Chapter 59 - Mischievous Acts

Lily is lulled awake feeling a knot in her stomach tightening while her lower body burns with need.

"Ngh...Babe..." Lily groans but a hand flies to her mouth, stopping any more words from coming out.

"Just a little bit more," Lizzie whispers coming up to her face with a lazy smile. "But you have to be quiet."

"Mm," Lily mumbles with Lizzie's hand still covering her mouth. She fully wakes up hearing her words and realizing Lizzie is thrusting her fingers inside of her.

"You were having a wet dream," Lizzie explains to her in a low tone. "You were so wet. I couldn't help myself...you taste so good."

Lily's eyes roll to the back of her head when Lizzie pushes another finger into her, earning the guttural moan that Lizzie loved to hear, just barely covered up by Lizzie's hand.

"Shh," Lizzie coos. "You have to be quiet. I'm too loud right? Let's see how quiet you can be."

Lily's eyes open, glaring at her. Why did she have to tease her like that last night?

"Mm mm..." Lily moans.

"I'm removing my hand," Lizzie tells her and slowly removes it.

"I'm close," Lily whispers.

"Already? It hasn't been five minutes," Lizzie giggles.

"Fuck you," Lily hisses.

"I wish," Lizzie smirks and leans down to give her a languid kiss to which Lily deepens quickly, wanting it to be hard and fast just how Lizzie fingers were working in her core.

Lizzie goes down on her, wanting to taste her again. Soon her tongue is lapping up her juices and goes to play with her clit.

Lily finds Lizzie's hand, gripping it tightly as she nears the edge. Her other hand flies to her mouth, biting down on her fist to stop her moans. Lily's hips thrust up and down, impatient to be pushed over. Her back arches and her stomach tightens with every flick of Lizzie's tongue.

"F-faster," Lily musters out as low as she could.

Lizzie speeds up her thrusts and sucks on her clit. The combination pushes Lily over the edge as she hits a climax, cumming into Lizzie's mouth. She bites down on her fist hard as her body shakes in her high.

"Fuck...I haven't even been awake for 3 minutes and I've cum all over you," Lily breathes, releasing her fist from her mouth.

Lizzie licks the rest of her juices and climbs back up her body, humming in satisfaction. She finds her place beside Lily and snuggles up to her, resting her head on Lily's chest. "You did good, baby. You stayed quiet."

"Callie is a really light sleeper," Lily tells Lizzie with a scowl. "You really put me in a bad predicament."

"Is it my fault you had a wet dream?" Lizzie asks. "I just wanted to help."

"Actually yes, it is. You were the reason for my wet dream," Lily shakes her head, blushing as she remembers dream Lizzie riding her fingers and screaming her name at the top of her lungs.

"Ooh, that's hot," Lizzie giggles. She looks up and kisses Lily slowly. "Hm...how do you taste?"

"Now that's fucking hot," Lily mutters, squeezing Lizzie's butt.

"Hey, watch those hands," Lizzie scolds, slapping them away.

"You had your fun. Why can't I?" Lily complains.

With a smirk, Lizzie rolls out of bed and saunters over to her drawers and pulls out some clothes. She disappears into the master bathroom and comes out moments later all dressed for the day.