Chapter 22 - Cutie

The next morning, Lily wakes up to a bombardment of texts. Groaning, she grabs her phone from the bedside table and see that Lizzie texted her just a few minutes ago.

A blush forms on her face as flashes of what happened last night come to mind. She didn't stay over - she would never do that. It's a rule to never stay over on the first date.

But they spent hours together until early morning making out, chatting, and more making out. No matter what, it seemed they couldn't keep their hands away from each other and were drawn to each other.

 No matter what, it seemed they couldn't keep their hands away from each other and were drawn to each other

When Lily opens the text messages, a smile immediately forms on her face. She quickly rolls out of bed and runs her front door. Opening it, she peers down the hallway on both sides but Lizzie is no where to be found. She didn't expect Lizzie to still be here but she couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed.

She grabs the small paper bag from the floor and goes back inside where she settles on the couch. She takes out the sandwich and starts to eat it as she texts Lizzie back.

Lizzie doesn't answer after that but Lily shrugs it off assuming she got wrapped up in production

Lizzie doesn't answer after that but Lily shrugs it off assuming she got wrapped up in production. While she finishes up her sandwich, she plugs in her phone to charge and changes her clothes.

Like she said in her text, she is scheduled for a session to record a few more lines for her character in Trolls. The studio liked the way her character was turning out and wanted to get her some more screen time, which she didn't mind in the slightest.

Now that a part of her life is looking up, she is optimistic that her professional side would follow suit. Voice acting isn't that bad, she decided. She could do as much as she could now until she is booked for her next physical acting gig.

When she got to the studio, she checked her phone again but still didn't get a response from Lizzie. She doesn't think twice about it and instead goes in to do her job.

The assistant assured her this would be the last session and told her how exciting the moving would be when it comes out next year. Next year would be a big year for animated movies and it just so happens Lily is part of two movies with the biggest studios - First with Trolls and the next with Raya and the Last Dragon with Disney.