with moan when Loki slide his lips down her neck. He grunt and tremble. Chara squeeze his buttock. "I'm ready." She whisper and move her hips again. She see how Loki bite his teeth and try to control himself. "Let go and take me with you, my king." Chara whisper. He rise his eyes to meet hers. She see fire in them. 

Loki rise Chara's left leg over his hip too and position himself better. "You absolutely sure?" He force himself to ask. Chara squeeze her legs to get him closer. "I'm sure." She breath out and nod. He slowly push himself inside with groan. Chara moan and shiver under him. Loki move so their foreheads almost touch. "Everything okay?" He whisper. She tangle her fingers inside his hair. "Never better." She breath out. Loki start to move gently. "Faster." Chara soon plead and he obey. They move perfectly together. She feel how he chance the angle a little everytime he push inside. Suddenly Chara moan loudest and her back arch against his. 

Loki smirk. "Find it." He whisper and continue to push on that spot. "Loki." Chara moan and squeeze his hair. "Fuck.... Loki." She moan again and move her hands to grab him around shoulders. "Chara." Loki grunt as answer. Chara pant hardly in his ear. "Loki." She plead with a moan. He quicker his pace. She start to cramp around him. "Loki." She moan repeatedly after that. Chara come first with loud moan while leaving marks in his back, her magic burst out and little snow start to fall around them. Loki soon follow. "Chara." He grunt and tremble above her. 

Chara pant and notice Loki's struggle. She gently pull him top of her. He try to resist. "It's okay." She assure and hug him tighter. Finally Loki gave up and relax top of her. After that Chara notice little snowing around them and chuckle. He rise his head on that and glance at her confuse. "I haven't ever did this." Chara answer while grabbing some snow from bed and show it to Loki. He gently pull out of her and move to lay next to her. Chara chuckle when his skin turn blue for a moment and vanish the snow quickly. 

Loki start gently to caress her face. "You okay?" he ask worried. Adoring smile appear to Chara's face. "I'm more than that. I'm happy." She answer and cup his cheek. "You didn't hurt me Loki." She assure and caress his cheek. He kiss her palm before leaning against her hand. "You sure?" He ask still worried. "I'm fine. You did marvelous job my king." She answer and kiss corner of his lips. Little relieved and happy smile come to his lips. "You king?" He tease and rise his eyebrow. Chara chuckle. "Of course. Who is better king for me than the one who melted my heart and soul." She answer serious. Loki swallow and open his mouth couple times. Chara chuckle. "You don't have to answer. I just want you to know." She assure him and pull Loki in a kiss.

Loki kiss Chara back almost desperately. She accept his feelings and return them with same amount of passion. Suddenly Loki grab her by waist and pull her top of him. Chara chuckle in kiss and push herself against him. "Ready for next round?" She tease him gently. "Anytime. You on top this time." Loki growl seductively. "I take that challenge." Chara answer with confident smirk and start to slide lower. She left trail of kisses after herself. "Close you eyes." She command. Loki laugh but obey. 

Chara smirk and caress softly Loki's thighs and hips. She smirk when he shiver under her touch and start to go hard again. She blow a airflow against his cock. He grunt. "Chara.." He growl. Suddenly she take his penis in her mouth and suck it almost all way in. Loki gasp. "Fuck." He moan. Chara continue to move up and down slowly while teasing him with her tongue. She continue to do that until Loki is rock hard again. She pull her mouth back and give it last long lick. "You're killing me woman." He growl, still eyes closed. Chara chuckle. "I know." She purr and move to sit down top of his hard cock. She gently use her hand as help and lower herself. 

Chara moan loudly and sit down trembling. Loki open his eyes and look at her aroused but also worried. "Everything okay?" He whisper while panting. She lay her hand on his chest to support. She smile seductively to him. "What you think?" She purr and before Loki has opportunity to ask again she start to move. "Oh my LOKI." She moan and lean her head back. Room is filled by their moans and panting. Soon Loki start to move too and they move perfectly completing each others movements. 

"Loki." Chara plead and her trembling got stronger. "Come for me." He grunt back and start to push with more strength. Her movements get sloppy and she lean more on her arm on his chest. "Loki." She moan. Loki move a little and hit the g-spot. "LOKI!" She moan and break apart while she slump against him. Loki gently hug her and ride her orgasm down while coming too. "Chara." He grunt almost praying.