Chapter 1 - Premiere Party

The entire cast and crew were invited to the premiere party so it was crowded and loud to say the least. It was filled with laughter, big smiles, and congratulations as everyone knew what a great accomplishment it was to finally close out the chapter of this story after so many years and how it will become the base foundation to so much more to come.

The place was buzzing with excitement.

Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen stood to one side of the bar, each with a drink in their hand.

"How does it feel to be leaving the world of the MCU as Captain America?" Elizabeth asks him.

"It's crazy," he answers honestly, relishing all that he's done as the character for the past 8 years. "I'm glad where they took the character though. It's fitting. But to you, you're just getting started."

Elizabeth grins, her eyebrows shooting up in nervous excitement. "Yes! I have a bunch of projects coming up and I'm really excited about it. There's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions in it for the fans."

Chris laughs with a nod of his head. "I can see it happening. You're in for it Lizzie!" Chris finishes his drink and spins around to the bartender, ordering another cup of whatever he just had.

"Chris," Elizabeth calls, tapping his shoulder. He turns back to her, diverting his attention from the bar. When he quirks his eyebrows, she asks, "Do you know if Lily is single?"

"Lily? Who – Lily Rowans?"

"Yeah."

"I think she is, at the moment," he answers. "I think Scarlett would know more. Why? Wait, I did notice you went to the premiere yourself."

"Yes, no. I mean, yes I went myself," she says quickly. "I've just been a little confused. You know, with this little crush I have and what I'm comfortable with. It's kind of been on my mind a lot and I had to step back."

Chris and Elizabeth have grown close over the years. They've found solace in each other and it was easy to talk to one another about the smallest to the biggest of things in their life. Chris wasn't surprised that Lily Rowan had many men and women falling head over heels for her. Lily is a delight to be around, on and off set. She's probably his favorite young avenger to work with and excited to see where she goes on the big screen. They've developed a big brother, little sister relationship since shooting Captain America: Civil War, though her character was put on team Ironman which only hurt his feelings a little bit.

But hearing that Elizabeth Olsen was questioning her sexuality was only a slight surprise that he quickly masked. "I think you have to find out. For your own sake."

"You don't think it would be weird?" Elizabeth asks.

"Well it's not like you're proclaiming your love to the universe," he counters with a light laugh. He didn't want her to feel stressed over it and making a heavy conversation light is something he could do. If it meant lifting her spirits a little bit, he would do just that. He goes to say more but the bartender calls for him and he turns to get his drink before fully turning to her. "You need to spend some time with her and see where your feelings go."

"I've spent plenty of time with her," Elizabeth says as they turn to leave the bar and roam the party. "She's great. She's kind, caring, and sometimes I forget that she's 25."

"She's mature for her age," Chris agrees. "How about one on one? Have you guys spent time together by yourselves?"

"No," she admits. "Well, we've gone to get coffee and frozen yogurt between sets during Infinity War, but . . ."

After some thought, she realized that maybe she hasn't spent enough time with Lily to determine if she truly has feelings for her or if it's a celebrity crush type situation. Yes, there's those movie breaks and the occasional social dinners with some of the other cast members but there haven't really been any time they spent themselves. Elizabeth considered themselves to be friends but was it just her thinking that?