Chapter 61

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

Everyone spend the day in their own. No one came to look for others. Chara and Loki spend the day watching TV and reading. At the next morning Chara wake up by sunrise like normally. This time Loki has pulled her in his chest spooning her. Chara chuckle and slip out of bed without waking him up. Kiba whine to her and glance towards door anxious. "Soon, soon. Be patient." She whisper to wolf and slip inside bathroom. Chara quickly did her business and chance into running clothes. 

Chara come out from bathroom. Kiba yip exited and jump in place a little. Chara chuckle. "Wait a little longer." She try to calm wolf down. She walk to bed. "Darling. Do you want to join us? We are heading out." She say quietly while carefully moving Loki's hair behind his ear. Loki groan. "It's still night." He murmur. Chara chuckle. "I'm going. You can sleep if you want." She tell him and kiss his cheek. She pull back and start to walk toward door. 

Suddenly Loki jump up. "Wait!" He command still half asleep. Chara chuckle. "You can stay and sleep. I will be fine." She try to assure him. "I'm coming. Give me couple minutes." He mumble and start to climb out of bed. "We wait you at front door." Chara tell him and slip out of bedroom. She hear Loki curse something. She chuckle and shake her head. "Overprotective male." She say to Kiba while walking toward front door.

They didn't have to wait Loki for long he soon teleport next to them. "Darling, this is way too early." He whine when they start to jog toward forest. Chara laugh. "I told you, you can stay behind." She smirk to him. He glare as answer. "Like I let you go alone." He growl. She shake her head with a laugh. "You're impossible." She chuckle. Their jog went peacefully and Kiba catch some rabbits as breakfast. After two hours they were heading back to compound. 

When they get in living room Natasha, Tony, Pepper and Steve rise their heads toward them. "Morning." Chara greet them. Mischievous smile play in Natasha's lips. Chara frown and stop to stare at her from other side of table. "What?" "You got front page." She smirk and throw New York Times to her. Chara sit down and grab the paper. Loki move to read over her shoulder.

WINTER - BEAUTY OR THE BEAST?

(Picture of her in stage singing)

Avengers newest recruit Winter has made some unforgettable good deeds. Everyone remember how she hold Avengers Tower up alone when mysterious bombers get inside there after one party or the time she help to save mayor's life from those mobs. But did anyone know her true name? Is she only called Winter? What is she hiding?

I made some digging and didn't find any documents about her before Avengers. I couldn't find her first name or is Winter her first name? She seem to be extremely talented woman. She can fight, shoot, sing, dance etc. Is there anything this woman can't do? How Avengers find her? 

Did you know that she has dangerous beast under her command, a wolf. Yes you read correctly a WOLF. And not whatever wolf. A Arctic wolf. I came in touch with that said beast and I can tell you dear readers that it is not even fully grown up yet. Is she going to keep that beast? How she get that?

That wasn't even the worst part. She is extremely dangerous. She can command wolf with couple words AND she has ensnare God of Mischief and Lies. Yes that God, Loki. She can command even him easily. Is Avengers truly on our side anymore? Is she the One who command them in these days? Last party guests told me how she steal the spotlight from Tony Stark.

Are we dealing with beautiful hero or monstrous villain? Only time will tell.

Yours 

John Smither, reporter

"Huh. I had to admit that he has find good picture of me." Chara say with mischievous smirk when she look at her picture. "Did you know that I can command you with few words too darling?" Chara ask from Loki flirting. Loki stare at the text angrily. Chara frown. "I was just teasing." Chara apologize. He didn't answer. Others decide wisely to slip out of room. Chara frown worried and put the paper on table. "Hey. What is wrong?" She ask quietly and stand up. "I kill that bastard." He growl. Chara gently cup his face and make him look at her. "Are you mad about what he write about you?" She ask gently. 

"No. I don't give a shit what he write about me." Loki snarl. "Then what?" "He write hurtful things about YOU." He growl and grab Chara's shoulders. "He try to hurt what is mine." Chara smile softly to him and caress his cheekbones. "One story won't hurt me. He probably want to give me back after how I treated him." Chara tell him. Loki growl. She lay one finger over his lips. "Shh. He can write about me whatever he want. What is important that you and other Avengers believe in me. No one else matters." Chara assure Loki. He glare at her still angry. "Beside, this will do miraculous things to my reputation. Everyone will think twice before attacking me after that story." Chara chuckle with mischievous smirk. 

Loki look still furious. Chara sigh. "Come on love. Let it go, he hasn't write anything that hurt me. I'm hungry, can we forget this? Please." She pout. Loki sigh. "Okay." He agree. She smile widely to him and peck his lips before rushing to kitchen. "Maybe that article has a point." Chara hear Tony to wonder when they returned to table. Chara has made omelettes to everyone and set the table with help of magic. "Hmm? What ever you mean Stark?" Chara ask sweetly while lowering pile of omelettes to table. Natasha chuckle to Tony's innocent face. Chara sit down next to Loki and grab omelet to plate and put it front of Loki before taking one for herself. 

"Well. You are pretty good at handling that grumpy god." Tony smirk and point Loki with his fork. Loki glance at him indifferent. Chara chuckle. "Ouch. Why you did that?" Tony whine to Steve and rub his leg. "Don't be a jerk Tony." Steve scold him. "You red the paper Tony. I have ensnared him." Chara say innocently while fluttering her eyes. Natasha burst in laughter. Tony blush and chuckle nervously. Steve shake his head and groan in frustration. Loki smirk to Chara. "Completely." He purr to her. Chara chuckle and peck his cheek. "I know." She purr back and laugh.