THANK YOU

Thank you for reading my story! This was my very first story on Wattpad and while I've written before, there has never been one that has gone to this extent. Did you know google docs has a limit of 1.02 million characters? I didn't until I filled one up – Chapter 67 is where I hit that cap and had to start a new doc!

I'm very happy with this book and while I usually rush the endings to my stories (because I lose interest or for other reasons), I'm actually quite happy with this one. I'm sure people will wish it was longer, had more content, or something else but I am happy with it and feel accomplished!

I first started writing this story in Jan 2022 and over a year of writing, it has come to a conclusion. I mostly stuck to a set writing schedule and was able to have a pretty consistent update but lost it near the end due to life, but it's seriously something I'm proud of since it's my first time writing to this capacity.

However, I do know this isn't a perfect book and I am always looking for feedback. I welcome any criticism on my writing, the story, the characters, or anything in general. I want to be a better writer and the only way to do that is for feedback! For instance, I know it took a long time before Lily and Lizzie even got together and while I initially thought it was some character development, I would probably not go the same route in the future. So, please! By all means, lay it on me!

A very big thank you for sticking to the end and giving my story a chance. I hope you fell in love with the characters and enjoyed the story as much as I have. Continue to spread love to authors, Elizabeth Olsen, and anyone + everyone!

With much love, THANK YOU!

- StaticMode

Read Next:

My first ever original story and coming soon -- "Cuddle Buddy"!