Chapter 60

I DON'T OWN VIDEO

Chara stir awake around noon. She try to move put couldn't. She look down and see Loki sleeping top of her. His head is on her chest and he has snaked his arms around her tightly. Chara smile softly to him. She start to pet his head and sing quietly. Chara look at outside while singing and let her mind wander. She gently crack balcony door open with magic and let gentle fall breeze come inside. Kiba stand up and move to push door more open. Chara make ice ramp to him. Kiba rush down and run toward forest. Chara smile after him while singing. Loki sigh happily and snuggle for better position. Chara glance at his peaceful face and feel love fill her heart. 

After Chara finish the song she kiss top of Loki's head. "I love you." She whisper and continue to caress his head. They stay like that in around hour before Loki start to stir. He slowly blink couple times. Chara continue to caress his head without disturb. She keep her gaze toward forest where Kiba vanished. Loki deeply inhale her scent. "Morning darling." He whisper. Chara turn to look at him. "Morning." She answer with gentle smile. Finally Loki seem to realize where he is and quickly roll next her. Chara chuckle. "Everything okay love?" She tease him gently. Light blush creep to his cheeks and he didn't answer.

"Hey.." Chara say gently and roll on her side to catch Loki's eyes better. "Everything is fine. Did you sleep well?" She ask gently while laying her hand top of his heart. Loki rise his eyes to meet Chara's with little smile. "Never better." He answer quietly. "Good." Chara answer and kiss his forehead. "Now, I really need to pee." She chuckle and quickly rush to bathroom. She quickly did her business and brush her teeth. When she get back to bedroom Kiba has returned. Loki is petting him while sitting on bed's edge. Chara stop to look at the view front of her. Kiba look so happy and stare at Loki with adoring eyes. Loki smile gently to wolf while petting him. 

"Definitely my two favorite men." Chara say and start to walk toward them. Kiba yip happy and rush to her. Chara chuckle and crouch down to greet him properly. "Did you find lunch already?" She ask gently from wolf who lick her face. She laugh and stand back up. Loki has disappeared in bathroom. Chara decide to look for Loki's clothes and put on one of his black shirts. She put on blue belt around her waist so it won't be too baggy and pull on some white leggings. She smile to herself through mirror and move to sit on couch. She open her bun and start to brush her hair. 

Suddenly Loki snatch brush from Chara's hair. "Hey.." She try to  protest. He kiss top of her hair. "Allow me." He ask. "You always want to do that." Chara chuckle. Loki didn't answer. Chara turn to look at him. Loki has sad expression. "Hey. What is wrong?" She ask worried and rush to him. Chara gently grab Loki's face between her hands. "Loki? I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." She tell him quietly, worried. "You didn't." He answer and kiss her palm. Chara frown and hug him. "I'm sorry." Loki gently hug her back. "It's just...  It remind me of mother. I used to brush her hair in our magic lessons." He whisper with thick voice. Chara squeeze him. "You miss her, don't you?" She ask gently. Eventually Loki nod. "Everyday." He answer.

After a while Chara pull gently back and cup Loki's cheek. "You will see her again." Chara promise with gentle smile. Loki lean on her hand. "I hope so." "You will." Chara assure him and kiss him gently. Chara peck his cheek before pulling back. "You can brush my hair if you want." She tell him and move to sit down on couch again. Loki gently continue to brush her hair. Chara enjoyed his gentle fingers. Loki eventually start to do braid her hair and collect it behind her head. 

"Done

"Done." Loki say quietly and step back. He reach hand mirror to Chara. Chara take it and look her hair. "It's beautiful." She whisper. Then she see something black behind her left ear and turn her head for better view. She gasp. "It is lovelock. If you-" Chara turn to look at Loki with tears in her eyes. He stop talking and his face drop from fear of rejection. "I absolutely love it." Chara whisper and smile spread to her face same time as tears start to slide down. She stand up while Loki move around couch worried and confuse. "Then why you cry?" He ask softly while grabbing her face in his hands and wiping tears away.

"These are happy tears you dumbass." Chara laugh. Loki look even more confuse. "Wha-" Chara cut him off with kiss. She pour her joy, love and happiness in kiss. Loki answer it little unsure. When they broke apart Chara chuckle. "I never thought you would want to have these." She say quietly with thick voice. "Or do you?" She ask suddenly worried. Adoring smile spread to Loki's face. "I consider myself extremely lucky if I can have your token." He whisper deeply and kiss away last tear from her cheek. Wide smile return to her lips. "Take which one you want." She answer and soon scissors appear in her hand. She reach them to Loki. He kiss corner of her lips and take scissors. 

Soon Loki has lovelock too, behind his left ear. Chara make sandwiches, waterjug and tea kettle appear on coffee table and they start to eat. They ate in comfortable silence, Kiba has laid down next to couch and is in deep sleep. Chara has put on news after they were done. She lean on Loki's side. Feeling completely safe under his arm. There is little video of her performance from party. Chara chuckle when anchor praise her way too much. Loki growl possessively when they show some guests praise her voice and appearance. 

After news there start some old movie. They didn't really concentrate on that. "Chara?" "Mmh?" "Why lovelocks mean so much to you?" Loki ask gently. Chara stay quiet for a moment. He waited patiently for her answer. Finally Chara sigh sadly and turn to look at him. "My adopted parents has these. I dreamed having one too but as I grow up I threw that dream away. I was sure I never find partner of my own." She answer with sad little smile. Loki caress her cheek. "Now you have." He whisper. "Now I have." She answer and they kiss.