Chapter 28

I DON'T OWN PICTURE, imagine Loki in tuxedo and longer hair. I DON'T OWN VIDEOS

Chara dance with Tony two songs. "I really need water." Chara say smiling when they stop and lower her hands from Tony. "You really are a good dancer Stark." She praise him. "Well you're not bad yourself either Winter." Tony answer with smirk and bow to her. Chara chuckle and walk toward bar after she gave Tony a curtsy. Chara ask glass of water and turn to look around, searching for Loki while waiting her drink. She frown when she couldn't find him. "Thank you." She thank the bartender and drink whole glass. "Really needed that." She murmur to herself after lowering the empty glass on counter. Someone pat her shoulder softly. Chara turn around. "Care to dance with old man too?" Bucky ask with smirk. Chara smile. "Only if you promise not to flirt with me." She chuckle. Bucky let out a laugh. "I promise." He lead her in dance floor. 

"Please tell me, was it Thor or Stark?" Bucky inquire. "Thor, you could think he is better on it after centuries of practice." Chara chuckle and Bucky laugh too. "I'm really glad I could meet you again Elisa... sorry Winter." Chara raise her eyebrow. "We felt really bad after we thought you died and now we can hear your singing again." Bucky answer and wink her eye to her. Chara laugh. "I should have see that coming." She answer with smile and shake her head a little. "You know, we actually-" Bucky got cut off when Tony start to speak on microphone. "Dear guest. It have came in my knowledge that someone here is really good singer, real hidden talent." Chara glare at Bucky who shrug apologizing. "So we decide to fix that and give her opportunity to come here and sing three last songs to us." Tony announce and turn his gaze toward Chara. She groan when Tony's smile widen. "Please applaud to our Winter, our possible next Avenger." Everyone cheer and applaud. Chara roll her eyes but walk to stage.

"I will make you pay for this." Chara hiss to Tony while grabbing the microphone from him. Tony smirk and slip out quickly. Chara turn toward band. She tell them three songs she want to sing and they all nod. Then she take deep breath, clear her throat and start to sing first one.

Chara decide to start strongly. After first words JARVIS use lights to make it real concert. Chara sing with passion. It has been so long since last time. Her voice fully open around halfway first song. She give the guest real performance. She swing with music and pour her emotions to song. Her old anger could be hear in her voice. She hear how guest cheer to her. She curtsy to crowd and smile after first song. Chara use her fingers to count three, signal to band start next song.

Chara close her eyes and take deep breath in. She start to sing. She has eyes closed and when she sing about armor she use her magic to appear her armor on her. She open her eyes and sing with more strength and confident in her voice. She hear gasp go through crowd when her magic disappear and her armor is on full view. Someone say that he has seen her in battle of New York. Chara hear Tony whistle at her. Chara have wide smile on her face. She end the song with magic, she shoot ball toward ceiling and it explode with last word to snowfall. Crowd look awe at her show. Chara smile and curtsy to crowd while chancing her armor back to dress with magic. "You ready for last one?" Chara ask for them and everyone cheer. She smirk and count to three again.

Chara close her eyes again and wave gently with music. She pour emotions in her voice. She is worried about Loki, she hasn't see him after Thor take her to dance. She try to reach out toward him with this song. JARVIS switch off lights from every other place put on stage. Chara open her eyes and sing with top of her lungs. She sweep her eyes over crowd, trying to find him. She finally find him sitting at stairs. Chara stare at Loki with last sentence. She lower microphone and smile before turning back toward crowd to give them one last curtsy. Applauds and cheers fill the ball room. Chara smirk to crowd and toss microphone to one band member. "Thank you, you were amazing." She praise them before walking down. Tony is there to meet her. He reach his hand to her. Chara lay her hand on his and let him escort her down. 

"You really are full of surprises Winter." Tony laugh to her with smile. "I think you hated me and now you want me to join Avengers?" Chara tease him with smirk while raising her eyebrow. Tony shrug. "You aren't so bad." He answer and wink his eye. Chara chuckle. "Rest of evening is just hanging around and make contacts, band will play some background music." Tony explain while he escort Chara to bar. "Blue angel for the lady and whiskey to me." Tony command. Chara sit down. "I take whiskey too, thank you." Chara correct Tony. Tony shrug. "As you wish." He answer and smile. 

Chara sip her whiskey. Her eyes widen. "This is really good stuff Stark." She praise Tony and smile. "I don't drink cheap ones." Tony comment. Chara laugh. "Of course not. Would you give me second glass of this?" She ask and bartender nod. Soon Chara had two glasses and she rise to her feet. Tony look at her surprised. "Where are you going?" "I think someone else need this even more than me." She answer and slip inside crowd. Tony shrug and turn to look for Pepper. 

Chara slip through crowd toward staircase where she last saw Loki. She is worried. Suddenly someone grab her by waist and pull her in their chest. "You are a siren, Winter. You deserve to be worship by  skillful man." Chara hear someone whisper in her ear, smell of alcohol is strongly present. Chara glance toward drunk man. He is middle aged, clearly wealthy man who has get used to take what he want. Chara use her magic to freeze man's arm around her. Man yelp in surprise and let her go. Man has ice on his sleeve. Chara smile dangerously sweet to him. "Keep your hands off me or you won't have them." She say darkly. Man glare at him. "Slut. I saw how you try to seduce that criminal." Man snarl to her. Chara's smile got even dangerous. "Think your next words carefully. I'm not some simple mortal you want to play with." She warn him. 

Man swipe rest of ice from his sleeve. "You're nothing more than pretty face, you're woman. No matter how pretty your armor is, you're meant to spread your legs nicely for capable man." He slur. Anger flash through Chara's eyes. She made table for ice and lower her glasses on it. She turn to stare at man and temperature drop around her. Ice blue mist start to dance around her fingers. Others finally realize something is going on and quickly make way. Man seem to finally understand that he is dealing with someone extremely dangerous. Chara made ice wall around her and man.

Blood run from his face while Chara approach him. His back soon meet on wall. "Winter?!" Steve yell warning from other side of wall. Chara ignore him. She wave her hand and sword of ice appear. She smirk darkly to whining man. "You know. I used to entertain myself by cutting men like you to little pieces. If they annoy or disrespected me I start by cutting of their testicles and then their cock. I use my magic to stop bleeding." Chara tell him darkly while she approach him waving her sword. "What should I do with you?" She wonder aloud and tilt her head. "WINTER?!" Bucky and Thor yell this time. Chara suddenly smile darkly. "Now I know." She say and swing her sword with high speed. Crowd gasp. Man soil himself and yell in horror. 

He close his eyes. Chara stop her sword on his neck. Everyone sigh in relief. Man slowly open his eyes. "Next time I won't stop." She whisper to man and vanish her sword and wall. Man drop to his knees, tears streaming down his face. Chara scoff and turn around. She grab glasses and vanish the table too. She gracefully walk through crowd, everyone make her way. Chara finally find Loki. He sit in same spot where she find her on stage. He glance at her strangely. Chara frown. "Hi. I think you want drink." She greet and reach glass toward him. Loki glance between it and Chara's face before taking it. He nod for thanks. Chara get even more worried. She sit down and sip her whiskey. They sat there in silence. "Okay what is wrong?" Chara finally ask and turn to look at Loki. "Nothing." Loki murmur. "Come on Loki. I know you enough to recognize something is bothering you." Chara try again. "Leave me alone Winter. I'm fine." Loki growl, drink his glass empty, put it on stair and rush away. Chara stare after him worried, but didn't follow.